FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/quote]Catlynne We know that the bloodhound tracked the scent of the suspect from Jennifer's parked car at the Huntington On The Green Condominiums to the stairwell of her Mosaic condominium approximately one mile away. Also, the guardhouse was manned at the entrance to the Mosaic Condominiums the day Jennifer was abducted.

If the suspect was either a worker or a resident of the Mosaic Condominiums then the bloodhound would have tracked the scent of the suspect to other areas on the Mosaic grounds besides just the stairwell of Jennifer's condominium. Really, think about it. The same would probably also hold true for a cyclist.

The problem is if the suspect was not a worker or a resident of the Mosaic Condominiums then how did he get his vehicle past the guard in the Mosaic guardhouse when entering or exiting without being noticed? Whereas, a Mosaic resident or a Mosaic worker is supposed to be at the Mosaic and wouldn't be noticed by the guard in the guardhouse.

This seemed like quite a dilemma for my husband and me. Using a map, my husband and I came up with an idea which seemed to solve the problem:

The suspect never drove his own vehicle into the Mosaic complex. The suspect could have parked his own vehicle on the grounds of the Huntington On The Green Condominiums bright and early that Tuesday morning at approximately sometime around 7:30 am. The suspect walked the mile long distance from Huntington On The Green Condominiums to the Mosaic Condominiums. He climbed over the fence and he continued walking to the stairwell of Jennifer's building. There the suspect waited until Jennifer exited her condominium and he approached her on the way to her car. With weapon in hand, the suspect forced Jennifer to be the driver of her own car while he crouched down behind her in the back seat. This way the guard in the guardhouse never saw the suspect in Jennifer's car or driving Jennifer's car.

Hours later, the suspect dropped off Jennifer's car at the Huntington On The Green Condominiums at about noon time. The suspect then walked the perimeter around the pool area on his way to retrieve his own vehicle in that very same parking lot just out of view of the security cameras. This scenario offers a seemingly unbroken track for the bloodhound to trace the scent of the suspect.

This scenario seems to work best and seems to be less problematic. Of course, this scenario would verify that the abduction of Jennifer Kesse was premeditated by someone who was not Jennifer's neighbor and was not a worker at the Mosaic Condominiums.

Also, I just want to add that the suspect could have changed his clothes before dropping off Jennifer's car.

What do you think of this possible scenario?
It is entirely possible except for him crouching behind her in the car and no guard seeing him there. In a four door vehicle, it would have been easier for the guard. Now I know why Left wants to talk to the guard...I do, too! Ah, the questions!

He could have left his car the night before and hung out in the woods with her apartment in sight. The dogs liked the woods, too. He might have been fine tuning his plan, getting up his nerve, or getting high! Who knows, could have done all three! It is a possible scenario tho except the part with the gate does bother me.

I believe the person MUST have cleaned up and changed his clothes after the abduction before being seen in public.

Windchime~ Thanks so much for adding the links for us to the other threads! It really is a big help and timesaver! Hugs~

Anyone else find it strange we haven't heard from Drumstick lately? I was hoping he/she had been reading this thread the past few days! It will take Drum a week to catch up on all the good ideas put forth around here. Where are you, Drum?!

CatLynnette,

Your new theory sounds good. however what's the deal with this whole guard thing. Are they really that strict? Do they not let you in unless you tell them who you're going to see and then they call that person to let you in? I wasn't under the impression Mosaic was that type of place. Rather, I expect it's kind of like where I live. There's a guard station, if you wanna call it that, for where you drive-in (there's two different places to enter my community and each has a little house where some "guard" if you wanna call it that hangs around) and a stop sign but nobody who lives there ever stops (including me) and I doubt they pay any attention to anybody driving by unless they stop to ask something. It's mainly there for information purposes if you're new to the community and looking for a certain complex. Hell even if a guest knows where they're going, they don't stop. I suspect the guard wouldn't be paying much attention if somebody drove in and then drove out. Or even if JK was with somebody, she wouldn't stop at the guard house and the "guard" would hardly glance at her or her companion. Probably not until they told him to be on the lookout for the missing girl or that somebody has been kidnapped. If I'm right about this whole guard thing, then this whole idea of the guard not seeing something and that being relevant shouldn't be counted.

Does anyone know for sure? Perhaps it is a very strict type of community there. For example, I know in some gated places, if you don't live there, you have to tell them who you are going to see and then they call that person to make sure. If that's the case, then I understand. Otherwise the "guard" is really not serving any purpose other than to give directions.

If it is a very strict security type place...well we all know it isn't so I'd be surprised if it were any different from where I live.

On the previous thread someone asked if it had rained prior to Jennifer's disappearance to account for the mud around the tires of her car when found at Huntington On The Green.

Weather Underground has archived weather information and maps. As I remembered it, there was very little rain in Orlando in January 2006. According to Weather Underground, on the days prior to the time that Jennifer's car was parked at the Huntington On The Green at noon on January 24th, in Orlando there was .14 inch of rain on January 18th, .02 inch of rain on January 23rd and .02 inch of rain the morning of January 24th.

CatLynnette,

Your new theory sounds good. however what's the deal with this whole guard thing. Are they really that strict? Do they not let you in unless you tell them who you're going to see and then they call that person to let you in? I wasn't under the impression Mosaic was that type of place. Rather, I expect it's kind of like where I live. There's a guard station, if you wanna call it that, for where you drive-in (there's two different places to enter my community and each has a little house where some "guard" if you wanna call it that hangs around) and a stop sign but nobody who lives there ever stops (including me) and I doubt they pay any attention to anybody driving by unless they stop to ask something. It's mainly there for information purposes if you're new to the community and looking for a certain complex. Hell even if a guest knows where they're going, they don't stop. I suspect the guard wouldn't be paying much attention if somebody drove in and then drove out. Or even if JK was with somebody, she wouldn't stop at the guard house and the "guard" would hardly glance at her or her companion. Probably not until they told him to be on the lookout for the missing girl or that somebody has been kidnapped. If I'm right about this whole guard thing, then this whole idea of the guard not seeing something and that being relevant shouldn't be counted.

Does anyone know for sure? Perhaps it is a very strict type of community there. For example, I know in some gated places, if you don't live there, you have to tell them who you are going to see and then they call that person to make sure. If that's the case, then I understand. Otherwise the "guard" is really not serving any purpose other than to give directions.

If it is a very strict security type place...well we all know it isn't so I'd be surprised if it were any different from where I live.

A couple of my friends were stopped by the guard in the Mosaic guardhouse and they were asked to turn around and exit. Of course this was within a couple of months AFTER the abduction of Jennifer Kesse. My friends were just like we are, they were trying to piece together what happened to Jennifer. I have no idea if the guard in the guardhouse was this strict before Jennifer's abduction.

Anyone at the guardhouse when you went to visit, Cat?

My hubby and I have never entered the Mosaic grounds. Every time that we drove by the Mosaic Condominiums the guardhouse was manned. We have been at the Mosaic and Huntington On the Green area several times. My husband is a professional photographer and he took some photos of the area and of the condos at the request of someone.

CatLynette wrote: Jennifer Kesse worked at Westgate Resorts in Ocoee, FL, which is the opposite direction, northwest from Kissimmee.

It would be Orange Blossom Trail that you are talking about, which is east of the Mosaic and the Huntington On The Green condominiums.

I am just trying to be helpful.

Very helpful, cat. I saw the Ocoee reference of work the other day and not seeing it on a map right away, did some searching and I thought it was mentioned in an article that she worked at Westgate Resorts in Kissimmee, which is down Orange Blossom from Americana.

Going over Americana past HOTG and down a mile to UCF South campus area to the FedEx Kinko's would be opposite direction from heading northwest to work.

I did not write down where I thought it said she worked in Kissimmee. Thanks for the info.

rd

It is entirely possible except for him crouching behind her in the car and no guard seeing him there. In a four door vehicle, it would have been easier for the guard. Now I know why Left wants to talk to the guard...I do, too! Ah, the questions!

He could have left his car the night before and hung out in the woods with her apartment in sight. The dogs liked the woods, too. He might have been fine tuning his plan, getting up his nerve, or getting high! Who knows, could have done all three! It is a possible scenario tho except the part with the gate does bother me.

I believe the person MUST have cleaned up and changed his clothes after the abduction before being seen in public.

I also have questions for the guard in the Mosaic guardhouse. I would like to know if the guard saw Jennifer driving her own car exiting the Mosaic that morning and at what time. I suspect that a guard would pay more attention to those entering rather than leaving the premises.

Since I do think that the suspect probably changed his clothes before dropping off Jennifer's car at Huntington On The Green then this would explain why nobody recalls seeing the suspect walking the distance between Huntington On the Green and the Mosaic because he was dressed differently than in the photos from the security cameras, that is IF he walked that distance earlier in the morning. (see my latest theory - above)

Just my opinion

CatLynette wrote: Jennifer Kesse worked at Westgate Resorts in Ocoee, FL, which is the opposite direction, northwest from Kissimmee.

It would be Orange Blossom Trail that you are talking about, which is east of the Mosaic and the Huntington On The Green condominiums.

I am just trying to be helpful.

Very helpful, cat. I saw the Ocoee reference of work the other day and not seeing it on a map right away, did some searching and I thought it was mentioned in an article that she worked at Westgate Resorts in Kissimmee, which is down Orange Blossom from Americana.

Going over Americana past HOTG and down a mile to UCF South campus area to the FedEx Kinko's would be opposite direction from heading northwest to work.

I did not write down where I thought it said she worked in Kissimmee. Thanks for the info.

rd

You're welcome. I am attempting to be as helpful as I possibly can be.

CatLynette, your scenario is very plausible and could be the way this crime actually happened.
The idea he changed his clothes before dropping the car is a good one too.

Something about the guard............

I personally have no idea about the gate and guard at Mosaic but I was told this by a resident living nearby.
(I must say I consider this person a very credible source)

' the guard gate was kept in an upright position because of all the workers coming and going at the time. And, there was not 24 hour security. I don't know what hours they worked, but it wasn't around the clock. Two weeks after Jennifer went missing, Mosaic finally installed the surveillance cameras and hired a new security company. The original "guard" never took down license plate numbers, stopped or questioned anyone entering or leaving the property.'

BTW using CatLynette's scenario, especially with the perpetrator behind JK with a gun, it makes it even easier for them to drive past the guard at the gate.
If the guard wasn't even looking Jennifer couldn't have even 'mouthed' the word help.

I like Cat's scenario, everything fits.
So who and where is the perpetrator?

CatLynette, your scenario is very plausible and could be the way this crime actually happened.
The idea he changed his clothes before dropping the car is a good one too.

Something about the guard............

I personally have no idea about the gate and guard at Mosaic but I was told this by a resident living nearby.
(I must say I consider this person a very credible source)

' the guard gate was kept in an upright position because of all the workers coming and going at the time. And, there was not 24 hour security. I don't know what hours they worked, but it wasn't around the clock. Two weeks after Jennifer went missing, Mosaic finally installed the surveillance cameras and hired a new security company. The original "guard" never took down license plate numbers, stopped or questioned anyone entering or leaving the property.'

I wonder if the guard was in the guardhouse at around 8:00 am that day, which is when Jennifer usually left for work. If not, it would have made it even easier for the suspect that morning because he wouldn't have had to worry about being seen.

My friends were at the Mosaic in March 2006 between 9:30 and 10:00 at night and they were told by the guard in the guardhouse to turn around and exit. Of course this was within weeks AFTER Jennifer Kesse's abduction, which would have made a huge difference.

Every time my husband and I have drove past the Mosaic the guardhouse was manned. Although, once again, this was AFTER Jennifer's abduction and it was always day time.

I am aware that security cameras were installed at the Mosaic AFTER Jennifer's abduction.

Thank you so very much for this interesting information.

Wouldn't the dog be able to distinguish between a scent left hours earlier, and a scent left after showering and changing clothes?

left

Cat

I read your theory.

Firstly you are suggesting if I am correct that it was a planned attack and the poi parked their car at HOTG walked to Mosaic, abducted Jennifer and then went back to collect their vehicle from HOTG out of shot by dumping JKs car?

