John Ramsey and Beth Twitty ARE dating....Link Provided!

Ames

Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,277718,00.html

I have included the text of this link, just in case it gets deleted. It is from Fox News...

John Ramsey and Beth Holloway Twitty Are Dating

Monday, June 04, 2007
foxnews_story.gif

In a match seemingly made in tabloid heaven, the father of murdered child beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey and the mother of missing-in-Aruba teen Natalee Holloway are dating, FOX News has confirmed.
John Ramsey, 63, and Beth Holloway Twitty, 46, have been romantically involved since January 2007, though the two met at a fundraiser last year.
The couple has been spotted openly holding hands and kissing in Mountain Brook, Ala. — where Twitty lives — and at an art show at a nearby art museum. They've also been seen at various restaurants.
Ramsey on Monday denied the reports that they are dating. He said that he and Twitty have a special friendship based on tragedy.
Ramsey's wife and JonBenet's mother, Patsy Ramsey, died last June of ovarian cancer at the age of 49. Twitty was officially divorced from George "Jug" Twitty in December.
Both single parents share the tragedy of children who are victims of unsolved crimes.
Child beauty-pageant winner JonBenet Ramsey was 6 years old when she was killed in December of 1996. She had been beaten and strangled, and her body was found the day after Christmas in the basement of her own home in Boulder, Colo.
/**/
JonBenet's parents were the initial focus of the investigation, but they maintained their innocence and said an intruder must have committed the crime. No one was ever arrested and the little girl's murder remains unsolved.
Eighteen-year-old Natalee Holloway disappeared in Aruba while on a high school senior class trip in May of 2005 and has never been found, though she is presumed to have been murdered.
Three different teenaged suspects who lived on the island and were last seen with Holloway were arrested and later released in the case.
FOX News' Carol McKinley and Catherine Donaldson-Evans contributed to this report.

Sooooooo, does anyone know if Mountain Brook is near wherever Freak Show John Mark Karr resides? What a coincidence that at the very same time this Special Friendship is announced on FOX NEWS, Gretta on FOX NEWS suddenly has JMK in the studio for a new interview........:rolleyes:

RiverRat, that IS a disgusting coincidence.

What am I saying, the mental image of JR dating ANYONE(and vice versa, anyone wanting to be seen in public KISSING him.....**shivers**) is disgusting in and of itself.

Well, I think my breakfast is trying to return to my plate, excuse me, please.

Sooooooo, does anyone know if Mountain Brook is near wherever Freak Show John Mark Karr resides? What a coincidence that at the very same time this Special Friendship is announced on FOX NEWS, Gretta on FOX NEWS suddenly has JMK in the studio for a new interview........:rolleyes:

What? JMK? When? Why?

Couldn't she just leave him under the rock where he belonged?

Why give him more attention?

This is truly discusting and she wonders why people do these type of things.

I don't understand LW being both Ramsey and Beth's attorney now. Beth doesn't need him.

Hopefully she will soon come to her senses.

There is absolutely NO reason to give that creepy Karr any more airtime ever again. He has nothing pertinent to add to the case, and just seeing him makes my stomach roll as I associate him with victimizing JonBenet all over again. Ew, the things he said about her...why would anyone even give him a microphone and turn on a camera?

There is absolutely NO reason to give that creepy Karr any more airtime ever again. He has nothing pertinent to add to the case, and just seeing him makes my stomach roll as I associate him with victimizing JonBenet all over again. Ew, the things he said about her...why would anyone even give him a microphone and turn on a camera?

I missed it, glad I did, but I dont' understand Greta, ratings can't be that bad.

I mean, she's giving him exactly what he wants, it's why he made up that story to begin with.

What's wrong with Greta?

thx Ames...the link I saw on server yest. sent me to a page that said they were 'just friends',but I figured from reading here that it was more than that.

And Karr??? it's all about $$,if it'll bring in more viewers I guess,I just don't know who would want to see him..hope he still has all the eyeliner...he looks a little more mysterious with it I'm guessing,lol.

"John Ramsey, 63, and Beth Holloway Twitty, 46, have been romantically involved since January 2007, though the two met at a fundraiser last year."

1) Patsy dies
2) John waits a few months, maybe 180 days, maximum?
3) John goes out and gets it on with this woman, in public too

That's classy. He must be a real catch.

"John Ramsey, 63, and Beth Holloway Twitty, 46, have been romantically involved since January 2007, though the two met at a fundraiser last year."

1) Patsy dies
2) John waits a few months, maybe 180 days, maximum?
3) John goes out and gets it on with this woman, in public too

That's classy. He must be a real catch.

LOL.....:laugh:

So, JR is up to his usual pattern.

His first wife was near his age. That marriage didn't last.

His second wife, PR, was thirteen years younger than he was (and probably looked even younger than that, given her skill with make up).

Now he's involved with a woman who is seventeen years younger than he is.

Tell me again that this man would never have had desires, nor acted on them, toward a six-year-old who was frequently dressed up to look about 25?

His second wife, PR, was thirteen years younger than he was (and probably looked even younger than that, given her skill with make up).

Tell me again that this man would never have had desires, nor acted on them, toward a six-year-old who was frequently dressed up to look about 25?[/quote]

You DO have a valid point there. Heck, he could be hoping that if he marries Beth....and Natalie is ever found....he could hook up with HER. I mean, she IS young and blonde, too. I shouldn't have said that...:slap:

Tell me again that this man would never have had desires, nor acted on them, toward a six-year-old who was frequently dressed up to look about 25?[/quote]

You DO have a valid point there. Heck, he could be hoping that if he marries Beth....and Natalie is ever found....he could hook up with HER. I mean, she IS young and blonde, too. I shouldn't have said that...:slap:

LOL - saves me from having to say it! Thanks!

I LOVE it when we work together! :dance:

This whole think disusts me,

Humbert Humbert- excuse me- I meant JR and Beth Batty (er- Twitty) - I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Just as I suspected....John was and still is a womanizer. I don't buy that John and Beth Twitty recently hooked up. That horny old lizard was always oogling women.

Patsy was right....she wanted to get cured from Cancer to keep that blond down the street from getting her husband.

The same in Atlanta...Patsy left NIH too soon so she could get her ducks in a row once she heard John was spending too much time with the blonde "gardener".

The man disgusts me to no end. He has pulled an OJ...searching for the killer at the golf course.

So who was John doodling while Patsy went through chemo???

Patsy was sooo desperate to keep John sexually fulfilled that she had to resort to asking Linda Hoffman Pugh for advice.

The man is a pervert!

Just as I suspected....John was and still is a womanizer. I don't buy that John and Beth Twitty recently hooked up. That horny old lizard was always oogling women.

Patsy was right....she wanted to get cured from Cancer to keep that blond down the street from getting her husband.

The same in Atlanta...Patsy left NIH too soon so she could get her ducks in a row once she heard John was spending too much time with the blonde "gardener".

The man disgusts me to no end. He has pulled an OJ...searching for the killer at the golf course.

So who was John doodling while Patsy went through chemo???

Patsy was sooo desperate to keep John sexually fulfilled that she had to resort to asking Linda Hoffman Pugh for advice.

The man is a pervert!

That's exactly how I feel. It creeped me out when I read about this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back