1277 users online (235 members and 1042 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

WOW, scary story.

Here's a scary story about CS. Sounds like this cop thought CS was going to shoot him. It also talks of his practice of hiding bodies from way back in 1995.

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/local_story_152205923.html

Thanks for the update closeobserver. I'll post it on the media thread.

The first thing I thought when I started to read it was the arrest was in Oct. so it wasn't hunting season and then the officer went on to talk about that. Even though they didn't find the animals I wonder if they tested the blood to make sure it was an animal's.

Didn't know his father was with him at the time either so I wonder if he too was charged or it was just Craig because the guns were registered to him.

Can you imagine with 150 acres of their property, then 100's of mining pits that strech out 1100 miles that LE could even begin to search those areas? Is it even possible that he could've taken Lisa there without an accomplice? Or he put her someplace else closer and then moved her? If they had some kind of poaching thing going on and it sure sounds like they did and never got caught maybe that's why CS was so sure of himself in his threats to Lisa.

Quote Originally Posted by strach304 View Post
    Thanks for the update closeobserver. I'll post it on the media thread.

The first thing I thought when I started to read it was the arrest was in Oct. so it wasn't hunting season and then the officer went on to talk about that. Even though they didn't find the animals I wonder if they tested the blood to make sure it was an animal's.

Didn't know his father was with him at the time either so I wonder if he too was charged or it was just Craig because the guns were registered to him.

Can you imagine with 150 acres of their property, then 100's of mining pits that strech out 1100 miles that LE could even begin to search those areas? Is it even possible that he could've taken Lisa there without an accomplice? Or he put her someplace else closer and then moved her? If they had some kind of poaching thing going on and it sure sounds like they did and never got caught maybe that's why CS was so sure of himself in his threats to Lisa.
    That is exactly why I do not believe they will ever find her--
    what a POS

Quote Originally Posted by closeobserver View Post
    Here's a scary story about CS. Sounds like this cop thought CS was going to shoot him. It also talks of his practice of hiding bodies from way back in 1995.

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/local_story_152205923.html
    Oh, My! This story certainly paints a picture of Craig his defense attorney won't like! Coming from a Law Enforcement officer, this statement is going to be difficult to overcome as to the true colors of Craig and his father!

He can no longer hide behind his facade of the kind, loving father and husband...when he confronted an officer while engaged in such an illegal act and put the seasoned officer in fear enough to draw his weapon. Their gut instinct has been honed to see danger and his interview says it all. Craig definitely has a darker side.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

I have another "what if" for you to contemplate. What if the children never went to the store? What if they went with their father to dump her body and were threatened by Craig not to talk?

Everyone is assuming what the children told LE in the beginning is true, but if it isn't...that would give Craig from the time they got out of school until the next day...Right?! Giving him plenty of time to dispose of her body in upper Michigan.

Has anyone stated they saw the children on their bikes or at the store? It would seem a positive ID could be made on the kids during the time they were supposed to have been there from the clerk or other witnesses. I wonder if the store had CCTV? LE should make for certain their stories check out by looking at videos either there or along the way. If they can't talk to the children, they can still verify their whereabouts with the cams. Hmmm...

Did anyone ever find out anything about this cellphone being found? I wonder if this is info that LE is holding back. Very interesting!

05-17-2007, 12:17 PM
    micaelasmama vbmenu_register("postmenu_1488603", true);

i was just curious if anyone heard anything about the cell phone that they allegedly found on 5/12 during the search? (i havent found an article on it.....one of the red cross people told me at the search!)
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ocean View Post
    I hope the intrest in this case picks up. I live in plainfield and believe that the "intrest" will help break the perp. We need to be in his face. Her picture needs to be hanging everywhere this person goes, so he sees it...and feels it ....and....finally caves
    Gather your friends, download her poster, make copies, and start plastering!! Write letters to the local paper, television stations, and anyone who will listen to keep this in the public eye. Take an active roll instead of wishing the interest to pick up. Sometimes, we have to make things happen.

Get the churches involved to hold bake sales, put up lemonade stands, or find other ways to raise support and awareness, but check with her family first to get their blessings. Make sure the media is aware of what you are doing, too! This gives the search for Lisa at least a mention in the news and keeps the public more involved.

I think it would be wonderful for Lisa's children to see other kids involved in doing something to help find their mother. You could set up a stand on every corner on his way to the store, the post office, or to the nearest convenience store. (The man HAS to buy groceries!)
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

If I'm not mistaken a neighbor seen them coming home on their bikes with a jewels grocery bag.

Quote Originally Posted by WindChime View Post
    If I'm not mistaken a neighbor seen them coming home on their bikes with a jewels grocery bag.
    Ah, that takes care of that theory then! Thanks, WindChime! Guess I missed that!
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Wack Theory??

Much speculation has gone into that fact that the body is likely within 3 hours of CS's house. Is it far fetched to consider his Dad as an accompliss. Consider this:
    1. His father stands behind his kid. He said "He's my son, I have to believe him."... (or help him)
    2. His father refered to Lisa in the past tense in earlier interviews.
    3. They have an apparent history of illegal activity (poaching and hiding)

Is it possible they met half way? Then Lisa's body could be in one of the hundreds of mines on the family property. Could CS have called his Dad and said, "Dad, I need you. I've had a terrible accident. I didn't mean to do it, but it would look real bad. No one would believe me that it was an accident."

Maybe far fetched, but.....? Hope they looked at CS's dad's vehicles, too.

ANother odd comment in this recent article was from Craigs sister Michelle. She said" I am thinking about spending the money to put her picture in the paper". Now is it just me? What is there to think about?

OMG...... reading that new article I have to wonder if they will ever find Lisa now... ELEVEN HUNDRED MILES!!!! with pits and hiding places.... OMG...... I just shiver at the thought....

All I can think of is grid searches......

Ethan Isaac Hansen
    Jan 4th 2002 ~ June 23rd 2007

I miss you Little Man!
    Read about Ethan here

Quote Originally Posted by sleuthin4fun View Post
    ANother odd comment in this recent article was from Craigs sister Michelle. She said" I am thinking about spending the money to put her picture in the paper". Now is it just me? What is there to think about?
    That is what I was thinking too..... if this is a family member why do you even have to think about it...... JUST DO IT!

Ethan Isaac Hansen

I miss you Little Man!
    Read about Ethan here

Quote Originally Posted by ocean View Post
    Seahosreladydi
    Great post great ideas.
    Thank you Ocean..... I just wish I was closer and could PLASTER her posters all over.... for him to see!

UGH...... CS just makes me wanna puke....

Ethan Isaac Hansen

I miss you Little Man!
    Read about Ethan here

Quote Originally Posted by closeobserver View Post
    Much speculation has gone into that fact that the body is likely within 3 hours of CS's house. Is it far fetched to consider his Dad as an accompliss. Consider this:
    1. His father stands behind his kid. He said "He's my son, I have to believe him."... (or help him)
    2. His father refered to Lisa in the past tense in earlier interviews.
    3. They have an apparent history of illegal activity (poaching and hiding)

Is it possible they met half way? Then Lisa's body could be in one of the hundreds of mines on the family property. Could CS have called his Dad and said, "Dad, I need you. I've had a terrible accident. I didn't mean to do it, but it would look real bad. No one would believe me that it was an accident."

Maybe far fetched, but.....? Hope they looked at CS's dad's vehicles, too.
    Maybe it isn't that far fetched, but I don't know that his father could hide his involvement after they have already scrutinized him and his property. He didn't strike me as the brightest bulb in the box. Anything is possible at this point tho.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
    I did a search to find out when rabbit hunting season is in Michigan, and this is what I found:

Rabbit season is September 15 - March 31

http://www.swmichigan.org/hunting.htm

So, if CS was hunting rabbits up on his property (or any property) in Michigan the weekend before Lisa went missing (April 28 & 29th), he was poaching. IOW, breaking the law.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast