988 users online (224 members and 764 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

IN - Heather Norris, 20, found dismembered, Indianapolis, 13 April 2007

This happened right down the strret from me guys. They still have not found her. I am off to search but lets help bring heather home.

http://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp...il&Format=HTML
    more at link

Indianapolis - Metro homicide detectives have released more details about the murder of a missing Indianapolis woman.
    Detectives arrested 23-year-old Joshua Bean in the 6700 block of Evanston after he reportedly confessed to killing his girlfriend, 20-year-old Heather Norris. Detectives say Bean stabbed, burned and dismembered her body. They believe he disposed of her remains in eight different containers. Bean is in the Marion County Jail on one count of murder.

How utterly disgusting!!! What a waste of a human being to do that to a beautiful young woman. I do hope Indiana has the death penalty.

How horrible! Stay safe on your search IndyGal, omg what a horrible search to be on. Several of these type cases in the news lately. These POS losers think they can destroy all evidence this way. Hangin is too good.

Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson View Post
    How utterly disgusting!!! What a waste of a human being to do that to a beautiful young woman. I do hope Indiana has the death penalty.

We do, I am so happy you are here CP, I have read your post for a long time now and I just love you. I believe we have even chatted in a forum once. Glad you are here

The more I read it doesnt sound ggod for Heathers Fam as he says he dumped her in different dumpsters. Poor Thing.

that is so awful! Indy Gal-let us know if there's anything we can do!! Be safe while searching.
    You won't cry for my absence, I know -
    You forgot me long ago. Am I that unimportant...?
    Am I so insignificant...? Isn't something missing?
    Isn't someone missing me?
    Evanescence
    Please take a moment to see Deanna's Age progression here:
    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US
    Deanna Merryfield-missing from Killeen,Tx since July 1990
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=106164

Quote Originally Posted by chicoliving View Post
    How horrible! Stay safe on your search IndyGal, omg what a horrible search to be on. Several of these type cases in the news lately. These POS losers think they can destroy all evidence this way. Hangin is too good.
    I always put my safety first, but thank you so much for your concern. Is there anything I could do on my own. Not to speak bad of the ole IPD,(my step dad is one) BUT THEY ARE NOT THE BRIGHTEST. although it doesnt seem I can do much as she is sadly probaly in the landfill. In one of the articles it says he dismembered her body and put them in different dumpsters on the south side. We are north, 20-30 min drive tops.

Okay so I will start in their myspaces and see if we have friends in commen. BRB guys

her last blog....had to be right before she was killed so sad

April 17, 2007 - Tuesday

drama
    Current mood: sad
    no one believes me and no one understands me
    you know who you are .........
    i can't take this drama anymore
    i need to get out of this state!!!!!

I noticed Heather's last log in was May 13th. I imagine it was LE checking the site.

Just reading his myspace gets me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson View Post
    I noticed Heather's last log in was May 13th. I imagine it was LE checking the site.

Just reading his myspace gets me sick.
    He looks a lot different than his mug shot. I just wrote to her page and directed them here and told them that i want to help anyway i can.

Hey chico dont know if this is okay but this is a blog i found....interesting, delete please if it isnt good to post.
    http://indyundercover.blogspot.com/

LEOs, the story surrounding the disappearance and reported murder of Heather Norris just keeps getting worse. The detective working the case reportedly had been contacted several times by a confidential informant, but they did NOT follow up.

This case, Indyu's told, was solved by a district officer after he was approached by the informant. The officer tried to pass the info along to the detective who still refused to believe the information. It was only after the detective realized they might face disciplinary action did they decide to get off their rear end.

And then it was real detectives from homicide who came in and solved the case.

It's a sad day for IMPD, LEOs.

Read further and it is pretty sad but true. My city IS going to he^& and no one in office cares.

Waiting for the news to start....the one day i wish oprah would hurry. check myspaces i see no one i know on either.

eta: looks like the cops didnt care when she went missing as there are no news stories saying she was missing. i also dont recall hearing on news

lots of new info here

http://www.wishtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=6574673

eta:

"If we could at least find some parts of her for her family and also for the investigation to cement our investigation," said Det. Moore.

I am so angry right now this is so sad

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast