1168 users online (178 members and 990 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UK Sleuth View Post
    A definite possibility left however whats your take on it being as soon as she has returned from hols, they would have to have intimate knowledge of her schedule?

Well, like I said, it is a very, very long shot. But, who is to say the guy wasn't there Monday and Jk wasn't

Or maybe he "dropped" by over the weekend, and found Logan and friends, which only incensed him more.

Some of these 'weirdo's" plan these crimes like a mission in the military. I will admit dropping the car where there are cameras is stupid, but, other than that, this crime is awful clean for a first timer.

left

CCTV cameras are just about everywhere.

So are red light cameras and speed cameras.

I for one rarely think of them because during the course of the day there are so many things running through my mind.

A lot of crooks forget about them or don't worry about them because they are getting caught on them all the time.
    Mind you most of the photos are hardly portrait quality.

Maybe the suspect never thought of them at HOTG.

Don't forget the scenario where a workers van might have been parked alongside Jennifer's car.
    She could have been bundled into the van through the side sliding door before she knew what happened.
    In fact the whole crime could have been committed in that van.

Whichever scenario or theory, there should be an unbroken track by the bloodhound. For example, if a resident of the Mosaic is the suspect and he walked over to the stairwell of Jennifer's building then the bloodhound would have followed the scent over to the suspect's/resident's door of his condo. If the suspect is a Mosaic worker and he had parked his work van in the parking lot of the Mosaic then when he walked backed to the Mosaic, after dropping off Jennifer's car, if he still had work to do at the Mosaic that afternoon, then the bloodhound would have followed the scent to the condo that the suspect had been working on that afternoon. If the suspect was a Mosaic worker and he had his work van parked at the Mosaic and he walked back to retrieve it at about 12:30 in the afternoon and then drove away, the management of the Mosaic may have noticed that this worker had not done any work that day.

Edited for clarity: What I meant to say is that the bloodhound's scent ends at the stairwell of Jennifer's condo building at the Mosaic. The suspect couldn't have been a resident who walked to the stairwell and waited for Jennifer because then the bloodhound would have also tracked the scent of the suspect to the door of the suspect's own condo, which he didn't. If the suspect was a Mosaic worker, when he returned to the Mosaic on foot in the early afternoon and he still had work to do on the premises, then the bloodhound would have followed the scent of the suspect to the condos which the suspect was working on that day, which didn't happen either.
    Last edited by CatLynnette; 05-31-2007 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myserty64 View Post
    Don't forget the scenario where a workers van might have been parked alongside Jennifer's car.
    She could have been bundled into the van through the side sliding door before she knew what happened.
    In fact the whole crime could have been committed in that van.
    That sounds a lot like Christopher Marlowes post.
    He had some interesting ideas, but way too realistic for most
    too many people jumped on him, albeit, because he was a little callous and seemed to be enjoying the story telling, rather than trying to find jk

Anyway, good point Mystery. Jk wouldnt' have had a chance in that scenario.

I still wonder why the POI drove JK's car.

Was it because he didnt' have his own
    Was it to throw off police
    Was it because he was in the car as a passenger
    Was it because it was a carjacking gone bad
    was it part of the plan, maybe JK had given him a ride in the past, and he had a plan for some morning

What's your take mystery? UK?
    Why use JK's car.?

In my mind it was a 'stupid" move that will end up costing him his life. certainly, something in that car will be tied to the POI, imo

left

I definitely have a feeling or suspicion for JK being taken to another condo and not leaving mosaic, this is just a hunch and like you say you cannot rule anything out I want to stress all my thoughts are simply that.

It would explain the vanisihing side of things not a single witness or physical evidence.

Who knows if it was a late night Monday thing the poi has all night?

Could have taken JK away in the night in his vehicle returned and then just moved hers the next day.

I tend to think it was the morning though based on the missing items her purse, ipod, friends phone etc.

I feel she was at the least ready or getting ready to go to work.

Good point about the phone it has been turned off very quickly indeed.

What is it that makes you feel it didnt happen away from mosaic anything particular?

One scenario that dawned on me was that she is kidnapped enroute to work whilst she has stopped off to mail the phone, gets car jacked, poi takes her somewhere, restrains her or worse, then heads off to rob her apartment.

He has her purse so knows where she lives, dumps the car at HOTG as doesnt want to drive into mosaic in her car, heads to mosaic and is scared off by people looking for Jennifer or just simply loses his bottle.

UK

the reason I don't believe Jk was abducted by a stranger away from Mosaic is simple.

If she was a random victim, which is possible, how would the POI just happend to know a complex closeby to dump her car, the exact route and short cut, including hopping a wall at Mosaic, and then walks right up to her sidewalk by her unit.

It just seems so unlikely. Plus, why would he be going back to her unit? to rob it? without a vehicle? he would have to carry everything. It just seems so unlikley.

Now, it if was a stalker, or someone from the complex, then her being abucted away from mosaic is more feasible in my mind.

She could have been followed that morning, stopped to mail the package, or for coffee, and the stalker, neighbor,etc.

The more I think about this, the more convinced I am that the crime occurred at Mosaic. I hope I am not getting tunnel vision, but I think it is the most rational and logical.

I think someone had her morning routine down, and took advantage of this knowledge.

left

Yes leftcoast that is CM's scenario.
    His idea was the crime was committed in the van. The suspect then moved the car to HOTG and came back to get his van. Jennifer was in the van and possibly hidden under work equipment.
    Then the suspect returned to Mosaic to get his van.

The trouble with this scenario is the time her car was dropped which was noon. If her car was dropped at 9:30am or thereabouts the scenario might hold up today.

I do like the van theory because it explains the lack of evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by CatLynnette View Post
    I wonder if the guard was in the guardhouse at around 8:00 am that day, which is when Jennifer usually left for work. If not, it would have made it even easier for the suspect that morning because he wouldn't have had to worry about being seen.

My friends were at the Mosaic in March 2006 between 9:30 and 10:00 at night and they were told by the guard in the guardhouse to turn around and exit. Of course this was within weeks AFTER Jennifer Kesse's abduction, which would have made a huge difference.

Every time my husband and I have drove past the Mosaic the guardhouse was manned. Although, once again, this was AFTER Jennifer's abduction and it was always day time.

I am aware that security cameras were installed at the Mosaic AFTER Jennifer's abduction.

Thank you so very much for this interesting information.

Back to the guard at the gatehouse.

This should be easy to clear up with a few guestions to JKs brother who was there over the weekend.

I am assuming he drove there that weekend. Where did he part? JKs assigned spot? Was there only one car with he and his friends? Did he have permission to enter or stopped by guard? What about those who came for the party? Did they park their cars in guest parking after just driving in?

Was ANY there that weekend checked or stopped by the guard??????

Left

Good points I didnt think of them I don't think you have tunnel vision but the odds say a mosaic abduction, there needs to be a lot of playing the odds on this one with the little actual fact we know.

The Car is a tough one and I think if there is an outcome to this case the car will be that 'odd' thing that myserty aluded to.

As we have said before to get into JKs vehicle and not destroy it is leaving a trace of yourself, we have footage and possibly some physical evidence.

What I would like to know is when the call was first made to the mosaic complex did they check whether Jennifers car was there or did they just check her apartment and what time was this?

I think it was around 11?

Good points Petra about the party group coming and going that weekend.

There never has been much said publically about that weekend and the people there.
    I think they were questioned intensely by investigators though.

UK'

I believe the Kesse's called Mosaic at around 11"15 or after.

Yes, to my knowledge, they asked management to see if JK's car was there, and according to the JK website, management entered JK's condo to make sure nothing was amisss in her condo.

I believe after this, is when everything started to happen.

Let's think about the timing

Kesse's call Mosaic, no jk or jk's car.

LOgan arrives at about 3pm

I think it is about a 3 hour drive.

so, I think it is safe to say, that Jk's condo was checked before the car was dumped at HOTG. But, very close in time.

It is very suspicious. Is it a coinicidence. OR did the POI know the car and JK were know hot?

ONe has to wonder, did the POI listen to JK's messages on her phone? I dont' know anything about cellphones, maybe, someone can help. is there anyway the POI could have listened to JK's cellphone messages and known the heat was on?

Can one access your voicemail without erasing messages, and with keeping the phone going directly to voicemail. IF so, would the cellphone company be able to tell that someone accessed voicemail? anybody know?

It might explain why the timing coincidence.

left

I have been checking on some archives about Fedex in the Mosaic area.

There are Fedex locations at the mall, at Devry which is right around the corner from Mosaic and also in the CVS parking lot on the corner of Conroy and John Young Parkway.

There was no need for Jennifer to go up to Orange Blossom Trail and she was a bit too smart to do that anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by leftcoast View Post
    UK'

I believe the Kesse's called Mosaic at around 11"15 or after.

Yes, to my knowledge, they asked management to see if JK's car was there, and according to the JK website, management entered JK's condo to make sure nothing was amisss in her condo.

I believe after this, is when everything started to happen.

Let's think about the timing

Kesse's call Mosaic, no jk or jk's car.

LOgan arrives at about 3pm

I think it is about a 3 hour drive.

so, I think it is safe to say, that Jk's condo was checked before the car was dumped at HOTG. But, very close in time.

It is very suspicious. Is it a coinicidence. OR did the POI know the car and JK were know hot?

ONe has to wonder, did the POI listen to JK's messages on her phone? I dont' know anything about cellphones, maybe, someone can help. is there anyway the POI could have listened to JK's cellphone messages and known the heat was on?

Can one access your voicemail without erasing messages, and with keeping the phone going directly to voicemail. IF so, would the cellphone company be able to tell that someone accessed voicemail? anybody know?

It might explain why the timing coincidence.

left
    Okay then that may well debunk the theory of abducted to another condo.

If the poi abducted JK into another condo at mosaic at 8am and the car was gone at 11:15am but did not turn up at HOTG for a further 45 minutes it sounds more feasible that the car was gone and gone from 8am rather than gone just before 11:15am and it took the poi 45 minutes of driving around before dumping a mile away with the correct fuel.

Make sense?

The car has gone before the alarm was raised at 11:15 as it wasnt there so does this rule out moving the car as a reaction to the alarm being raised and therefore the poi not being on the complex at that time?

You would have to switch your cell phone on to access the messages, you could of then switch off but your provider would know if your messages had been listened to, bit of a risk turning it on and then pinging to the neareast receiver.

Uk
    Thanks for cellphone 101. I really hate cellphones, don't have one, don't want one.

I wouldn't write off any of your theories

Crimes usually don't go like clockwork

We don't really have a timeline.

I suspect the timeline is earlier than most. That phone being turned off so quick sure does have me wondering. I wonder what time the "other phone" was turned off? or had the batteries already run out?

When was the last call to the friends "cellphone"? Was it forwarded to voicemail as well?

It is very possible, and likely, the POI drove around for a while looking for a good place to dump evidence, and the car. I wouldn't discount the "other condo" theory at all. I think it is a good one.

left

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast