980 users online (149 members and 831 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Will This Case Be Solved?

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Yes

87 58.39%
  • 2. No

35 23.49%
  • 3. Not Sure

27 18.12%

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Reluctantly I believe no, but voted not sure. I don't think the case will be solved unless CS fesses up.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

I voted not sure, because I honestly don't know. I thought they would have had enough evidence by now to arrest CS, but he's still walking free. So now, I just dunno.

fran

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by j2mirish View Post
    I very reluctanlty voted no--- I have a bad feeling they wont find her body-and I think he is very calculating- not to say he is neccesarily smart enough to pull it off, but I just dont have a good feeling on this one
    Me too. I keep thinking of all those holes she could have been dumped in where she might never be found....

I voted Yes. I definitely think they'll solve this case. They may never find her body, but they'll prove their case against him nonetheless. Cases have been solved similarly. They got the Green River killer (Gary Ridgeway) after 22 yrs. They knew it was him and just a matter of time until they proved it. They'll get this guy too. I'm very hopeful.

I voted not sure because I don't know if they have enough evidence against that arrogant creep. I believe that LE know he killed Lisa but knowing and having the evidence to prove it is another thing. I know they have the blood on the tarp but do they have anything else? If this case goes to trial I believe it will go without a body. I think he put her somewhere where she will never be found. I wonder if he got rid of her while the kids went to the store or after they were asleep? Either way..if that is when he did it he couldn't have gone to far away. Did the kids have school the next day? He didn't work after Lisa disappeared...I think his contract was over that very day but would he have taken the chance of keeping her body around until the next day and then dumping it in the daylight? I'm trying to figure out how far away he could have taken her. During the day he could have taken her hours away but taken the chance of being seen.

I have no doubt that he murdered Lisa. I just hope and pray that he doesn't get away with it.

I didn't know about the brother until a few days ago...I would say they solve this case involving HIS family.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Having faith, so voting yes.

I don't think so......even if they find her remains after all this time they may not find any evidence and may not be able to determine cause of death.....i fear this may be the case with little Caylee, too........

Lets be honest this case is allready solved i think what you are really asking is will her remains ever be found and will her husband ever be convicted but i dont think there is anyone out there wondering who or what i think the majority know the who done it why is up for speculation i guess ..I think your question brings up a good point though is it only when u have a conviction that a case is solved i mean there is alot of these cases right now that u could say are basically solved like the aruba case we dont have her body and precisley everyone and how they did it but we know what they did and we know the main poi so in a sence its solved i dont know just depends on how u look at it i guess..J,M,O,
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

Quote Originally Posted by CanManEh View Post
    Lets be honest this case is allready solved i think what you are really asking is will her remains ever be found and will her husband ever be convicted but i dont think there is anyone out there wondering who or what i think the majority know the who done it why is up for speculation i guess ..I think your question brings up a good point though is it only when u have a conviction that a case is solved i mean there is alot of these cases right now that u could say are basically solved like the aruba case we dont have her body and precisley everyone and how they did it but we know what they did and we know the main poi so in a sence its solved i dont know just depends on how u look at it i guess..J,M,O,
    I agree, this case is already solved. The thing is, does LE have enough evidence to convict without a body? I know they've convicted a number of people WITHOUT a body, but how long do they wait before they can convince a jury the person is dead and not run away with another man?

How many of these missing wives had their murderer tell them they would make them disappear to NEVER be found? They're just ERASED.

I look at so many names here on Websleuths where they begin as a 'missing person,' it's evident WHO did it, and they remain unsolved years later.

Sad,

fran

I'm glad we are still keeping Lisa in our thoughts. I do think Craig looks like the person who knows more than he's admitted. But, the police must get some evidence. If they charge him and the jury does not convict he can never be tried again. I'm guessing they just don't have enough evidence. Poor Amanda Jones also.....

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by fran View Post
    I agree, this case is already solved. The thing is, does LE have enough evidence to convict without a body? I know they've convicted a number of people WITHOUT a body, but how long do they wait before they can convince a jury the person is dead and not run away with another man?

How many of these missing wives had their murderer tell them they would make them disappear to NEVER be found? They're just ERASED.

I look at so many names here on Websleuths where they begin as a 'missing person,' it's evident WHO did it, and they remain unsolved years later.

Sad,

fran
    Yes - women and children are the most common victims....

I voted not sure. I took an interest in this case (as well as Stacy Peterson's) when the story first broke. It just seems the more time that passes, the less likely these women will be found. Is anyone still searching for them?

The "who-dun-it" part has been solved, IMO. I am conviced that Craig killed Lisa and got rid of her body.

I am very doubtful that Craig will ever be charged and held accountable, unless someone in his family grows a concience and decides to help bring him to justice.

LE needs to be more aggressive in the way that they investigate women's missing cases. It seems that, in most cases, critical evidence is destroyed or missed by the time local LE realizes they have a murder on their hands. That's why so many of these men are free to live as they please. When there are children, they end up being raised by the psychopathic murderer, because the sane, nurturing parent is dead, thanks to Daddy.

Susan

What do u mean men. Do i have to say casey anthony i know in this situation it is a man and yes he did kill his wife but i dont think u can blame all men thats like me saying that its all woman that are killing there babies every other week u hear about some nut drowning her kids then getting off by pleading insanittyif u ask me thats just as bad of a problem right now as men killing there wifes is..
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast