1238 users online (194 members and 1044 guests)  

Websleuths News

MD - RSO arrested in rape of PA girl.

Why in the WORLD would her parents let a grown man take their 12 year old daughter camping????

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/loc...ocal-headlines

thank God for that teacher.

the guardian of a 12-year-old girl from southern Pennsylvania allowed Robinson to take the girl on a camping trip in a wooded area by Bengies Drive-In theater on Eastern Boulevard.
    I wonder if she was in foster care. Poor girl cannot have an easy life ahead of her if nobody is willing to protect her.

I hope that she gets couseling. Prayers for her.
    Happy New Years

If she's in foster care, she needs to be removed. Anyone who would let a 12 year old girl go camping with a 22 year old man, shouldn't be a guardian! Especially when he requested it, it's just sick! I definitely blame the parents/guardians on this one. That perv never should've gotten the chance.

This is basically the same story, but when the TV news was on last night they interviewed the woman the girl was visiting in Maryland. The woman claimed that the girl was with her daughters the entire time and that there was no camping trip.

She also claimed the girl had some issues and made up stories, although at the end of the interview she said she did believe the girl was telling the truth about the assault. Maybe she was just trying to say she lied about the camping trip.

She claimed not to know of the man's history, but it appears she did know him.

http://wbal.com/news/story.asp?articleid=58705

Quote Originally Posted by Malini2001 View Post
    This is basically the same story, but when the TV news was on last night they interviewed the woman the girl was visiting in Maryland. The woman claimed that the girl was with her daughters the entire time and that there was no camping trip.

She also claimed the girl had some issues and made up stories, although at the end of the interview she said she did believe the girl was telling the truth about the assault. Maybe she was just trying to say she lied about the camping trip.

She claimed not to know of the man's history, but it appears she did know him.

http://wbal.com/news/story.asp?articleid=58705
    i didnt see the interview so help me out. is she saying "yes i was the gaurdian and yes the girl was raped by some1 i knew but... i didnt know he was a rapist and didnt let him take her camping so it was not my fault and the girl lies" ???

Quote Originally Posted by sherri79 View Post
    i didnt see the interview so help me out. is she saying "yes i was the gaurdian and yes the girl was raped by some1 i knew but... i didnt know he was a rapist and didnt let him take her camping so it was not my fault and the girl lies" ???

I don't think she is the 'formal' guardian. It sounded like the girl was visiting her daughters, maybe for a weekend. As to the rest, yes, I think that is what she was trying to say.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    The police are asking for other victims to come forward...were her daughters on this "camping trip"?

I agree with Lurker. What in the world were the parents thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Malini2001 View Post
    I don't think she is the 'formal' guardian. It sounded like the girl was visiting her daughters, maybe for a weekend. As to the rest, yes, I think that is what she was trying to say.

I wonder how this mother knew this 22 yr old registered sex offender...did her daughters know him? Her story makes me wonder if she is just trying to keep herself out of trouble. Maybe she said it was alright for all of the girls to go camping with this pervert. She believes the girl was raped yet says that the girl was with her daughters the whole time....hmmmm.