Lohan in Rehab AGAIN

Class-z

Do Something, Lead, follow or get out of the way.
Reaction score
It just amazes me, that this is the new way fro celebs to get out of jail time, or excuse their behavior.

Do something illegal and run to rehab to look better in court.

It just amazes me, that this is the new way fro celebs to get out of jail time, or excuse their behavior.

Oh please!:hand:

(Not referring to you of course Class ;))

Rehab for a couple of days then back out to party night after night.

Relapse, more arrests, more drugs and booze, soon nobody will hire anyone so unreliable, soon broke...soon washed up.

Pity.

You know ok L.Lohan is really starting to get on my nerves. I can give someone the benefit of the doubt the first time or two. But come on already!!! And her mother? She will be on every news program in a few days talking about ''my daughter is a young girl blah blah blah....'' And her father......Oh God! Never mind just keep Lohan off the streets before she kills someone.

Relapse is a part of recovery for the vast majority of drug addicts. I hope she can find some peace from addiction before she kills herself.

Her mother is just as bad, half the time she's out partying with her underage daughter. Lilo has gone way down hill and she looks about 10 years older than her age. If the judge gave Hilton 45 days, Lilo should get at least 90 for this stunt. It's a wonder she still has insurance, 3 car wrecks in 2 months? State Farm would've dropped me after the 1st one!

Lindsay's star will fade...already hardly anyone in Hollywood will still work with her because she shows up to work stoned/drunk, WHEN she shows up.
She would do well to pay attention in rehab and get some help and lay low for a while...her parents are train wrecks but she could still save herself if she would just TRY. She would also do well when she is ready to act again, to unload Mom has her manager and even as her mother...I think Mom is a big cause of Lindsay's behavior.

Michael Lohan Says His Famous Daughter Is Hooked on Alcohol and OxyContin

LOS ANGELES (Associated Press) -- Lindsay Lohan's estranged father says she suffers from multiple addictions, including alcohol and the painkiller OxyContin, the Web site E! Online reported Wednesday.
The 20-year-old actress checked into rehab Monday following a weekend that included crashing her Mercedes, being arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence and being photographed slumped in the passenger seat of a friend's car. This is her second rehab stint this year

http://orangecounty.cox.net/cci/ent...=article&id=D8PFFCH83&_action=validatearticle

Isn't it wonderful that rich, famous addicts can check into rehab at the first sign of trouble but poor addicts, for the most part, actually have to deal with the consequences of their addiction?

Isn't it wonderful that rich, famous addicts can check into rehab at the first sign of trouble but poor addicts, for the most part, actually have to deal with the consequences of their addiction?

Yeah...and if they're lucky in about 6 weeks there might be some State money to get them into a rehab facility. Not one with the class of people that are where Lindsay is though, you can guarantee that!

Rehab for a couple of days then back out to party night after night.

Relapse, more arrests, more drugs and booze, soon nobody will hire anyone so unreliable, soon broke...soon washed up.

Pity.

and the sad thing is, she is really talented

Her mother is just as bad, half the time she's out partying with her underage daughter. Lilo has gone way down hill and she looks about 10 years older than her age. If the judge gave Hilton 45 days, Lilo should get at least 90 for this stunt. It's a wonder she still has insurance, 3 car wrecks in 2 months? State Farm would've dropped me after the 1st one!

Daddy says Mommy is addict too.

Michael Lohan Says His Famous Daughter Is Hooked on Alcohol and OxyContin

LOS ANGELES (Associated Press) -- Lindsay Lohan's estranged father says she suffers from multiple addictions, including alcohol and the painkiller OxyContin, the Web site E! Online reported Wednesday.
The 20-year-old actress checked into rehab Monday following a weekend that included crashing her Mercedes, being arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence and being photographed slumped in the passenger seat of a friend's car. This is her second rehab stint this year

http://orangecounty.cox.net/cci/ent...=article&id=D8PFFCH83&_action=validatearticle

From the article you referenced:

California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control investigators also want to know if Lohan or others were served after hours, agency spokesman John Carr said.

Videos show Lohan leaving Hollywood's Les Deux club at 3:30 a.m.

Alcohol cannot be served in California after 2 a.m.

Why aren't they investigating whether she was served at all?:waitasec: :waitasec:

From the article you referenced:

California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control investigators also want to know if Lohan or others were served after hours, agency spokesman John Carr said.

Videos show Lohan leaving Hollywood's Les Deux club at 3:30 a.m.

Alcohol cannot be served in California after 2 a.m.

Why aren't they investigating whether she was served at all?:waitasec: :waitasec:
They are.
This is gaining steam around here Jeana. It has long been known that these clubs serve minor celebs and LE has looked the other way. There is a movement to get it stopped right now.
Our local news is reporting on a complete investigation into several Hollywood clubs and they will face serious fines.
The picture on our lead news stories is Drew Barrymore drinking at a Hollywood club at 14-15. It will hopefully be stopped because this has been going on a long time.

They are.
This is gaining steam around here Jeana. It has long been known that these clubs serve minor celebs and LE has looked the other way. There is a movement to get it stopped right now.
Our local news is reporting on a complete investigation into several Hollywood clubs and they will face serious fines.
The picture on our lead news stories is Drew Barrymore drinking at a Hollywood club at 14-15. It will hopefully be stopped because this has been going on a long time.

Awesome! Thanks for letting me know this. It makes me crazy to hear about clubs selling to minors, regardless of the "celebrity" factor.

Awesome! Thanks for letting me know this. It makes me crazy to hear about clubs selling to minors, regardless of the "celebrity" factor.
They usually are back in private rooms and so they get special treatment. This has been overlooked here for many many years. But our news is saying there will be a crack down...we shall see.

I agree about the not selling alcohol to minors, but 18, 19 and 20 year olds aren't minors. The laws so contradict themselves. It's nauseating.

A girl can strip at 17, have consenual relations with another as young as 14, depending on what state she unfortunately lives in. Seems like these laws are geared to suit certain interests, instead of the well being of the human population or overall good of the people, I should say.

I don't have a problem with 18 and up drinking, as long as it's done responsibly, and I lost my husband in an automobile accident due to alcohol.
We claim people can sign legal binding contracts at 18, have sexual relations, but they better not put a brewsky to the lips, just contradicts law and rule making to me.

I agree about the not selling alcohol to minors, but 18, 19 and 20 year olds aren't minors. The laws so contradict themselves. It's nauseating.

A girl can strip at 17, have consenual relations with another as young as 14, depending on what state she unfortunately lives in. Seems like these laws are geared to suit certain interests, instead of the well being of the human population or overall good of the people, I should say.

I don't have a problem with 18 and up drinking, as long as it's done responsibly, and I lost my husband in an automobile accident due to alcohol.
We claim people can sign legal binding contracts at 18, have sexual relations, but they better not put a brewsky to the lips, just contradicts law and rule making to me.
Howdy Kool Look!
We can send them off to war at 18 also. But it is still illegal for them to drink here, regardless of our personal feelings.
Here in CA, it is illegal to drive and have any alcohol in one's system for those under 21 . Even .000001 is illegal as they are underage. regular kids get MIP's or DUI's when they are underage and it has serious ramifications. But these celebs and clubs just violate all the laws that regular kids would be taken into custody for and it is just wrong on many levels.
I was at a Charger game with a big group of legal drinking age kids. LE came into the stands< pulled one of them out and said he had had too much to drink and he was holding a 4th quarter beer. They took him to the onsite drunk tank and then transported him to the Cop Shop where he was then held for a few hours and released. He was not even very drunk IMO. He as just as rowdy as any sober fan there and I am a tough sell when it comes to kids and drinking. I tried to vouch for him and get them to release him to me, but they refused. The only reason they didn;t charge him with a crime was because he was so polite about the whole thing.
I'd like to see Paris Hilton or Nicole Richie or Lindsey Lohan get hauled off to the drunk tank and held. Not gonna happen and it should.

Howdy Kool Look!
We can send them off to war at 18 also. But it is still illegal for them to drink here, regardless of our personal feelings.
Here in CA, it is illegal to drive and have any alcohol in one's system for those under 21 . Even .000001 is illegal as they are underage. regular kids get MIP's or DUI's when they are underage and it has serious ramifications. But these celebs and clubs just violate all the laws that regular kids would be taken into custody for and it is just wrong on many levels.
I was at a Charger game with a big group of legal drinking age kids. LE came into the stands< pulled one of them out and said he had had too much to drink and he was holding a 4th quarter beer. They took him to the onsite drunk tank and then transported him to the Cop Shop where he was then held for a few hours and released. He was not even very drunk IMO. He as just as rowdy as any sober fan there and I am a tough sell when it comes to kids and drinking. I tried to vouch for him and get them to release him to me, but they refused. The only reason they didn;t charge him with a crime was because he was so polite about the whole thing.
I'd like to see Paris Hilton or Nicole Richie or Lindsey Lohan get hauled off to the drunk tank and held. Not gonna happen and it should.

So true Jbean. I think as adults we lose credibility with our youth when we contradict ourselves. Making laws that can't reasonably be enforced. Imagine when troops come home from tours, the young single guys hitting the bars their first night out having a beer, defended our country, then haul him to jail for buying and drinking a beer. :doh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back