NYC man blames health drink for erection that wouldn’t go away

csds703

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.newsday.com/news/local/newyork/am-boost0606,0,6061550.story?coll=ny-top-headlines

A man has sued the maker of the health drink Boost Plus, claiming the vitamin-enriched beverage gave him an erection that would not subside and caused him to be hospitalized.

The lawsuit filed by Christopher Woods, of Manhattan, said he bought the nutNovartis' Boost Plus Web site describes the drink as "a great tasting, high calorie, nutritionally complete oral supplement for people who require extra energy and protein in a limited volume," in vanilla, chocolate and strawberry.

Woods' court papers say he woke up the next morning "with an erection that would not subside" and sought treatment of the condition, called severe priapism. They say Woods, 29, underwent surgery that day for implantation of a Winter shunt, which moves blood from one area to another.
rition beverage, which is made by the Novartis pharmaceutical company, at a drugstore on June 5, 2004, and drank it.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict that the sales of this health drink will go up up up.

A lot of men would pay to have that problem:p

:laugh: :laugh:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict that the sales of this health drink will go up up up.

how long and hard is that limb? I will go out on it with ya---

I wonder if he has to get bigger pants? Ok ok, could resist. But come on, is it really that painful? And there aren't any... easy solutions to cure this?

And I went to the store yesterday and there aren't any boost+ left :(

:)

I now have a case of "Boost Plus" in a fireproof safe. Will let you know how sipping works compared to guzzling it. LOL

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiefdartz
Back