GUILTY TX - Meaghan Bosch, 21, SMU student, Dallas, 11 May 2007

my thoughts and prayers for Meaghans family, there is nothing worse than this. I am a member of this forum because of my dd and drugs everyone is so quick to say there is abuse neglect anything to blame the parents instead of DRUG ABUSE in our country being rampant and not enough done to keep it away from kids These kids get involved in drugs and there are very few happy endings. Rest in Peace Meaghan

What a sad story. I doubt foul play was involved. She probably overdosed in the company of dealers/addicts and they tried to get rid of that evidence to cover their own illicit lifestyle.

My prayers to her family and friends.

my thoughts and prayers for Meaghans family, there is nothing worse than this. I am a member of this forum because of my dd and drugs everyone is so quick to say there is abuse neglect anything to blame the parents instead of DRUG ABUSE in our country being rampant and not enough done to keep it away from kids These kids get involved in drugs and there are very few happy endings. Rest in Peace Meaghan

You are so right. I've seen many a good kid from a good family get mixed up with the wrong kids and end up doing drugs.

My thought and prayers are also with Meaghan's family.

What a sad story and a such a disrespectful place to be found.

Poor Meaghan. I will say a pray for her family and her soul.

Rosco

From October 2009:

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Drug-Dealer-Handed-Life-Sentence-for-Co-Eds-Death-67032802.html

James McDaniel, 48, was sentenced to life in prison with no parole for his role in the death of 21-year-old Meaghan Bosch...

The jury found McDaniel responsible for Bosch's death because he supplied her with drugs and was the last person to see her alive...

According to Jacks' statement, "A government witness testified that he saw Ms. Bosch lying unconscious on a bed at McDaniel’s residence on May 11, 2007. When other witnesses tried to take her to a hospital, McDaniel pulled out a gun, and said 'You ain’t taking her anywhere,' and let her die."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back