Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chicoliving View Post
    According to this article

I've never heard of it and haven't checked it out either.
    But those messages - which can be found on the "Find Lisa Stebic" message board at www.voy.com/211695/ - have left many following the case wondering whether the authorities will finally declare Craig a "person of interest."

I read through a lot of those threads on voy.com. REAL CREEPY! Does anyone get the idea that "matt" is really C.S.? I made one post and it seemed like he was trying to figure out who I am rather than debate my points by the re-posts.

Cockroach,

The blog being referred to is www.voy.com/211695/

Lots of posts there, most of them garbage from who seem to be kids. But, there must be something buried in there that LE's glommed onto. I've been on that site, but got disgusted with the B.S. people were posting there. Lots of junk. I don't have time to wade through it all.

Quote Originally Posted by closeobserver View Post
    But those messages - which can be found on the "Find Lisa Stebic" message board at www.voy.com/211695/ - have left many following the case wondering whether the authorities will finally declare Craig a "person of interest."

I read through a lot of those threads on voy.com. REAL CREEPY! Does anyone get the idea that "matt" is really C.S.? I made one post and it seemed like he was trying to figure out who I am rather than debate my points by the re-posts.

CloseObserver,

Yes, I am wondering just who "matt" is, too. Yes, there are lots of very creepy posts and some very immature ones there. You'd think that with such a serious subject, they could stick to the topic at hand, but there are all kinds of posts there, some are just ridiculous. I started going there after Lisa disappeared, but quickly got turned off and looked for some serious discussion such as this one. Those folks have nothing better to do.

Quote Originally Posted by chicoliving View Post
    According to this article

I've never heard of it and haven't checked it out either.
    Chicoliving,

Don't waste your precious time. Lots of kids on that site, just looking to make idle talk. I've been there, not productive.

Quote Originally Posted by closeobserver View Post
    I hope so, too. Right now, C.S. is just having fun. There is now a nice big boat in his driveway. Don't know if it's his or a friends, but it is obvious that his focus is far from helping his children find their mother.

That's outrageous! A nice, big boat??? I hope it sinks, with him in it! This is disgusting - his estranged wife is missing, his children are motherless, and he's going boating?????? Very sad. I guess this is what he's saying to the rest of the world - !

I really wonder how those poor kids are doing!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Too View Post
    Chicoliving,

Don't waste your precious time. Lots of kids on that site, just looking to make idle talk. I've been there, not productive.
    TY I didn't think I was missing anything. I hope the volunteers just pour in for the search on Saturday.

Police seek volunteers for search

I watched with great interest the other night the story of Perry March on 48 hours Mystery. And all I could think of was - CRAIG STEIBIC!! It reminded me of him to a T. Perry didn't get by with it, it took some 9 years, so I hope ole CS ain't thinkin he will get by with it.

He couldn't let SP show him up by not having a boat...now could he?!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

everyone get a good night sleep. The search is tomorrow and we will need our energy!

Quote Originally Posted by ocean View Post
    everyone get a good night sleep. The search is tomorrow and we will need our energy!
    prayers to all that are searching- good luck- I hope she can be found, and brought to rest

I regret that I will be unable to search tomorrow. I've had foot surgery and am in one of those boots, and the stitches in my foot are unforgiving! I will be hoping and praying for all of you!

One person not expected to help with the search is Craig Stebic. Plainfield police say they are not surprised.

"He says to media outlets, he says to his family that he’s cooperating and yet he hasn’t appeared," he said. "He appeared at one vigil and, from my understanding, that’s at the prodding of some of the family and friends to get him to go to that. He hasn’t attended any of the searches. He doesn’t appear to be a man that’s really interested."

http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/lo...188081131.html

I wonder if he is going boating today instead?! No, I would guess he is hiding inside his home with curtains drawn, the children hidden, and biting his fingernails while awaiting the outcome of the search. I hope today is going very well for Craig because I am praying by the end of it...it is his last free one.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

that man is an A$$hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish they would find Lisa Stebic already and arresst Craig Stebic!

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
    I hope and pray that something turns up from today's massive search effort. But, I fear CS made good on his promise to Lisa.

Why has there been no description of the clothing Lisa was last seen in, even IF he or the children didn't actually witness her leaving? What about any description of the jewelry she was known to wear?

Why wouldn't an innocent man let his children talk to investigators? (I bet Lexie would be able to determine what her mother was wearing at the time she 'disappeared', through the process of elimination!) And why wouldn't an innocent father of children whose mother is missing help in the search efforts?

Although it's not good to assume, I think we can safely assume the answers.

My heart and prayers go out to Lisa's family and friends, who have been so diligent in their efforts to bring Lisa home.

I don't think it's been mentioned here, but the reward since the pancake breakfast fundraiser has been increased to $60,000.

Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast