868 users online (154 members and 714 guests)  

Websleuths News

AR - Tiffany Parker, 30, beaten to death, Paragould, 6 June 2007

PARAGOULD, Ark. Arkansas State Police have issued an Morgan Nick Amber Alert for a 2-year-old Paragould boy after his mother was found dead late Wednesday night.
    Police say they believe Carson Parker may be with his father, Kristopher Parker, 33, of Kennett, Mo. Paragould police said officers found the body of Tiffany Parker, Carson's mother, just after 11 p.m.

Carson Parker Found

PARAGOULD, Ark. (AP) -- An Arkansas State Police spokesman says a 2-year-old Paragould boy sought by police has been found this morning.

Spokesman Bill Sadler told The Associated Press he could NOT immediately provide any further details about Carson Parker, the subject of a Morgan Nick Amber Alert after his mother was found dead late last night. Paragould police found the body of Tiffany Parker, Carson's mother, just after 11 p-m.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Thank God he was found.

It's so sad about his mother. I hope we hear more on what/who caused her death.

At the beach

The father of Carson Parker has been charged with capital murder and kidnapping.

This is the third domestic violence homicide in my area in the last 4 days.

PARAGOULD, Ark. (AP) -- A Missouri man has been formally charged with capital murder, kidnapping and rape in the death of his ex-wife and abduction of their young son.
    Kristopher Dean Parker, 33, of Kennett, Mo., was charged Friday in Greene County Circuit Court.

Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

From August 2008:

A Kennett, Mo., man charged in 2007 with the first-degree murder and rape of his ex-wife and kidnapping of their son has recently pleaded guilty to both charges...

On Wednesday, Parker told Laser that he did, in fact, beat his ex-wife to death with a tool carpenters typically use to install carpet and other types of flooring...

The confessed murderer was sentenced to life in prison, with an additional five years for the kidnapping of Carson Parker.