732 users online (88 members and 644 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 50
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    563

    Karr/John's reaction

    I think what bothers me more than anything, and keeps me from being able to believe that the Ramsey's are innocent, is the lack of anger and need for justice. Most families in this type of situation are beyond eager to find the perp... I cannot fathom a father being so calm knowing that there was a murderer out there, one that took the life of his precious baby girl. Even when Karr (was that his name) confessed, he was so calm and nonchalant about it.
    Right from the beginning the Ramsey's were more concerned about forgiving the perp than finding him and bringing him to justice.
    We are a good Christian family, we believe in forgiveness. We also believe in an eye for an eye and protecting our children and any others who may still be in danger by getting sicko's off the street.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by armywife210 View Post
    I think what bothers me more than anything, and keeps me from being able to believe that the Ramsey's are innocent, is the lack of anger and need for justice. Most families in this type of situation are beyond eager to find the perp... I cannot fathom a father being so calm knowing that there was a murderer out there, one that took the life of his precious baby girl. Even when Karr (was that his name) confessed, he was so calm and nonchalant about it.
    Right from the beginning the Ramsey's were more concerned about forgiving the perp than finding him and bringing him to justice.
    We are a good Christian family, we believe in forgiveness. We also believe in an eye for an eye and protecting our children and any others who may still be in danger by getting sicko's off the street.
    First of all ARMYwife...I would like to tell you to thank your husband for serving our country, and keeping us all free.

    Second of all...I completely agree with you. There is NO WAY that a parent would be so nonchalant about the "killer" of their daughter confession. They were so forgiving, because they KNEW that Karr was innocent. That's why John said not to "rush to judge" him (Karr).
    "This time we get it right."

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,399
    Yeah...at first, JR says that he has searching for the killer is his "sole mission for the rest of his life"...then 10 years later, he casually mentions on LKL that "it's okay with him if the killer is never caught."

    What???

    It's a damn good thing for him that this killer has never struck anywhere else in the same fashion ever again.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuisanceposter View Post
    Yeah...at first, JR says that he has searching for the killer is his "sole mission for the rest of his life"...then 10 years later, he casually mentions on LKL that "it's okay with him if the killer is never caught."

    What???

    It's a damn good thing for him that this killer has never struck anywhere else in the same fashion ever again.
    NP, did he really say it is okay with him if the killer is never caught???????

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuisanceposter View Post
    Yeah...at first, JR says that he has searching for the killer is his "sole mission for the rest of his life"...then 10 years later, he casually mentions on LKL that "it's okay with him if the killer is never caught."

    What???

    It's a damn good thing for him that this killer has never struck anywhere else in the same fashion ever again.
    Yep, his "sole mission for the rest of his life"...was the same as OJ Simpson's mission. Funny thing is...they never did any searching at all. OJ was out on the golf course the next day...and John was arranging a "remaining family" trip to Atlanta, just hours after JB's body was found. Yep..he searched REAL LONG AND HARD, didn't he?
    "This time we get it right."

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    NP, did he really say it is okay with him if the killer is never caught???????
    Yep, I heard it. Because he FORGIVES the killer anyway. So, if the killer is forgiven, then John doesn't care if he is caught...one way or the other.
    "This time we get it right."

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    Yep, I heard it. Because he FORGIVES the killer anyway. So, if the killer is forgiven, then John doesn't care if he is caught...one way or the other.
    That's exactly what he said....can you imagine having that kind of opinion about the MONSTER you claim broke into your house and attacked your defenseless baby girl, bludgeoning her head in and exposing her bottom to penetration, before strangling her to death?

    Forgive, maybe....say it's okay if he's never caught?...NEVER.

    If nothing else, there are other children who are in danger every second of every day befcause this monster has never been caught - would it be okay with JR is another 6 year old girl is attacked the same as his daughter was? Will he just forgive that monster, and lick his lips and smile when her parents ask him why he doesn't seem to care that this monster attacked his child first, and WHY didn't you spend these past ten years tracking him down rather than hide from police?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuisanceposter View Post
    That's exactly what he said....can you imagine having that kind of opinion about the MONSTER you claim broke into your house and attacked your defenseless baby girl, bludgeoning her head in and exposing her bottom to penetration, before strangling her to death?

    Forgive, maybe....say it's okay if he's never caught?...NEVER.

    If nothing else, there are other children who are in danger every second of every day befcause this monster has never been caught - would it be okay with JR is another 6 year old girl is attacked the same as his daughter was? Will he just forgive that monster, and lick his lips and smile when her parents ask him why he doesn't seem to care that this monster attacked his child first, and WHY didn't you spend these past ten years tracking him down rather than hide from police?
    Yes, my mouth dropped to the floor when I heard him say that. I was like..."WHAT?" I had to ask my daughter if I had heard him right....I just couldn't believe my ears.
    "This time we get it right."

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuisanceposter View Post
    That's exactly what he said....can you imagine having that kind of opinion about the MONSTER you claim broke into your house and attacked your defenseless baby girl, bludgeoning her head in and exposing her bottom to penetration, before strangling her to death?

    Forgive, maybe....say it's okay if he's never caught?...NEVER.

    If nothing else, there are other children who are in danger every second of every day befcause this monster has never been caught - would it be okay with JR is another 6 year old girl is attacked the same as his daughter was? Will he just forgive that monster, and lick his lips and smile when her parents ask him why he doesn't seem to care that this monster attacked his child first, and WHY didn't you spend these past ten years tracking him down rather than hide from police?
    Well he is partially telling the truth - he forgives Patsy. I truly believe that is why he is acting this way also. He knows there is no one out there - Patsy is gone, she is dead, and he forgives her.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    Well he is partially telling the truth - he forgives Patsy. I truly believe that is why he is acting this way also. He knows there is no one out there - Patsy is gone, she is dead, and he forgives her.
    EXACTLY!!! That's why it is so easy for him to forgive.
    "This time we get it right."


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,391
    Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    NP, did he really say it is okay with him if the killer is never caught???????
    yes he did

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by coloradokares View Post
    yes he did

    I know...hard to believe...but true.
    "This time we get it right."

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    42
    Let's suppose for a moment that an intruder DID kill JBR. JR has had to live for over 10 years with no knowledge of the killer. He's had to think about the murder probably every hour for 10 years and the knowledge that the murderer will probably never be found. Surely you'd have to reach a point of peace and an acceptance that the killer has got away with it. It's physically and mentally impossible maintain a vengeful attitude for such a large amount of time, especially when you're a Christian who is SUPPOSED to believe in peace and forgiveness.

    I really don't think John's resignation is indicative of his guilt - it's more a survival mechanism (assuming he didn't do it, of course!).

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    Let's suppose for a moment that an intruder DID kill JBR. JR has had to live for over 10 years with no knowledge of the killer. He's had to think about the murder probably every hour for 10 years and the knowledge that the murderer will probably never be found. Surely you'd have to reach a point of peace and an acceptance that the killer has got away with it. It's physically and mentally impossible maintain a vengeful attitude for such a large amount of time, especially when you're a Christian who is SUPPOSED to believe in peace and forgiveness.

    I really don't think John's resignation is indicative of his guilt - it's more a survival mechanism (assuming he didn't do it, of course!).
    I see where you are coming from. BUT...he says "not to rush to judge" Karr. Now remember....JMK is the one that CONFESSED to killing JB. So, why would John doubt his confession? We all know that Karr didn't do it, of course. But, at the time....of that interview....Karr had CONFESSED. So, why would John say "not to rush to judge" him?? The man killed his daughter!! And confessed!! You bet your sweet patootie that if that had of been me....I sure would have rushed to judge. Because, I would have no reason to doubt the man's confession. Why would someone confess to a murder that they did NOT commit. So naturally, you would rush to judge someone like that. I would say...THIS man did it...he killed my child. Throw his sorry butt in jail, before I get my hands on him and rip his head off.
    "This time we get it right."

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    I see where you are coming from. BUT...he says "not to rush to judge" Karr. Now remember....JMK is the one that CONFESSED to killing JB. So, why would John doubt his confession? We all know that Karr didn't do it, of course. But, at the time....of that interview....Karr had CONFESSED. So, why would John say "not to rush to judge" him?? The man killed his daughter!! And confessed!! You bet your sweet patootie that if that had of been me....I sure would have rushed to judge. Because, I would have no reason to doubt the man's confession. Why would someone confess to a murder that they did NOT commit. So naturally, you would rush to judge someone like that. I would say...THIS man did it...he killed my child. Throw his sorry butt in jail, before I get my hands on him and rip his head off.
    Yeah good point. I was TOTALLY excited when I first read about JMK. I was like "OMG THIS IS SO EXCITING, I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG TO FIND OUT WHO DID IT!!!" and I'm just some random who has nothing to do with it. You'd think that John would have at least been curious about it.

    It would be interesting to find out the steps John took to inquire about the possible suspect. Did he ring the police constantly to find out updates? Did he ask lots of questions about JMK? Maybe he'd already found out a lot of information about him and realised that he probably didn't do it (just like most of us did when the story first came to light). JMK was, after all, Michael Tracey's new "pet suspect" and since none of the other suspects had actually done it, maybe John was all like "here we go again...".

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. What made investigators take John Karr so seriously?
    By Tristan in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 12-20-2016, 01:16 AM
  2. John Mark Karr
    By coloradokares in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-17-2008, 04:30 PM
  3. What if John Mark Karr DID kill her?
    By Shanny in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-19-2007, 08:23 PM
  4. Any new news on John Karr?
    By conniej in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 06:20 PM
  5. John Karr cleared?
    By Juliet10 in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-28-2006, 08:46 PM