Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Wow, Puglet, that is great news to hear from an insider. I've felt CS's father was involved all along, and I'm glad to hear LE is all over this one. Those poor children - I hope LE breaks the case soon, so they can be in loving, caring hands, and get whatever help they might need.

I am in admiration of the strength of Lisa's family - they have taken the high road and not pointed any accusing fingers or spoken out against CS - they must be very fine people to be able to control their emotions and their tongues in this tragic situation.

Quote Originally Posted by strach304 View Post
    The psychic used what she called EVP so maybe she can be found that way.
    Electronic voice phenomenon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is used mainly in investigations of homes experiencing disturbances which cannot be explained. However, the show on Court TV called Haunting Evidence has used this type of recording in the search for missing people. (Btw...I saw a commercial on Wednesday's show that they will be in Aruba searching for clues to NH's case.)
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Electronic voice phenomenon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is used mainly in investigations of homes experiencing disturbances which cannot be explained. However, the show on Court TV called Haunting Evidence has used this type of recording in the search for missing people. (Btw...I saw a commercial on Wednesday's show that they will be in Aruba searching for clues to NH's case.)
    Hi SeriouslySearching:

Just curious, as I've been a big time follower of the NH case, who's going to be in Aruba searching for clues? I know Tim Miller and TexasEquasearch are returning with the aid of a man who owns large ships with special equipment. Or, are you talking about the people from Haunting Evidence?

Just wonderin',
    fran

Yes, the people from Haunting Evidence will be there searching for Natalie. I thought it might be interesting to see what they come up with.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Haunting Evidence

On the previews for Haunting Evidence, Lost in Paradise (Natalie Halloway) it shows Carla Baron saying she knows who did it. I can't wait until next Wednesday to watch it!

I just joined the group trying to post information reguarding Lisa. I live in Illinois a little ways from Chicago. My uncle I learned yesterday worked with her husband. According to my uncle. Last year her husband made a statement to the effect of the following.

"If I was going to kill my wife. My father owns a tree cutting business. No one would ever find her."

My uncle also said that he would "snap", over nothing at the drop of a hat.

My uncle did and does NOT want to call and tell the police this. So I did today. I had to leave a voice mail. I didn't tell them my name or phone number. I told them I would call back around noon tomorrow if they needed to speak to me. With this info I thought it might be enough for them to be able to search the equipment, like a wood chipper. If taken apart one would think that it would yield evidence. If nothing else show blood. If absolutely nothing else. I thought they might be able to search records of the places of business he had worked and talk to the co-workers. At least then it might not make my uncle furious that I turned this information in.

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
    Hi B_fly and welcome aboard! That is some riveting information you posted.

I wasn't aware that his dad owned a tree cutting business. Do you know if it's in Michigan or Illinois?

I think most of us that follow Lisa's case have read of those type threats by Craig before. I think he darn well meant it, too!

Glad you joined us!

Welcome bfly! Very interesting first post. Good on you for calling LE. Many posters here have speculated that Lisa's FIL was involved somehow, but I think that is the first we've heard about the tree cutting business. I'm having Fargo flashbacks - Yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by b_fly27 View Post
    I just joined the group trying to post information reguarding Lisa. I live in Illinois a little ways from Chicago. My uncle I learned yesterday worked with her husband. According to my uncle. Last year her husband made a statement to the effect of the following.

"If I was going to kill my wife. My father owns a tree cutting business. No one would ever find her."

My uncle did and does NOT want to call and tell the police this. So I did today. I had to leave a voice mail. I didn't tell them my name or phone number. I told them I would call back around noon tomorrow if they needed to speak to me. With this info I thought it might be enough for them to be able to search the equipment, like a wood chipper. If taken apart one would think that it would yield evidence. If nothing else show blood. If absolutely nothing else. I thought they might be able to search records of the places of business he had worked and talk to the co-workers. At least then it might not make my uncle furious that I turned this information in.

Hi all...bfly, thank you for supplying that information. You never know what information might be important to the case. I'm sure you're uncle won't mind if it turns out to be the turning point that puts CS behind bars where he should be! I got chills reading your post. Yes, it does evoke memories of "Fargo". Makes you wonder how anyone could do something like that and live with themselves? Also makes me fear for the children.

Hello B fly and Welcome to WS! Tips like those will eventually break this case (and possibly that very tip!) You did absolutely the right thing in calling the police.

Wow! A woodchipper! That does give me shivers down my spine! If he were making statements such as that a year ago...it would prove he had planned this for a very long time. People do not normally sit around and discuss how to kill their spouse in such a graphic manner without giving it some thought first.

I learned this during the trial of my good friend after her ex-husband shot her several times. He had commented about killing his wife to a secretary months before and she waited until mid-trial to come forward out of fear. (Was a true Perry Mason moment.) Her statement alone took his Insanity plea and chucked it right down the drain.

I am certain they will investigate your tip because it sounds quite valid. It could even give them cause for his arrest and the ability to talk to the children (which is what they absolutely need). (I have always been worried about the children and feel they need to be away from CS.)

Way to GO, B Fly!!! Your uncle can just be mad at you if that is what it takes to break this case! He should have been a man and done the right thing by calling himself! (In My Opinion..of course!)
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Just thinking a little more about bfly's post and the implications. Its seems that LE would probably know about FIL's tree cutting business, I doubt that will be a surprise. Puglet's post hints that the FIL has been under investigation. I think what's important here is the statement CS made to bfly's uncle. Not only does it speak to premeditation, but it could also provide grounds for further investigation (read search warrants) regarding the tree cutting business specifically. While LE may KNOW certain facts they may be limited as to what they can investigate with so little evidence.

Is this making any sense?

Welcome B Fly I agree, good for you. LE needs a starting point on where to look, just that tip alone could be what they need to get warrants to start the process of searching Craig's father's property. LE needs probable cause for a warrant if they want to check his vehicle for instance.

B Fly, have you posted anything on the ctv board? I know the possibilty of a wood chipper came up on this board or the ctv one, I wish I could remember where I saw it. I do remember it vaguely because it reminded me of the case where that did happen. The idea may have come from ctv where the subject of Craig having a meat grinder came up. I will check, if I find it I'll post it here.

Quote Originally Posted by b_fly27 View Post

b_fly27.........First of all, Welcome to Websleuths!

Secondly, WOW! What an incredibly memorable 'first post!'

It has been reported that Lisa told her friends CS had threatened to 'make her disappear.' This fits right in with what you said. A wood chipper. OhMyGosh, how incredibly sick can this guy be?

Of course, do I believe this is a STRONG possibility on what happened to Lisa. ABSOLUTELY! This guy has already shown he has no regard for life, whether it's animal (he kills just for the fun of it) or human, he hasn't asked ONE question or answered ONE question from LE since the intial contact and he won't allow his children to either.

I've read in a news article that the men of this family had 'hot tempers.' I guess their women folk take it in stride and still stand by Craig and say he couldn't possibly have hurt his wife. Are they really, really, really sure of that? IMHO, they probably know deep down in their heart, looking at his previous run ins with the law where he was hunting animals and just discarding them, he's capable of harming his wife too. After all, she was his property, just like the house, the car, and the kids.

Bless you for turning this info over to LE. I don't think that your uncle will be mad at you. Honestly, would he really want this guy to get away with murder? I don't think so.

JMHO
    fran

PS....Oh, if you called LE with a follow-up call, IF you can let us know, we'd appreciate anything you are able to share............fran

Ok I was searching ctv's posts and haven't found it yet, there are a lot of posts. Now I remember there were two sites posted that were message boards about Lisa, one was the voyer.com board. I believe the meat grinder thing was started there, supposed to be a rumor that LE took that into evidence. That's what brought up the wood chipper subject from a poster on ctv. I remember saying that even though the idea turned my stomach that if CS used a meat grinder that would leave a lot of mess and extreme evidence. However a wood chipper would be used out of the home and most of us know the basics about that other case where it did happen. I didn't consider it as a possibilty at the time because nothing was said about one existing in relation to this case. Different ball game now.

Is there anyone that lives in the area that could check up on such a business being it is probably only a sign that says, "Mulching done and gives a phone number"? Joe didn't seem to be much of a businessman to me and I would imagine if he were doing treetrimming etc. it would be done by roadside signs and in the cheap newspaper ads. Maybe someone could find the local rag for cheap advertising. Worth a shot!
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast