was WS down for 10 minutes just now?

lightwaveryder

Reaction score
just curious.
i couldn't pull up the site, couldn't ping it or forums for justice. then abruptly, it came back.

just FYI.

1:15 pm arizona time

~lightwaveryder~

I could not get either! I sort of thought it had to do with all the breaking news and the system becoming overwhelmed.

That's the 2nd time today for me.
Tricia, did you pay the bill? :D

I was clearly upset when this happened. I couldn't get in either.

I jsut got in to WS after having difficulty all night. As a computer geek, was the downtime a result of a server overload? Or maybe christine or amraann had something to do with it ;). jk

Been out for hours for me too. Just came back this minute.

BTW, What breaking news????? I'm watching Reba on Lifetime, LOL

I had problems also. I am such a :loser: because I got all upset about getting my fix too! :D WS ought to come with a warning. May get hooked and housework might get put on hold.:p

They found missing teen Kesley Smith's body.

Oh, gee, I was running an errand earlier and there was just a little thing on the news about a body found south of KC. Didn't know if it was male or female. That was about 1:00 I heard that. It didn't register.

I was wondering the same thing. I have such a crappy computer and software at work that I never know if it's on my end or not. I'm just glad I can catch up now.

That's funny I have been here posting all day with no problem. I just thought everyone else was at work.

It was down all afternoon for me. I figured there were too many people trying to post all at once.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back