PA - Mom & Ashley Banks for sexual abuse of 12yo boy, Columbia, 2007

hicpics

Reaction score
COLUMBIA, Pa. — Police in Lancaster County say a 12-year-old boy told investigators he had sex with a 24-year-old former York woman — and his mother accepted money for it from the woman.
:furious: I probably shouldnt say what i think about the mother. would get me thrown off of here.
thank god the boy is receiving counseling.http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,277055,00.html

I think people should have psychological test before they have children.
Something quite similar to this happened in south eastern VA. The article can be found in it's entirety at this link.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18832792/

Mother Prostitutes 10 Year Old Daughter For Drugs

According to police, 57-year-old Joe Slade sells crack cocaine and takes more than cash in exchange.Investigators said that last weekend a 36-year-old woman brought her 10-year-old daughter to a Hampton hotel to get drugs from Slade. For payment, police said, the woman allowed Slade to have sex with her underage daughter.
The mother is not being identified because that would identify the daughter as well.

Police found out what had happened when another relative took the little girl into the hospital to be treated.

Something quite similar to this happened in south eastern VA. The article can be found in it's entirety at this link.

According to police, 57-year-old Joe Slade sells crack cocaine and takes more than cash in exchange.Investigators said that last weekend a 36-year-old woman brought her 10-year-old daughter to a Hampton hotel to get drugs from Slade. For payment, police said, the woman allowed Slade to have sex with her underage daughter.
The mother is not being identified because that would identify the daughter as well.

Police found out what had happened when another relative took the little girl into the hospital to be treated.
how sick. anyone that would harm there own children needs to be fixed in my opinion where they cant have anymore.

how sick. anyone that would harm there own children needs to be fixed in my opinion here they cant have anymore.

ITA :furious: :furious:

how sick. anyone that would harm there own children needs to be fixed in my opinion where they cant have anymore.
Absolutely, parents who put their children through any physical or emotional abuse should have whatever medical treatment required to make them sterile, maybe we would have less children living on the streets, a lower suicide rate, a lower crime rate, the domino effect would be massive. Parenting classes should be made compulsory for every soon to be parents, I could keep raving on about the benefits of of these ideas for the safety of our children, but I think you get the picture. There is so much that can be done, yet nothing is done and are children become victims. It is really sad and disheartning especially when we know there are many people out there who would make great parents but are unable to conceive, where is the justice in this.

Absolutely, parents who put their children through any physical or emotional abuse should have whatever medical treatment required to make them sterile, maybe we would have less children living on the streets, a lower suicide rate, a lower crime rate, the domino effect would be massive. Parenting classes should be made compulsory for every soon to be parents, I could keep raving on about the benefits of of these ideas for the safety of our children, but I think you get the picture. There is so much that can be done, yet nothing is done and are children become victims. It is really sad and disheartning especially when we know there are many people out there who would make great parents but are unable to conceive, where is the justice in this.
there is no justice. the only losers are the children. i agree we need more laws to protect children. i think we have more to protect animals than we do our own kids.

there is no justice. the only losers are the children. i agree we need more laws to protect children. i think we have more to protect animals than we do our own kids.
How true. What a sad state of affairs, here in Australia there is a law where we are not allowed to hit our children, which I understand to a certain point, they have to be disciplined and a smack on the hand or bottom is not abuse, but where do we draw the line, also children over here are allowed to leave home at 14 and 9 months, they are still children and dont have the no how or experience to live away from their parents at that age, but as you said the laws protect our animals better than our children. I dont know what else to say am totally gobsmacked as to what happens to our children but yet the law allows it.

How true. What a sad state of affairs, here in Australia there is a law where we are not allowed to hit our children, which I understand to a certain point, they have to be disciplined and a smack on the hand or bottom is not abuse, but where do we draw the line, also children over here are allowed to leave home at 14 and 9 months, they are still children and dont have the no how or experience to live away from their parents at that age, but as you said the laws protect our animals better than our children. I dont know what else to say am totally gobsmacked as to what happens to our children but yet the law allows it.
whoa, leaving home at 14, I have a 21 year old that isnt even ready to leave home yet. i cant imagine. That is way too young.

whoa, leaving home at 14, I have a 21 year old that isnt even ready to leave home yet. i cant imagine. That is way too young.
I only found this out a couple of days ago, a friend of mine whos daughter is only 15, went to a friends and told her mom she didnt want to live with her anymore, the mother went to the police and said my 15yr old daughter has moved out. The police told her it was out of their hands as the law states that at 14 and 9 months you are allowed to leave home, and get this the 15 yr old told Centrelink and her school that her mom threw her out so now she is entitled to welfare benefits and all her school uniforms, books etc are free, not that she went to school that much when she did live at home, there are other factors that are involved in this, but would prefer not to elaborate, but this just shows you that I think this one of the main reasons we have problems with juvenile delinquency here, parents have now rights concerning the upbringing of their children, I am one of the lucky ones, my children loved living at home with us their parents, they are both grown up adults now and have moved away (not to far mind you, I would miss them like crazy) but they are leading good and productive lives and I am proud of both of them.

shazza its good you have such a good relationship with your kids. My kids love being at home also. they are homebodies. ha.so sad about your friend and her daughter. i hope it all works out between them eventually.

I wish more could be done to protect children. i think the parenting classes are a good idea. they should be made mandatory whenever a pregnant woman goes on her first visit to the doctor.for the dads too of course. or maybe even mandatory in high school. off topic. i have always wanted to see australia. it looks beautiful

i noticed the article says the mother moved to another part of the state. it happened in 2005 .dosnt sound like she got punished much at all.

shazza its good you have such a good relationship with your kids. My kids love being at home also. they are homebodies. ha.so sad about your friend and her daughter. i hope it all works out between them eventually.

I wish more could be done to protect children. i think the parenting classes are a good idea. they should be made mandatory whenever a pregnant woman goes on her first visit to the doctor.for the dads too of course. or maybe even mandatory in high school. off topic. i have always wanted to see australia. it looks beautiful
It is beautiful, we have desert, bush, rainforests, big cities, small country towns, beaches, mountains. You have everything here, we even get snow in parts of the country so you can go snow skiing. It truly is a one stop holiday resort everywhere.:D

It is beautiful, we have desert, bush, rainforests, big cities, small country towns, beaches, mountains. You have everything here, we even get snow in parts of the country so you can go snow skiing. It truly is a one stop holiday resort everywhere.:D

oh well we have all that in texas too, not. haha. :rolleyes:

i am so envious. where i am is basically just desert..

oh well we have all that in texas too, not. haha. :rolleyes:

i am so envious. where i am is basically just desert..
The distance between all these different places are not that far, one minute you are driving in the big city, which is hectic then your by the beach or in a rainforest. It is just beautiful, there is so much to do and see, it really is a good holiday destination, I am still in awe of places I havent been to, but will, we do a lot of travel, but there is heaps yet that I havent seen and cant wait to do so.:)

The distance between all these different places are not that far, one minute you are driving in the big city, which is hectic then your by the beach or in a rainforest. It is just beautiful, there is so much to do and see, it really is a good holiday destination, I am still in awe of places I havent been to, but will, we do a lot of travel, but there is heaps yet that I havent seen and cant wait to do so.:)
well maybe i will get to see it someday. i have never been out of the states. it sounds so nice there. Its just one of the places i would like to see someday.

What the hell was wrong with the 24 year old who wanted to do that with a young boy too?

What the hell was wrong with the 24 year old who wanted to do that with a young boy too?
Pretty sick heh.........they should be charged with Canal Knowledge, child abuse, rape etc and put behind bars.

she looks like a bit of a tramp to me, are all her children by the same man and where is he now. I had a look at the link but I didnt get the chance to read it all, it went a bit stupid on me.
i didnt read it all either. couldnt stand looking at it. she seems to think a bit much of herself.:sick:

I really wish i was a doctor. i would volunteer to do the sterilizations for these type of people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alissa000ag
Back