719 users online (74 members and 645 guests)  

Websleuths News

TX - I-45 Corridor serial killer

Hi
    Does any one know more or can find out if this Jane Doe is still unidentified or anything on her.newspaper articles,discription ect...

April, 1986: Police recover a woman's headless body from a garbage bag in a state park in Galveston. The body remains unidentified

Here is more information where she was mentioned

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID18/112.html

suzanne

Hi
    Just bumoing up to see if any one knows anything on this Jane Doe ok?

suzanne

I'm also looking for info on these case. A GREAT DEAL of these girls have gone missing very close to me, or their bodies were found in my area. Just today my mother and I were talking how lucky I was that I wasn't one of these girls. I've posted a blog on what I've found online in the last week: Unsolved Serial Killings of Texas I-45

Now, I'm not saying that all of these killings and disappearances are related. But there are just so many in one area.

Hi
    Thankyou.I don't think they mentioned this Jane Doe any where.Maybe if she is still unidentified they can put her on places if she isn't already.

suzanne

Hi
    Are they sure this Jane Doe if she is still unidentified was found in april of 1986 and there isn't a mix up of some sort with either of these people.I cannot find this Jane Doe anywhere.she needs to be Identified if she is still unidentified.This woman shelley sikes was missing in may of 1986.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...s_shelley.html

suzanne

That body was found in April of 1986, Shelley Sikes was kidnapped May of 1986. It's believed that her remains are buried in somewhere in San Leon.

I can't find anything else out about the Jane Doe. Do you have any links? This is all I could find:

I-45 Victims:

Headless Woman - Age ?. April, 1986 police recover a headless body from a garbage bag in a state park in Galveston, the body remains unidentified.

Hi
    That's all I could find too.I am interested in looking into this Jane Doe.She needs to be put on different places like the Doe network ect...to help find out who she is.she is not on NamUs.

suzanne