1195 users online (223 members and 972 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    3,645

    Pictures





    Retired 08/03/03

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    3,645


    This is the group wedding picture from Synanon. I think that the 4th girl from the left on the next to last row looks very much like Rose. Of course it is a profile and not the best picture. I tried to enlarge it but it just got blurry.
    Retired 08/03/03

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,387

    Age Progression Just Received

    Rose's Age Progression Picture Just rec'd by family.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    3,645
    Retired 08/03/03

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    3,645
    To add a little info since most will notice the NCMEC logo on the age progressed photo of Rose, yes we are very close to her being listed. Yea! There is just a little mix up with the NCIC number. As soon as NCMEC gets the correct number, Rose will finally be listed. A big thank you to Gerry Nance at NCMEC for getting this age progressed picture of Rose done.
    Retired 08/03/03

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    3,645
    Have we lost everyone who was following/working on the Rose Cole case? We finally get it in spotlight cases and get an age progressed picture of Rose and no comments? What is up with that? Christine and I were so excited, I thought everyone else would be too.
    Retired 08/03/03

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    357
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is great!!!

    And WOW that picture does look so real!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    3,645
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow205 View Post
    To add a little info since most will notice the NCMEC logo on the age progressed photo of Rose, yes we are very close to her being listed. Yea! There is just a little mix up with the NCIC number. As soon as NCMEC gets the correct number, Rose will finally be listed. A big thank you to Gerry Nance at NCMEC for getting this age progressed picture of Rose done.
    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US

    Rose is finally listed on the NCMEC site as missing/endangered. It has been almost 34 years since she disappeared and she is just now listed. Now we can start getting her listed at other sites too. You did good Isabella.
    Retired 08/03/03

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow205 View Post
    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US

    Rose is finally listed on the NCMEC site as missing/endangered. It has been almost 34 years since she disappeared and she is just now listed. Now we can start getting her listed at other sites too. You did good Isabella.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,330
    Congrats to all of you still actively working on finding Rose. I have not been here in awhile, although I did notice Rose got her own forum. It's about time! You are all doing a great job and the picture of Rose is awesome.

    I applaud all of you who come here every day and give missing persons your all. I just found myself really sad and burned out after C didn't turn out to be Anna. There were days I just couldn't bring myself to read about these people who I almost feel I know. I needed a bread for awhile. I've also been really busy with summer school. I just wanted you to know that I am so proud of what you all have accomplished on this as well as other cases you are involved in.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mt. Lookout, WV
    Posts
    698
    I've been catching up on some of the cases here - Rose's and Anna's - and you guys rock!!

    I agree with gardenmom that sometimes all this can just be too overwhelming. Where do these people go and how can bodies go without a name??

    But, of course, the answers are out there. Will we uncover them? Not if we don't try...

    Getting Rose listed on several sites is a huge step.

    Just read over her letters again and they always break my heart. Hope she found someone who loved and protected her....

    On the animal lover part, I can see Rose adoring animals. They offer unconditional love which is what she craved.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mt. Lookout, WV
    Posts
    698
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow205 View Post


    This is the group wedding picture from Synanon. I think that the 4th girl from the left on the next to last row looks very much like Rose. Of course it is a profile and not the best picture. I tried to enlarge it but it just got blurry.

    Wow, Shadow, that does look like her!! Wonder if she's talking with the infamous "Ruth"? And the guy behind them seems to be in on the conversation. If that is her, SOMEONE has to remember her being there.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    1,523
    any idea of what year that was?

  14. #14
    iNTERESTEDWOMAN's Avatar
    iNTERESTEDWOMAN is offline I'll trade you a bushel of corn for a barrel of oil.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    A Nebraska Farm
    Posts
    1,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow205 View Post
    Have we lost everyone who was following/working on the Rose Cole case? We finally get it in spotlight cases and get an age progressed picture of Rose and no comments? What is up with that? Christine and I were so excited, I thought everyone else would be too.
    The new picture is great, and so is the fact Rose is now in the spot light. I can't talk for everyone, but I do know there are some of us who are at the point where unless some new info is shared and brought to the forum, we are at a dead end. As is with the Anna Waters case, the most vital information is kept under lock and key. It is very aggravating here and other 30+ year old cases when we are told "There are exciting new developments we can't share with the forum", ("but you can continue to research the dead ends as long as those dead ends don't include the word dead.") The only thing that accomplishes is a feeling of superiority of the person writing it, and disappointment from the person reading it. If you can't tell, don't even mention it. I have noticed on several cases when this is done, the case goes stagnant. Many of us lose interest. We need to be thrown a bone every once in a while.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,387
    Quote Originally Posted by iNTERESTEDWOMAN View Post
    The new picture is great, and so is the fact Rose is now in the spot light. I can't talk for everyone, but I do know there are some of us who are at the point where unless some new info is shared and brought to the forum, we are at a dead end. As is with the Anna Waters case, the most vital information is kept under lock and key. It is very aggravating here and other 30+ year old cases when we are told "There are exciting new developments we can't share with the forum", ("but you can continue to research the dead ends as long as those dead ends don't include the word dead.") The only thing that accomplishes is a feeling of superiority of the person writing it, and disappointment from the person reading it. If you can't tell, don't even mention it. I have noticed on several cases when this is done, the case goes stagnant. Many of us lose interest. We need to be thrown a bone every once in a while.
    I agree, however, to be clear:


    There is no vital information in this case under lock and key. We didn't want to post and get everyone excited because we were not sure if things would come to light. I have been working with a freelance producer who is pitching Rose's story to the major networks. The person I have been working with has fallen ill and needs some time before they can 'get back on this'. This person told me "they have resources you and I can only imagine" and "they want to find Rose and reunite her with her family", if possible.....other than that..no one is hiding anything. (that I know of)

    Now..when there is something that was going on that couldn't be posted publicly, for the whole world to see, everyone that has ever posted in this forum would get a PM. IIRC I did send you a PM to tell you about the possible TV coverage...or maybe I meant to and sent it the other interesting one Again, we didn't want to post it publicly then it not come to be...we have had many promises of TV coverage on cases that has never happened.

    Believe you me, I wanted all of you working on this case to know we may be being watched closer...I just didn't want to post it right up on the board...now, you made me have to tell so that others wouldn't think we are hiding something.

    I hope that explains better.

    We are all in this together, no one is in charge here, we all need everyone's talents to figure this one out.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Pictures
    By colomom in forum Madeleine McCann
    Replies: 142
    Last Post: 09-01-2015, 06:37 PM
  2. Pictures
    By MrsMush99 in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 09:52 AM

Tags for this Thread