Johnson American Bulldog Puppies

2luvmy

RIP Ragdoll. You don't get to choose how you're go
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My neighbor has 4 American Bulldog puppies for adoption.

They are abut 12 weeks old. 1st shots and wormed.

Pedigree and contract can be found at the following website:
http://www.knockoutskennel.net/

47b7db06b3127cce855be344295c00000026100AZsnDJm3bsWNA

Two males :

• *Tan and white with the tan eye patches and black circles around his eye. We call him Niko. He loves people.
    *White face with brindle markings. We call him T-Rex. He is gonna be a big boy.

Two females:
    *Brindle with brown eye patch. We call her Patches. She's very friendly.
    *Tan and white with blue eyes. Tan eye patch. She's a beauty. We call her Diamond.

SOO cute!

how much 2luvmy?

we are looking for one or two puppies...

OKay I went their site. They are gorgeous.

ok :doh: thanks jbean when I checked the site I found my answer.

I want one!!!

Hi, Glow and JBean.

The person selling the pups is my neighbor. The website is not his, but the breeder whom he got the pups mom, Coco, from. Leaster offered to put the pups on the website to help my neighbor sell the pups.

I do know that at one time my neighbor was asking $1000 for the pups - not the $1500 listed on the website.

If you are seriously interested in a pup, I can get my neighbors email address and/or cell# so that you can contact him directly and have your questions answered.

Man those are muscular dogs!

I found the name "Johnson's Pebbles" a bit risque though :D

That's too funny Karl. I never even thought of that!

CoCo is the pups mum. She is amazing with kids. My neighbor has two children agas 5 & 3. CoCo is just great with them. They wrestle with her and ride her. They are built very strong. When my teen girls and I go over there and hang out, we have to be careful playing with CoCO cause she gets so excited and her tail is like a whip. She loves to play.

The American Bulldogs are used in pull competitions. They love to work. They are also used for hogging in the south.

I cannot get another dog right now, but if I could . . . :dance: Those puppies are beautiful!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back