Paris Hilton to serve time part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
bahahahahaha Chico...

Bet you never thought you'd have to start a second thread on this... :cool:

Does anyone have Fox on??? There is a loon on in the background.

Well, I might have to eat my hat after all!

I still can't figure out if she has to serve the remainder of the 20whatever-day sentence or the remainder of the 45-day sentence. Why would they all of the sudden decide that she had to serve the 45 days?

Good luck to Paris - she will be fine - and she will be even more famous when she gets out and fame seems to be her desire. She'll be exposed to some valuable life lessons in the process and that's never a bad thing..

Judge tells Paris "I don't see any evidence that you have a medical condtion" lmao

OMG a new thread on Paris!????

WOW!!!

Rosco

That picture of Paris in back of the squad car,handcuffed,crying, and yelling "Mom Mom! Its not right" is PRICELESS

Judge tells Paris "I don't see any evidence that you have a medical condtion" lmao

So just WHAT the heck was the Sheriff basing his decision on???? Is he at retirement age? - he better be....

:razz: :razz:

Why would they all of the sudden decide that she had to serve the 45 days?

The judge initially sentenced her to 45 days. The sheriff then reduced it to 23. I'm guessing the judge didn't approve the reduction.

she will be fine - and she will be even more famous when she gets out and fame seems to be her desire. She'll be exposed to some valuable life lessons in the process and that's never a bad thing..

"And isnt it ironic... dont you think?"

Well, I might have to eat my hat after all!

I still can't figure out if she has to serve the remainder of the 20whatever-day sentence or the remainder of the 45-day sentence. Why would they all of the sudden decide that she had to serve the 45 days?

Good luck to Paris - she will be fine - and she will be even more famous when she gets out and fame seems to be her desire. She'll be exposed to some valuable life lessons in the process and that's never a bad thing..
She just has to finish the original sentence. LA County has a good time-work time program that will give her 50% credit as SOP.

Greta on Fox now. Greta thinks that Paris is sick. She looked very troubled and sick and Greta thinks she needs medical attention.

She just needs a shrink.

Greta's reporting that she sat 2 feet from Paris and that she's shaking and twitching and that something is seriously wrong with her!

The judge initially sentenced her to 45 days. The sheriff then reduced it to 23. I'm guessing the judge didn't approve the reduction.
It is not a reducton I do not believe. It is the good time- work time program that gives her 50 %credit.
If one misbehaves in jail or refuses to work, one has to complete the full sentence. this is standard, so I believe that is what they are referring to.

OOOOH I just had a thought, maybe she's going through withdrawal.

Greta on Fox now. Greta thinks that Paris is sick. She looked very troubled and sick and Greta thinks she needs medical attention.

She just needs a shrink.

Well, off to the County Medical Facility she needs to go!

She just needs a shrink.

So what do they do with other inmates that are sick? I didn't think there was anything such as a cry or get sick and get out of jail card free.

Greta's reporting that she sat 2 feet from Paris and that she's shaking and twitching and that something is seriously wrong with her!

Try a "mental breakdown" because it's finally sinking in... she is NOT better than the average "joe"... she does NOT deserve special treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson