Pictures

Shadow205

Reaction score
0025photo.jpg

3be5.jpg

7a07.jpg

Museum_02669-1.jpg

This is the group wedding picture from Synanon. I think that the 4th girl from the left on the next to last row looks very much like Rose. Of course it is a profile and not the best picture. I tried to enlarge it but it just got blurry.

To add a little info since most will notice the NCMEC logo on the age progressed photo of Rose, yes we are very close to her being listed. Yea! There is just a little mix up with the NCIC number. As soon as NCMEC gets the correct number, Rose will finally be listed. A big thank you to Gerry Nance at NCMEC for getting this age progressed picture of Rose done.:clap:

Have we lost everyone who was following/working on the Rose Cole case? We finally get it in spotlight cases and get an age progressed picture of Rose and no comments? What is up with that? Christine and I were so excited, I thought everyone else would be too. :confused:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is great!!!:dance:

And WOW that picture does look so real!

To add a little info since most will notice the NCMEC logo on the age progressed photo of Rose, yes we are very close to her being listed. Yea! There is just a little mix up with the NCIC number. As soon as NCMEC gets the correct number, Rose will finally be listed. A big thank you to Gerry Nance at NCMEC for getting this age progressed picture of Rose done.:clap:

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US

:clap: Rose is finally listed on the NCMEC site as missing/endangered. It has been almost 34 years since she disappeared and she is just now listed. Now we can start getting her listed at other sites too. You did good Isabella.

Congrats to all of you still actively working on finding Rose. I have not been here in awhile, although I did notice Rose got her own forum. It's about time! You are all doing a great job and the picture of Rose is awesome.

I applaud all of you who come here every day and give missing persons your all. I just found myself really sad and burned out after C didn't turn out to be Anna. There were days I just couldn't bring myself to read about these people who I almost feel I know. I needed a bread for awhile. I've also been really busy with summer school. I just wanted you to know that I am so proud of what you all have accomplished on this as well as other cases you are involved in.

I've been catching up on some of the cases here - Rose's and Anna's - and you guys rock!!

I agree with gardenmom that sometimes all this can just be too overwhelming. Where do these people go and how can bodies go without a name??

But, of course, the answers are out there. Will we uncover them? Not if we don't try...

Getting Rose listed on several sites is a huge step. :woohoo:

Just read over her letters again and they always break my heart. Hope she found someone who loved and protected her....

On the animal lover part, I can see Rose adoring animals. They offer unconditional love which is what she craved.

Museum_02669-1.jpg

This is the group wedding picture from Synanon. I think that the 4th girl from the left on the next to last row looks very much like Rose. Of course it is a profile and not the best picture. I tried to enlarge it but it just got blurry.

Wow, Shadow, that does look like her!! Wonder if she's talking with the infamous "Ruth"? And the guy behind them seems to be in on the conversation. If that is her, SOMEONE has to remember her being there.

Have we lost everyone who was following/working on the Rose Cole case? We finally get it in spotlight cases and get an age progressed picture of Rose and no comments? What is up with that? Christine and I were so excited, I thought everyone else would be too. :confused:

The new picture is great, and so is the fact Rose is now in the spot light. I can't talk for everyone, but I do know there are some of us who are at the point where unless some new info is shared and brought to the forum, we are at a dead end. As is with the Anna Waters case, the most vital information is kept under lock and key. It is very aggravating here and other 30+ year old cases when we are told "There are exciting new developments we can't share with the forum", ("but you can continue to research the dead ends as long as those dead ends don't include the word dead.") The only thing that accomplishes is a feeling of superiority of the person writing it, and disappointment from the person reading it. If you can't tell, don't even mention it. I have noticed on several cases when this is done, the case goes stagnant. Many of us lose interest. We need to be thrown a bone every once in a while.

The new picture is great, and so is the fact Rose is now in the spot light. I can't talk for everyone, but I do know there are some of us who are at the point where unless some new info is shared and brought to the forum, we are at a dead end. As is with the Anna Waters case, the most vital information is kept under lock and key. It is very aggravating here and other 30+ year old cases when we are told "There are exciting new developments we can't share with the forum", ("but you can continue to research the dead ends as long as those dead ends don't include the word dead.") The only thing that accomplishes is a feeling of superiority of the person writing it, and disappointment from the person reading it. If you can't tell, don't even mention it. I have noticed on several cases when this is done, the case goes stagnant. Many of us lose interest. We need to be thrown a bone every once in a while.

I agree, however, to be clear:

There is no vital information in this case under lock and key. We didn't want to post and get everyone excited because we were not sure if things would come to light. I have been working with a freelance producer who is pitching Rose's story to the major networks. The person I have been working with has fallen ill and needs some time before they can 'get back on this'. This person told me "they have resources you and I can only imagine" and "they want to find Rose and reunite her with her family", if possible.....other than that..no one is hiding anything. (that I know of)

Now..when there is something that was going on that couldn't be posted publicly, for the whole world to see, everyone that has ever posted in this forum would get a PM. IIRC I did send you a PM to tell you about the possible TV coverage...or maybe I meant to and sent it the other interesting one ;) Again, we didn't want to post it publicly then it not come to be...we have had many promises of TV coverage on cases that has never happened.

Believe you me, I wanted all of you working on this case to know we may be being watched closer...I just didn't want to post it right up on the board...now, you made me have to tell so that others wouldn't think we are hiding something.

I hope that explains better.

We are all in this together, no one is in charge here, we all need everyone's talents to figure this one out.

OK..I looked back at my original post and I thought I was clear, sorry if you misunderstood Interesting, we are not hiding any vital info:

We have NOT found Rose, we are NOT close to finding Rose. However, there may be some amazing people getting involved that have resources we can not even begin to get our hands on.
I will keep you posted as I know more.

I have been in contact and working with Yanette, Shadow, and HOT.

Thank you everyone for what you are doing...people have noticed!

YOU ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE!

ALL OF YOU!

I don't think the woman in the group wedding photo is Rose. The Synanon.org site had other pictures that appear to be from that same group wedding --one of them is of the woman in the floral dress that looks like Rose in profile, but from the front there doesn't seem to be the same resemblence --this woman is more full in the face.

This is I believe the last picture of Rose taken. I cropped her brothers out so you can see her face better

Attachments

• Jesse-J_Rose-L_Pose-P-Cole.jpg
    Jesse-J_Rose-L_Pose-P-Cole.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 684
I don't think the woman in the group wedding photo is Rose. The Synanon.org site had other pictures that appear to be from that same group wedding --one of them is of the woman in the floral dress that looks like Rose in profile, but from the front there doesn't seem to be the same resemblence --this woman is more full in the face.

I am in agreement with you, I do not believe that to be her either. I say that for 2 reasons, 1, it doesn't look like her to me, and 2nd, I have notes some where from a Synanon contact (maybe posted here somewhere) stating that Roses age at the time or length there or something would rule her out for being at that picture...dang, I wish I could remember!!!

Anyone remember this?

This is I believe the last picture of Rose taken. I cropped her brothers out so you can see her face better

I have not been following this case but this picture sure looks a lot like this girl:

OMG. I can't remember my photobucket password and I can't find a way to link. Rose looks so much like one of the girls on the alcala links and I don't know how to post the photo!

http://www.ocregister.com/news/alcala-238591-women-murphy.html#article-photos

ETA - The VERY LAST photo of this link. In fact, if you click back "previous" on the arrow when the first picture appears, you will see the photo that I am referring to...

Interestedwoman - Can you help us to do a side-by-side???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back