05-27-2007, 02:48 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2005
CA - Woodside, WhtMale Child 771UMCA, 9-12, near Huddart Park, Sep'75
- The victim was discovered on October 13, 1975 inSan Mateo County, California
- Estimated Date of Death: 1 - 3 years prior to discovery.
- Skeletonized, partial remains
- Estimated age: 9 - 12 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 4'10"
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Unknown
- Dentals: Available
- Clothing: Dark blue sweater/jacket with snaps. Red, green, black, and gray vertical striped sweater/jacket liner. Brown boots with 3 hooks, 4 eyelets with white oblique angled striping on soles (size 7 - 7.5).
- Jewelry: Wooden rosary with back to front clasp, corpus missing "Italy."
On October 13, 1975, the remains of a male juvenile were found 1/4 mile south of the entrance of Huddart Park on Kings Mountain Road in San Mateo County.
The remains were approximately 300 yards up a steep and heavily wooded gully west of Kings Mountain Road.
The skeletonized, partial remains bore no identification.
He may be part of a migrant family working the circuit of seasonal harvests.
Last edited by CarlK90245; 04-18-2013 at 02:48 AM.
08-25-2012, 02:10 AM #2
Doe Network added a little more.
He died of a skull fracture.
He does have a NAMUS profile as well, https://identifyus.org/en/cases/10524
His NAMUS profile says he was found between October 13 and October 20. They think he died between 1972 and 1974.
His body appears to be missing, and DNA was not taken at the time of discovery, so definite ID might be nearly impossible unless they find his remains.JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.
By Ambercat in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 18Last Post: 05-09-2016, 12:28 AM
By JBean in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 7Last Post: 09-01-2015, 07:07 PM
By MeoW333 in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 6Last Post: 01-17-2015, 11:49 AM
By Kymistry35 in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 9Last Post: 12-14-2014, 01:54 PM
By Riddinx in forum Crimes-Spotlight on ChildrenReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2010, 09:09 PM