795 users online (80 members and 715 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by leftcoast View Post
    SS

BAck in the November update letter on the Kesse website, I am fairly certain that the Kesse's mentioned that management, knocked on JK's door, if was locked, and then made a quick check of her condo. That is why two of them went to check on her. They also stated nothing looked amiss. It was also noted that management checked for JK's car and it was not in the assigned spot. I believe they may have also looked for her car on the grounds.

If you find info. that contradicts this, please let me know so that I stay current. However, I have been following the case since about two weeks after, I am fairly certain of what was contained in the November update.

left
    I will try to find where I read it. You know the media tho...it could have been their shortened version. If it was in the Nov. update letter, I would say you are correct.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Exposed shirt behind neck and above lock lettering on shirt

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ckandwhite.jpg

You will have to enlarge. Design looks like sunburst. Lettering looks like SPCA, but could be anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief View Post

You will have to enlarge. Design looks like sunburst. Lettering looks like SPCA, but could be anything.

Right I havent gone on holiday yet and I can't see that picture but there is an SPCA of central Florida.

Check out the link

Scroll to the bottom and the address is very interesing:

Come Visit Us!

ORLANDO
    I4 (exit 78) across from the Mall at Millenia or

SANFORD
    Next to Flea World

http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/FL68.html

This might be nothing as I cant open the picture but if it does say SPCA and its some sort of uniform?

Another link

The address is 2727 Conroy Road at the bottom of the page.

http://www.ohs-spca.org/volunteer.htm

It does look like SPCA. It also looks like this guy has something (band) around his left ankle. I wonder if he was riding a bike. If there is an SPCA branch around the mall, this would be a good start. I'm not sure if they wear uniforms and couldn't find one on the website.

Dont know a lot about the SPCA do they wear uniforms?

We have the RSPCA here and they do wear uniforms.

If that t-shirt says SPCA and there is one on Conroy Road that is a big coincidence.

BB? Where are seeing any design? The white shirt doesn't appear to have anything on it besides shadowing that I can tell when I manipulate the photos. That would be a very odd place for any lettering or logo. I don't know, but could it be when you darken it that dark...this is a shadow or something.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Hi BB, I do see the sunburst! Wow that's the first thing I've been able to make out other than the basic figure. Where do you see lettering, as part of the sunburst or somewhere else. I also think I see a backpack - is that correct?

To all - regarding search dogs, bloodhounds etc., there is a poster at WS who trains, or used to train search and rescue dogs. I have not seen her on this thread but I've only been hanging out on this thread for a couple of weeks. I'll see if I can track her down (no pun intended) and ask her to join us so you can pose tracker dog questions to her.

Utopia

Do the hours of operation help with the timeline?

Monday through Saturday, 10:00am - 5:00pm and
    Sunday, 12:00noon - 4:00pm

Quote Originally Posted by Utopia View Post
    Hi BB, I do see the sunburst! Wow that's the first thing I've been able to make out other than the basic figure. Where do you see lettering, as part of the sunburst or somewhere else. I also think I see a backpack - is that correct?

To all - regarding search dogs, bloodhounds etc., there is a poster at WS who trains, or used to train search and rescue dogs. I have not seen her on this thread but I've only been hanging out on this thread for a couple of weeks. I'll see if I can track her down (no pun intended) and ask her to join us so you can pose tracker dog questions to her.

Utopia
    under the sunburst like thing is a bar, then under that, something like lettering, then the squarelike gate lock.
    I have been looking at this lettering for months, but I don't know what it is. I just can't believe this guy would wear a uniform to dispose of this car.

SS, the front of the shirt in first still is clearly a logo (ring, sunburst, I'm not up on the terminology) with what look like streamers across the shirt below.

I posted blown up picture of that with the others last night.

I don't have the eyes to see the lettering like BB. Thanks BB.

rd

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Do the hours of operation help with the timeline?

Monday through Saturday, 10:00am - 5:00pm and
    Sunday, 12:00noon - 4:00pm

In addition to the hours, this is one logo (possible streamers) they use from home page above--as well as a dog print (the possible heart shape).

SPCA may not have uniforms--but just T-shirts.

How does the address posted above of 2727 Conrad correlate--is it nearby?

Dog catchers wear uniforms and some with a hat. Not saying thats what this is.
    That small design behind the neck looked like a spider at first. Then at lettering with s and p, I was thinking spook, special, I just don't know, the design is prob a circle like emblem with letters curved over it.
    That SPCA so close to her place NEEDS TO BE CHECKED OUT FOR SURE.

In fact I think the who, when and how animals that have expired at that spca should be looked into. And where......

Could it be SASA? http://www.sasaweb.org/

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast