Lindsay Lohan busted for DUI *merged threads*

lymom3

Reaction score
She really learned a lot from rehab, didn't she?

http://www.tmz.com/2007/05/26/lohan-busted-for-dui/

Lindsay Lohan was cited for investigation of driving under the influence Saturday and was slightly injured when her Mercedes struck a curb, police told the Associated Press.

Lohan, 20, and two other passengers were in her 2005 Mercedes SL-65 convertible when it crashed at about 5:30 AM into a curb on Sunset Blvd, Sgt. Mike Foxen told the AP.

I'd like to say this may be her wakeup call, but she's headed for destruction.

No surprise that this happened, just that it didn't happen sooner.

But she's not an alcoholic! She said so after she went into rehab and went to those A/A meetings!

Seriously, give her a paddle so she can go down the River Denial.

So much talent and so much screwed up head mess.

Maybe she wants to be a true friend to Paris and join her in her jail cell. :rolleyes:

There's supposed to be a press conference in about 10 minutes with the sheriff's dept that will be aired on Fox News, if anyone is interested. I believe it's at 4:30 PDT.

But she's not an alcoholic! She said so after she went into rehab and went to those A/A meetings!

Well said.:clap:

What a shocker. All addicts go clubbing. She needs some serious help!:sick:

Hehe- funny- paddled that river myself many times lol

It gets even better...no surprise.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/05/26/coke-found-in-lohan-dui-invesitagation/

In a press conference this afternoon about the arrest of Lindsay Lohan, cops say they found a "usable amount" of a drug they say was cocaine at the scene. Lt. Mitch McCann of the Beverly Hills Police Department would not say where the drug was found but it was "not on her person."

This is why child stars need stable parents and supervision. Who lets their child go to clubs after rehab and play it all down for the mom's own career moves. Dad's just got out of prison for fraud. Great role models. She needs to learn her lessons in order to LIVE! Get away from bad influences and do your time with no complaints. Show remorse and seek help.

$5.00 she won't do it.

She should just wave her trial and bunk with Paris. So sad this girl has real talent but sad excuses for parents who taught her nothing about life apparently.. What a waste..

I hope she'll get the help she so desperately needs. :( Money and fame can be such a curse for young, immature people like this.

Please excuse my ignorance - but what does it mean when you're arrested for "suspicion" of dui?
Are they waiting for test results or what?

ETA - never mind - I just got my answer:

http://www.tmz.com/

I m guessing it meant she refued to take the breathalzyer. Just a guess.

I feel sorry for Lindsay Lohan. I think she has a mother who has exploited and misguided her, her whole life. Her father just got out of jail and has a history of irratic behavior. I hope this is the event that puts Lindsay on the road to finding her own health and happiness. In many ways I believe she is a victim.

mjak

Lindsay Lohan is such a joke. She's pathetic, really.
I agree. And to think shes in 2 childrens movies, Herbie full loaded and Mean girls and young girls looking up to her. I have gotten to where I wont let my daughter watch anything shes in, my daughter is only 8 and sure doesnt need something like her as a role model.

Maybe the mods should make this a sticky so we don't have to repost it the next time it happens..................

I agree. And to think shes in 2 childrens movies, Herbie full loaded and Mean girls and young girls looking up to her. I have gotten to where I wont let my daughter watch anything shes in, my daughter is only 8 and sure doesnt need something like her as a role model.

I liked her in Parent Trap. I thought she was cute in that but she's gone down hill since then for sure. Her parents sure aren't any kind of role models for her. I feel sorry for her and her upbringing but at the same times she's old enough to know better. I guess part of it too is she probably doesn't have a clue about "real" life. I don't know any 20 year old girls that behave the way the spoiled girls in Hollywood do. I know they all think they are invincible at that age.

I really hope that Lindsay, Paris and Britney can come to their senses and keep from ruining their lives...I'm sure there are more that I'm missing but those are the 3 that come to mind. In my younger days I've been one of those wild girls on a course for destruction and being out of contol like that does not feel good.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back