Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    The sailor theory did float around a bit. It is possible, I suppose. Of course, everyone knows what my theory is. *coughchefcough* LOL
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by Myserty64 View Post
    I found a pic of the car on my HD.

It has 1/26

Then a largish circle with a P in it. (as SS stated)

Underneath that it has OPD.
    There is some writing carrying on from the date but I can't make it out.
    thanks mystery

IT does sound like a print from the front windshield, and the date the print was taken.

I wonder if the print is from taking down the "sunshade" if that is what was behind Jk's seat (it looked like one to me).

Of course, that print could be from JK.

that is the problem with cases like this. There are always unidentified prints in just about every case. Very few people are in AFIS. So, a print could be from JK, Logan, rob, etc.

I'm sure LE concentrated on areas that a "driver" would touch last. Such as gear selector, steering wheel, rear view mirror, door handle, seat adjust.?, outside door handle, side of jk's car by drivers door, etc.

I'm starting to think this guy is not as good as I originally thought. Maybe, he is just more lucky than good.

I hope he went into the trunk, and slammed it. That would be a great spot to get a print.

left

It would seem to me to be a location for a print of someone leaning into a car talking to the driver. Left hand placed on the windshield while leaning into the car.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Hi left coast,
    I haven't checked to see about elastic on the pant leg. It did hit me, tho, that those stand-out black shoes looked a lot like military, ripple-soled, safety deck shoes --- with that flexibility too. Of course, ahem, it could still be a chef's oufit.

I think he is extremely lucky! He could not have planned to be spaced so his face didn't show at that gate! However, luck cannot account for the lack of evidence in this case either. He had to be pretty smart not to have left any trail of evidence from start to finish here.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by GoodAim View Post
    Hi left coast,
    I haven't checked to see about elastic on the pant leg. It did hit me, tho, that those stand-out black shoes looked a lot like military, ripple-soled, safety deck shoes --- with that flexibility too. Of course, ahem, it could still be a chef's oufit.
    OK! I will concede it could be military, ripple-soled safety deck shoes and the cap isn't bad either! LOL
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Hey, SS, don't concede anything yet!

Here's a link to a deck shoe. It's white here, but it comes in black too. Looks reeeeeaaaaaal flexible to me, heh heh,

http://www.sailgb.com/p/helly_hansen_level_17/

Isn't Orlando a bit inside Florida? I would expect to see more sailors on the coastal waterfront. True?

I didn't mean I was giving up on my theory! LOL Don't think think that is going to happen. >wink<
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

I really don't know what the 'P' means SS.

Maybe 'processed'.

Perhaps 'print.'

Others may have better suggestions.

SS, I don't know where the heck Orlando is. So much for my being a know-it-all! Time to checks maps, ports (love those inland ports), and vessel schedules. OR... army-navy surplus stores near Jennifer's condo.

The 1/26 could also be the date LE got the car.
    Of course they could have got the car and print on the same day.

There are a zillion shuttles from Port Canaveral to Orlando. Cruise ships galore. Hmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Myserty64 View Post
    The 1/26 could also be the date LE got the car.
    Of course they could have got the car and print on the same day.
    Mystery

Is the "P" the only circle on the windshield? Are there dark print dust inside the circle, or is the circle clean?

I'm wondering if the cirlced P could just be a way to identify the car as it enters the crime lab, and the date the crime lab took possession of the car.

left

Found this in Wikipedia. If the POI was a sailor, crew member (or chef) on a ship, it's just too overwhelming... Orlando is an anonymous shuttle-ride away. This is really depressing in terms of finding the POI. It would need to be an international search:

Port Canaveral is the second busiest cruise port in the world with 4.6 million cruise passengers passing through during 2004. Carnival, Disney, Royal Caribbean International, Holland America, and Norwegian Cruise Line ...
    ...A world-class deep water port, Port Canaveral also has a high volume of cargo traffic. Over three million tons of bulk cargo moves through Port Canaveral each year. Commonly shipped carge includes cement, petroleum and aggregate...

funny how we all see different things depending on our backgrounds, yet, we all seem to agree (with one or two objections), that the POI is taller.

One would think with such an unique "elastic cuff", and the dark black shoes that have a bit of a high back, that someone would recognize the outfit.

I wonder if the TAmpa and Ft. Lauderdale news agencies are running this story. IF one of the friends of Logans is from Tampa, then how in the world would people from Orlando recognize him from the video?

Sure, the case is nationwide, but, most of the coverage is on in Orlando.

left

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast