View Poll Results: Did Darlie Routier Murder Her Precious Sons ?

Voters
586. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes ~ I believe she is right where she belongs on death row.

331 56.48%
  • I believe Darin played a role in their childrens death one way or another.

69 11.77%
  • No ~ I believe Darlie Routier is Innocent.

48 8.19%
  • N ~ There was a intruder.

22 3.75%
  • I just don't know.

116 19.80%
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Did Darlie Routier murder her precious sons? Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper514 View Post
    Here's what they're putting on FB:

Dear friends of Darlie Lynn!

I am forwarding you now , as we have received a letter from Lauren, one of Darlie Lynn's lawyers.

As it turns out about 200.000,- dollars are needed. That is too much for the family alone to raise , and so we are depended on donations from the public.

Please consider donating! Any amount big or small will be helpful and highly appreciated!

Enclosed in this note ,you will find the letter from Lauren Schmidt , and the NEW address where CHECKS with donations can be sent to!

DONATIONS CAN BE SENT TO THIS ADDRESS NOW:

Darlie has a new address for her donations. Please send them to :

Trust Account for Darlie Routier

Attn: Lauren Schmidt

Brownstein Hyatt Farber and Schreck, LLP410 Seventeenth Street Suite 2200......Denver, CO 80202- USA

Thank you all for your love and support!

Heidi Isabelle Holthe Moan

Darlie's lawyers want to be paid. This has nothing to do with the tests, they need money to continue the investigation! (might as well burn it as the killer sits in prison).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cami For This Useful Post:

I asked on the FB wall about where part 3 was of the Lisa Gibbons show was. The response was that they didn't know but they'll find out. I'm curious how far I can take this.

Quote Originally Posted by cami View Post
    Darlie's lawyers want to be paid. This has nothing to do with the tests, they need money to continue the investigation! (might as well burn it as the killer sits in prison).
    I'm sure Dalie's attorneys are sick of beating the same dead horse over and over again...can't blame them for wanting to be paid. They just don't have much to work with. I'm sure it is really hard to still work on her case since it is so clear that she is guilty, guilty, guilty.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JenniferTx For This Useful Post:

I asked on the FB wall about where part 3 was of the Lisa Gibbons show was. The response was that they didn't know but they'll find out. I'm curious how far I can take this.
    Can't wait to hear what they respond back to you with.

Ah yes, the blood

She was also sleeping on the couch when she was, according to her attacked by an intruder. But no blood was on the couch.
    The most significant undeniable fact about the blood evidence is that her nightshirt clearly shows she was upright when her throat was cut. The blood path only goes down at the neck, not to the side which you would expect from someone bleeding while lying down.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 2 percent For This Useful Post:

Hi all. New here. After I googled something on Darlie, I found these forums and then spent hours reading all I could here.

I have sort of a random piece of input that occurred to me and I figured this was as good a place as any to put it. In lots of the threads it has come up that Darin made a comment the night of the murders to an emergency worker.....something along the lines of -a woman that looks like that and those big breasts no wonder someone broke in-

My thought was, if Darin wasn't involved in the planning (which I'm not saying he wasn't - I haven't figured out for myself which part of that fence I am on) maybe this was him giving himself reasons to believe Darlie. Trying to convince himself?

Just a random thought I had probably way off base......

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TexasLori For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLori View Post
    Hi all. New here. After I googled something on Darlie, I found these forums and then spent hours reading all I could here.

I have sort of a random piece of input that occurred to me and I figured this was as good a place as any to put it. In lots of the threads it has come up that Darin made a comment the night of the murders to an emergency worker.....something along the lines of -a woman that looks like that and those big breasts no wonder someone broke in-

My thought was, if Darin wasn't involved in the planning (which I'm not saying he wasn't - I haven't figured out for myself which part of that fence I am on) maybe this was him giving himself reasons to believe Darlie. Trying to convince himself?

Just a random thought I had probably way off base......

I agree. I really don't think Darin had anything to do with the murders. If he had, there probably would have been a larger insurance policy on the boys. I think Darin was supporting his wife's claim simply because she hasn't shown a violent nature to him. However, I have read that she has shown a very jealous side and has done silly things to gain attention. In any event, I'm certain that his support was out of loyalty to his wife, the same way Darlie Kee continues to support her daughter. Neither could fathom this type of thing. I'm curious how Darin feels now. I don't see him speaking up on her behalf anymore.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trooper514 For This Useful Post:

I agree. I really don't think Darin had anything to do with the murders. If he had, there probably would have been a larger insurance policy on the boys. I think Darin was supporting his wife's claim simply because she hasn't shown a violent nature to him. However, I have read that she has shown a very jealous side and has done silly things to gain attention. In any event, I'm certain that his support was out of loyalty to his wife, the same way Darlie Kee continues to support her daughter. Neither could fathom this type of thing. I'm curious how Darin feels now. I don't see him speaking up on her behalf anymore.
    Are Darlie and Darin still even married?

I believe so. Although, I have seen pics on Drakes myspace account of Darin, Drake, a woman and another teenage boy. Makes you go hmmmmm. I think Drakes account is set to private now.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Trooper514 For This Useful Post:

I believe so. Although, I have seen pics on Drakes myspace account of Darin, Drake, a woman and another teenage boy. Makes you go hmmmmm. I think Drakes account is set to private now.
    I sent a facebook friend request to Darin months ago and he never did accept it. I think I will try and check the county clerk divorce records to see if I can find anything.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to JenniferTx For This Useful Post:

I wonder if Drake believes him mom is innocent.....

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLori View Post
    I wonder if Drake believes him mom is innocent.....
    I would like to know that answer too.

I was informed that it must have been a typo as there were only 3 parts to the show......hmmmm.

I would love for Darlie's supporters to show me the factual evidence that points to her innocence. It seems that all they do is point to an unidentified finger print. Am I wrong? Is there more I have missed? If I read the report on the fingerprint correctly, it definitively ruled out the boys, but not her or Darin. I invite only the facts, not feelings or things of such nature.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trooper514 For This Useful Post:

I would love for Darlie's supporters to show me the factual evidence that points to her innocence. It seems that all they do is point to an unidentified finger print. Am I wrong? Is there more I have missed? If I read the report on the fingerprint correctly, it definitively ruled out the boys, but not her or Darin. I invite only the facts, not feelings or things of such nature.
    I would think that the only thing that Darlie or her supporters have is the one unidentified finger print. I would like to know what her supporters know that I don't know that proves that Darlie is not guilty. There is just so much evidence that points to her guilt. You have to follow the evidence and the way I see it she is guilty as guilty can be.

Nice....looks like my last two posts were deleted??

Quote Originally Posted by HiHater View Post
    You'd have to speak to one of the moderators about that. None of us have the ability to remove posts. Just letting you know.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to cami For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HiHater View Post
    Submit them again.....maybe a fluke.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trooper514 For This Useful Post:

I literally gasped when I saw that silly string video. The woman looks HIGH like she got away with something that's been sitting on her mind for a long while.

I do think her husband came down and knew right away she did it. He was her husband. He might of hit her and then realized they'd have to cover it up. I wonder if they had tried to pin it on him if he'd have given her up.

There is no way a woman who lost her children a week prior would be tanding over his grave acting like that if it was an intruder that violently attacked them. UNBELIEVABLE.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”
    ― Eleanor Roosevelt

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chewy For This Useful Post:

Agreed. I can understand not crying all the time simply because you become exhausted or it all becomes surreal. I could NEVER do what she did. I understand feeling powerless and wanting to do something to honor your child, but I don't feel this was appropriate. I have such a huge amount of respect for parents whom have lost their children and have started programs to help ensure the safety of other children. People like John Walsh.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trooper514 For This Useful Post:

Agreed. I can understand not crying all the time simply because you become exhausted or it all becomes surreal. I could NEVER do what she did. I understand feeling powerless and wanting to do something to honor your child, but I don't feel this was appropriate. I have such a huge amount of respect for parents whom have lost their children and have started programs to help ensure the safety of other children. People like John Walsh.
    Exactly, which in my mind, proves even more that Darlie did this and Darin helped cover it up. And then when he wanted to come clean he couldn't. SAD. Remember that woman who killed her two teenagers recently. Her husband went to see her in jail after it happened and told her, I don't want to hear anything you have to say, I just want you to know that I am divorcing you and want NOTHING to do with you ever again. NOW why didn't Darin do this....because he tried to help set the scene and clean up. JMHO
    WhityWendy - Carolina Girl

Truth is the cry of all, but the game of few - George Bishop Berkeley

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whitywendy For This Useful Post:

Yup. Apparently he's not visiting her very much anymore. I've seen some of his recent pics, he's moved on. So he should. He may have tried to cover it up for her, but he didn't kill those boys. The truth doesn't change and his story has never changed. Hers has.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trooper514 For This Useful Post:

Looking at this again, in a nutshell, her story is off right from the get go. She says she's sleeping downstairs because the baby woke her up turning in the crib, yet someone violently stabs two children to death mere feet away from her and she sleeps right through? Yeah right.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”
    ― Eleanor Roosevelt

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chewy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
    Looking at this again, in a nutshell, her story is off right from the get go. She says she's sleeping downstairs because the baby woke her up turning in the crib, yet someone violently stabs two children to death mere feet away from her and she sleeps right through? Yeah right.
    Yep, that was just one of the many things that just didn't add up. She is guilty as sin!

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JenniferTx For This Useful Post:

I never understood why the dog didn't bark, either. Most dogs bark at strangers, I know mine do.

42. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PassTheMotrin For This Useful Post:

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122 LastLast