I believe there is a sign(correct me if I am wrong) that there are cameras at HOTG, by the fence?

If you were to plan it doesnt HOTG with cameras(albeit poor ones) seem like a crap place to use as your base?

Even if there isnt a sign if it was properly planned you would presumably check out the area in advance for cameras?

So you are going to go there twice and potentially get caught on camera twice?

Also lets say that the poi didnt know there were cameras at HOTG until they first parked their car there in the morning, surely upon noticing the sign you would then not take JK's car back there as you would know you were going to potentially be caught on camera?

You would say dump her car elsewhere and walk/bus back to HOTG and therefore HOTG would never appear on the radar of the JK case?

Perhaps I have been looking at this case too long but my feelings about what happened are starting to change a little.

At first I felt that this was a very well planned crime but now I'm not so sure it was, just because there is a lack of evidence does not mean that it has been a well planned crime, there is such a thing as luck(and a bungled investigation)

I am of the belief that the poi knew of HOTG but didnt know there was surveillance, if they did they wouldnt have dumped it there = Not very well planned.

If the suspect had planned the crime very well then I believe something has made them change the plan and have to dump the car quickly and close(This would tie in with the alarm being raised at Mosaic)

I agree with Myserty something doesnt add up in this case something is missing and you can't put your finger on it.

The timing of this when she had just got back from vacation is very interesting to me.

Perhaps some guy had become fixated with JK and then snapped upon her return knowing that she had been away with Rob?

This guy may have even approached Jennifer/asked her out on occasion but seememd harmless.

She may have kept this from Rob to stop trouble thinking she could handle it?

This could tie back into some guy JK vaguely knows who has hit on her yet nobody else in her family does as she hadnt mentioned it.

He may have approached her again and she felt comfortable that she
could handle him especially if he is 5ft 3 - 5, much less intimidating that 6ft 2 until they pull a weapon of course!

She may have voluntarily given him a lift thinking he is just a sweet guy with a little crush?

Perhaps he seemed harmless enough just a bit of a loser who had a crush, maybe he wasnt intimidating but he's obsession boiled over knowing she was away with Rob?

This may explain the planned but not very well planned!!!

Just more thoughts of mine, I think its possible though I know girlfriends of mine in the past have been hit on but not told me because they didnt want a confrontation, they have said No and thought thats the end of it.

I added blowups of the first still of the suspect to the blowups of the second still, on either side of the gate.

The closeup of the head is very similar to the first one and doesn't reveal anything new. It is not quite as sharp in detail as the other one.

The tshirt logo in the first shot is a little clearer, but not readable. But perhaps someone will recognize the general pattern of the ring insignia on the front with what looks like streamers across the shirt below the logo.

http://www.justiceforchandra.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3033

rd

Good point about the dog left.

I am one of the believers in Bo. I have never understood why Bo's efforts were so readily discounted, even by Jennifer's parents.

In one of Ann Rules books I read about this guy who has these amazing bloodhounds that are used for finding bodies in cold cases.
I understand they have had some very good results.
I shall look through the books and see if I can find the details.

I truly believe Jennifer's parents have to move outside the box.
Sorry to harp but I cannot understand why they don't try something different.

Good point about the dog left.

I am one of the believers in Bo. I have never understood why Bo's efforts were so readily discounted, even by Jennifer's parents.

In one of Ann Rules books I read about this guy who has these amazing bloodhounds that are used for finding bodies in cold cases.
I understand they have had some very good results.
I shall look through the books and see if I can find the details.

I truly believe Jennifer's parents have to move outside the box.
Sorry to harp but I cannot understand why they don't try something different.

Thanks Myst.

I am a huge believer in dogs. My dog would know every time I came home and I was around another dog. It was as if I got caught cheating.

Part of me thinks that LE didn't want the dog information in the public realm. Just like the Kesse's had to lie about the car being parked, maybe, the dog is the same.

Yes, it is time to think outside the box. Try anything new.

What is the definition of insanity: "trying the same thing over and over, and expecting a different result"

Everyone in the world has seen the POI, either his name is called in, the measurements are off, he is in a trusted position such as law enforcement or security, or he just doesnt' look like the picture.

left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member