1130 users online (238 members and 892 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Class-z is offline Do Something, Lead, follow or get out of the way. :)

Lohan in Rehab AGAIN

It just amazes me, that this is the new way fro celebs to get out of jail time, or excuse their behavior.

Do something illegal and run to rehab to look better in court.

Quote Originally Posted by Class-z View Post
    It just amazes me, that this is the new way fro celebs to get out of jail time, or excuse their behavior.

Oh please!

(Not referring to you of course Class )

Quote Originally Posted by Class-z View Post

Rehab for a couple of days then back out to party night after night.

Relapse, more arrests, more drugs and booze, soon nobody will hire anyone so unreliable, soon broke...soon washed up.

Pity.
    -
    My opinion and nothing but my opinion.

Tor:Con Index link below. Will show you the probability of a tornado happening in your area.
    http://www.weather.com/news/tornado-torcon-index

FEMA's link for Emergency Supplies list below or what you need to survive for three days in case help is not immediately available to you.
    http://www.ready.gov/document/family-supply-list

You can also purchase a weather radio which will inform you of severe weather even if your electricity goes out. Runs on batteries of course.

You know ok L.Lohan is really starting to get on my nerves. I can give someone the benefit of the doubt the first time or two. But come on already!!! And her mother? She will be on every news program in a few days talking about ''my daughter is a young girl blah blah blah....'' And her father......Oh God! Never mind just keep Lohan off the streets before she kills someone.

Relapse is a part of recovery for the vast majority of drug addicts. I hope she can find some peace from addiction before she kills herself.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Her mother is just as bad, half the time she's out partying with her underage daughter. Lilo has gone way down hill and she looks about 10 years older than her age. If the judge gave Hilton 45 days, Lilo should get at least 90 for this stunt. It's a wonder she still has insurance, 3 car wrecks in 2 months? State Farm would've dropped me after the 1st one!

Lindsay's star will fade...already hardly anyone in Hollywood will still work with her because she shows up to work stoned/drunk, WHEN she shows up.
    She would do well to pay attention in rehab and get some help and lay low for a while...her parents are train wrecks but she could still save herself if she would just TRY. She would also do well when she is ready to act again, to unload Mom has her manager and even as her mother...I think Mom is a big cause of Lindsay's behavior.

I hope Lindsay gets the help she so desperately needs.

But wait..there's more!

Michael Lohan Says His Famous Daughter Is Hooked on Alcohol and OxyContin

LOS ANGELES (Associated Press) -- Lindsay Lohan's estranged father says she suffers from multiple addictions, including alcohol and the painkiller OxyContin, the Web site E! Online reported Wednesday.
    The 20-year-old actress checked into rehab Monday following a weekend that included crashing her Mercedes, being arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence and being photographed slumped in the passenger seat of a friend's car. This is her second rehab stint this year

http://orangecounty.cox.net/cci/ente...alidatearticle

Isn't it wonderful that rich, famous addicts can check into rehab at the first sign of trouble but poor addicts, for the most part, actually have to deal with the consequences of their addiction?

Quote Originally Posted by Kellee View Post
    Isn't it wonderful that rich, famous addicts can check into rehab at the first sign of trouble but poor addicts, for the most part, actually have to deal with the consequences of their addiction?
    Yeah...and if they're lucky in about 6 weeks there might be some State money to get them into a rehab facility. Not one with the class of people that are where Lindsay is though, you can guarantee that!

Quote Originally Posted by Show Me View Post
    Rehab for a couple of days then back out to party night after night.

Relapse, more arrests, more drugs and booze, soon nobody will hire anyone so unreliable, soon broke...soon washed up.

Pity.
    and the sad thing is, she is really talented

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Her mother is just as bad, half the time she's out partying with her underage daughter. Lilo has gone way down hill and she looks about 10 years older than her age. If the judge gave Hilton 45 days, Lilo should get at least 90 for this stunt. It's a wonder she still has insurance, 3 car wrecks in 2 months? State Farm would've dropped me after the 1st one!
    Daddy says Mommy is addict too.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Michael Lohan Says His Famous Daughter Is Hooked on Alcohol and OxyContin

LOS ANGELES (Associated Press) -- Lindsay Lohan's estranged father says she suffers from multiple addictions, including alcohol and the painkiller OxyContin, the Web site E! Online reported Wednesday.
    The 20-year-old actress checked into rehab Monday following a weekend that included crashing her Mercedes, being arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence and being photographed slumped in the passenger seat of a friend's car. This is her second rehab stint this year

http://orangecounty.cox.net/cci/ente...alidatearticle

From the article you referenced:

California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control investigators also want to know if Lohan or others were served after hours, agency spokesman John Carr said.

Videos show Lohan leaving Hollywood's Les Deux club at 3:30 a.m.

Alcohol cannot be served in California after 2 a.m.

Why aren't they investigating whether she was served at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP) View Post
    From the article you referenced:

California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control investigators also want to know if Lohan or others were served after hours, agency spokesman John Carr said.

Videos show Lohan leaving Hollywood's Les Deux club at 3:30 a.m.

Alcohol cannot be served in California after 2 a.m.

Why aren't they investigating whether she was served at all?
    They are.
    This is gaining steam around here Jeana. It has long been known that these clubs serve minor celebs and LE has looked the other way. There is a movement to get it stopped right now.
    Our local news is reporting on a complete investigation into several Hollywood clubs and they will face serious fines.
    The picture on our lead news stories is Drew Barrymore drinking at a Hollywood club at 14-15. It will hopefully be stopped because this has been going on a long time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast