Richie Sambora in treatment facility

Jules

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"Richie Sambora has entered an undisclosed treatment facility in Los Angeles," the rep said in a statement. "He asks that you respect he and his family's privacy at this time."

The specific nature of Sambora's problem was not disclosed.

It has been a difficult year for Sambora, 47. He and actress Denise Richards broke up several months ago after dating for about a year. In April, his divorce from Heather Locklear was finalized. And that same month, his father died of lung cancer. (Richards accompanied Sambora to the funeral as a show of support, though they had ended their relationship by that point.)

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20041805,00.html

What is it with all these celebrities? Geesh. Very sad...

Yep, the good ole NE reported this week that Sambora and Richard's broke up because of his drinking. Seems they got it right.

Awwwww. :( Sorry to hear this. Somehow I never would have guessed he was a boozer. Bon Jovi has always seemed like a very wholesome band to me.

Maybe he never got over Heather. He always looked so happy with her.

I was shocked when Richie and Heather broke up. Heather said that Richie always wrote her love letters..

Sounds like Denise Richards went from one addict to another - which is not all that unusual. Those patterns can be difficult to break.

My prayers for Richie Sambora.

In hearing reports on this, I get the impression that his drinking is recent - not a long on-going thing.

Poor thing... between Heather, Denise and his dad dying maybe it drove him to drink. :(

I'd still like to see him & Heather back together. A part of me thinks it was a mean scheme by Denise to see if she could break them up.

I hope Richie gets out of his slump.

I'd still like to see him & Heather back together. A part of me thinks it was a mean scheme by Denise to see if she could break them up.

I hope Richie gets out of his slump.

Heather and Jack Wagner have been looking pretty cozy lately, though. I think they make a cute couple, too.

The marriage to Heather broke up when she found naked pictures of a former assistant on his computer.

Then Heather got mad at Denise because she and Denise were good friends, both having problems with their respective husbands. Heather was said to have confided a lot of things to Denise and then Denise turned around and started dating Samborra immediately after he and Heather broke up.

I always loved Heather Locklear. She remained a class act through the divorce. When I'm sure there a lot of nasty things she could have said about Denise Richards (being they were supposedly friends and they confided in each other) I would think he would have to have "issues" if he left her. I hope he gets well for his daughter's sake and I hope Heather finds someone that's good to her.

I read recently in the National Inquirer that Heather is attending AA. Possibly, both she and Sambora have had longstanding issues with alcohol abuse.

Weren't they both in Melrose Place together!? (The TV Show)

Yes, he is quite handsome. He used to be on the soap, General Hospital (I think). I believe that he and his love interest on the soap opera started dating, and she immediately got pregnant. I guess that they have broken up. Of course, they could have been broken up for years for all I know.

I've always thought that he was really handsome. He is more my type than Richie. ;)

Yes, he is quite handsome. He used to be on the soap, General Hospital (I think). I believe that he and his love interest on the soap opera started dating, and she immediately got pregnant. I guess that they have broken up. Of course, they could have been broken up for years for all I know.

I've always thought that he was really handsome. He is more my type than Richie. ;)

I agree, Nan. He's gorgeous. :p

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane
Back