Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah, it is much further away than I ever imagined,too. What were they thinkin?
I laughed when I saw the scetch of the man with the child...that is just ludicrous.Surely the witness can do better than this. It is a pic of an egg with hair. What an absolute joke.....Well, it would be if a childs life was not in jeopardy. I cannot get over all this...."

Kazzbar,

So sad and so wrong, if her parents had taken proper care of their children they would still have three of them. :(

Jubie

No lie!
Where the parents supped that night was not only a few feet away from the apartment where the children slept.
The parent's were negligent, plain and simple.

"Yeah, it is much further away than I ever imagined,too. What were they thinkin?
I laughed when I saw the scetch of the man with the child...that is just ludicrous.Surely the witness can do better than this. It is a pic of an egg with hair. What an absolute joke.....Well, it would be if a childs life was not in jeopardy. I cannot get over all this...."

PT law does not allow sketches of a POI or suspect's features to be released to public--only hair style and head shape.

I agree it is ridiculous! :mad:

In trying to catchup with the posts, I started reading the last ones first scrolling backwards. At first, I thought the visit to the Vatican was a one off comment :waitasec: I am really put off by not only the visit, the photo shoot with the twins and the insensitive-cold way the interviews with the parents came across. Only once was the word 'love' mentioned.

I am trying to not stand in judgement. The kicker for me was when the location of the tapas bar was actually shown versus what was first reported. Quite a difference!! I noticed in a poster's link of the hotel that it includes half board--breakfast and dinner at one of the two restaurants (the tapas being one of them). So there was indeed a fixed routine for most tourists, and easy for someone to follow theirs.

RE: Murat...I don't have the link to the interview with his ex-wife, but I find it absolutely chilling that he phoned his wife 15 hours after Madeleine's disappearance desperate to talk to his 3 year old daughter, Sophia. If he's involved, it's evidence of consciousness of guilt.

Jeana...any chance that Madeleine will get her own forum soon, like Lisa Stebic did? We could have all the threads together that way.

That business about Murat phoning his wife and daughter right after Maddie disappeared is spooky. I do think he's the perp...I just want to know where she is. Is she dead...did he hand her off to someone else??

Whatever happened to that very promising-sounding sighting of Maddie in Morocco?

At first I thought Murat was a scapegoat but now I am swinging the other way. Too many red flags with this guy. My question is IF he had something to do with Madeleine being taken, what did he do with her.. and why did he take her? It's been said she looks like his own daughter, so if that is the case it would stand to reason that was why he took her. But then what the heck did he do with her? Hide her off somewhere until he could go off and start a new life playing 'Daddy'? That just does not make any sense to me. Then we have the kiddi *advertiser censored* scenero... considering he HAS his own daughter did his wife know about the kiddie *advertiser censored*? Has she bothered to have her own daughter checked out since this has come to light?
And what about the computer guy (forget his name) that did 'M's website..? How does this character fit in? A thousand questions here and not one freaken answer.

RE: Murat...I don't have the link to the interview with his ex-wife, but I find it absolutely chilling that he phoned his wife 15 hours after Madeleine's disappearance desperate to talk to his 3 year old daughter, Sophia. If he's involved, it's evidence of consciousness of guilt.

Only if he called BEFORE it was known she was gone. As it was 15 hours later, the next day when word was out, it's not such a show of guilt.

I think we all love show our love to our kids a little more intensely when one of these abductions is in the media or our own town. Especially when we have a child of the same age.

At first I thought Murat was a scapegoat but now I am swinging the other way. Too many red flags with this guy. My question is IF he had something to do with Madeleine being taken, what did he do with her.. and why did he take her? It's been said she looks like his own daughter, so if that is the case it would stand to reason that was why he took her. But then what the heck did he do with her? Hide her off somewhere until he could go off and start a new life playing 'Daddy'? That just does not make any sense to me. Then we have the kiddi *advertiser censored* scenero... considering he HAS his own daughter did his wife know about the kiddie *advertiser censored*? Has she bothered to have her own daughter checked out since this has come to light?
And what about the computer guy (forget his name) that did 'M's website..? How does this character fit in? A thousand questions here and not one freaken answer.

At first I thought it was perhaps a kidnapping for ransom, the way the whole thing was handled.

But now with interpol and scotland yard involved, plus this new info on Murat, I think something much more sinister might be going on and LE officials are aware of many of the players in a larger problem.

JMO-I am probably way off.

I am totally ignoring the parents actions as I find them just so inappropriate.

Did anyone see the pics on the skynews link I posted above. I believe it is the last pic that has an inflatable billboard--released with today's date and says 1.5 pound sterling reward. What happened to the other 1 million??

Here is a translated report from the For Madeleine board:
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//dn.sapo.pt/2007/05/28/sociedade/judiciaria_segue_pista_velejador_bri.html&hl=en&langpair=pt|en&tbb=1&ie=utf-8

It links Murat's computer to a British citizen (35-year-old man who snatched her?) with a yacht or houseboat who left port right after the disappearance to the sighting of Madeleine in Marrakesh.

<<Only if he called BEFORE it was known she was gone. As it was 15 hours later, the next day when word was out, it's not such a show of guilt.>>

It's not proof because it occcurred after, but emotionally, it's very telling...reminds me of Scooter obsessively cleaning the living room carpet after Laci's disappearance.

RE: Murat...I think they really need to look at his finances...it does not appear that he was a working real estate agent or could have lived off that website.

I still question the other people with them that night, the nine other adults whom knew the kids were alsleep in an unlocked room, some of whom went back to that apartment to check on the kids. Why are people with known access to this child less of a suspect than a "stranger"? The only thing I can come up with is that the police don't think either the parents or the nine others would have the availablitly in a foreign land to dispose of or hide Maddie so successfully. But, we don't know anything about those people, their past, if they were regular visitors to Portugal and this resort, nothing.

RE: Murat...I think they really need to look at his finances...it does not appear that he was a working real estate agent or could have lived off that website.

Yeah, could explain why he lived there with his Mom.

This case is consuming me and I'm haunted by Madeleine's face.

I'm in agreement with other posts on this board. I really wanted to give Murat the benefit of the doubt, but I'm just "feeling" that he has more to do with this than he's admitting. Remember, he was already under surveillance. They obviously had something on him to do this. And the filth they found on his computer is just another notch against him and the passport and the call. This guy is totally involved!

Also, the comments I've been hearing on other boards about how this is just one child are just appalling! I'm a mother of two and I will tell you that all children are priceless. If my child was missing, I would do EVERYTHING within my power to get her back. I would almost sell my soul! The McCann's are doing everything they can and I for one admire them for it. I think I would kill myself if this happened to me. My children are my life! So to tell someone it's just one child is just horrible.

Hopefully, once Madeleine is found safe and sound, everyone will put the same energy into finding other missing children. It may be one child, but she could be the catalyst for getting the world more involved in missing children cases.

Let's keep praying that Madeleine is found safe and is returned to her family immediately.

I actually like this board. It's filled with intelligent, caring people and not the hate-mongers I've seen on other boards. For that, I would like to say thank you for focusing on finding Madeleine and not bashing her parents. It shows that many of you care about this case and her.

Stacy

Well said Doodlebugstudio... I completely agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82