977 users online (179 members and 798 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Will This Case Be Solved?

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Yes

87 58.39%
  • 2. No

35 23.49%
  • 3. Not Sure

27 18.12%

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I'm just curious if the new "hearsay" law that they are talking about in Peterson's case will be applied here..cause Lisa told what, her neighbor or friend that if something ever happened to her Craig was responsible. For you Lisa..you are not forgotten.
    (all posts are my opinion only--do not try to understand my logic)

someday, somewhere Lisa will be found as of Stacy and others and then we will know what happened to them. This type of man always ends up caught............IMO

terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    Just wanted to say that my thoughts and prayers are with Lisa's family and friends now and always. I know it's been a long and agonizing and just wanted you to know that we haven't forgotten Lisa.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

"Safety never takes a holiday" ~Britney Romito

"It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

"Right now you have the capabilities of being a God" ~Karen Abaroa Bolton

I think of Lisa often, her kids and her parents and her siblings. He's getting away with murder in my opinion....and I tell my kids quite often..people get theirs eventually. He will.
    (all posts are my opinion only--do not try to understand my logic)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Stebic

Lisa Michelle Stebic, née Ruttenberg (born May 19, 1969) is an American missing person. The mother of two has been missing from her home in Plainfield, Illinois since April 30, 2007.[1] Stebic, 37, is five-feet, two-inches tall, 120 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. She has two visible tattoos, a small rose on her ankle and a large butterfly on her lower back.[2]
    Last edited by KateB; 04-05-2015 at 10:14 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    JMO

Still hoping for news of Lisa.
    JMO

Sadly, it seems like Craig Stebic has gotten away with murder. Perhaps he should join OJ in writing a book. But I think Craig will pay the price eventually.
    http://kimmysharinglight.com/

Many people can talk the talk, some people really know how to walk the walk, but it is a rare few who get to dance the dance!

ઇઉ Kimmy aka Cassata

terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    Lisa's family & friends and children are in my thoughts and prayers.

Keep the faith, one day there will be Justice.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

"It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

Just checking in to say that I'm still keeping the faith.

~TCO~

Barton Corbin, Jason Young, Drew Peterson, Raven Abaroa....

To all Lisa's friends, family and the sleuthers here, please never lose faith.

Quote Originally Posted by terminatrixator View Post
    Barton Corbin, Jason Young, Drew Peterson, Raven Abaroa....

To all Lisa's friends, family and the sleuthers here, please never lose faith.

Those guys that you listed got away with it for quite awhile but were finally arrested so I hope ole Craig isn't getting to comfortable. I do think he will be arrested at some point. I honestly didn't think Abaroa would ever be arrested but he was and that just made my day. I don't know how that came about or if they found new evidence or what but I'm so glad they got him so we can't give up hope that the rest of these killers won't get theirs too.

I'd just like to know what these guys do with the bodies. You would think at least some of these bodies would have shown up by now. There are so many missing wives. I wonder if LE ever got to talk to Lisa's kids?

Michelle Harris' body still hasn't been found from her disappearance in 2001 and Cal Harris has been convicted twice for her murder. There was a small amount of blood evidence in the garage of the home, and the rest of the evidence was circumstantial, including witnesses Michelle told that Cal threatened her.

I am sure Cal never thought he would be convicted, let alone twice. His family is enormously wealthy and he was able to hire best available defense. But juries can see through all of the trappings and figure out what is the most reasonable explanation.

this case seems similar to me...so may have the same result...

whats with the topic here..this case is solved you should consider starting a new topic saying will they ever find enough evidence or the body to arrest Mr Stebic. this case is technically anyway allready solved.
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/p...100312.article

Could hearsay law be used against Stebic, too?

While seeking visitation rights to their grandchildren in 2008, Lisa's parents asked Stebic to confirm whether he said he could "cut Lisa Stebic into pieces and no one would ever find her," according to court documents.

Shin Masamura is offline Him who is without syntax cast out the first pronoun.
    It will be solved, just not sure how long it would take..
    Where is Jennifer Kesse? Abducted Jan. 24th, 2006
    http://jenniferkesse.com/
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79260

Youtube Video I Made...
    http://youtu.be/7O9roF3Gmuk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast