cruz_annalycia2.jpg

cruz_annalycia3.jpg
cruz_annalycia_ap.jpg

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: July 9, 1994 from Chiloquin, Oregon
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: December 19, 1993
Height and Weight: 2'3, 14 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Hispanic female. Light brown hair, blue eyes. Cruz has a quarter-sized, red-colored birthmark on the nape of her neck. Some agencies may spell her first name "Analycia" or her middle name "Marie." She may be known as Alison Fowler.
Clothing/Jewelry Description: A white jumpsuit with pink animal designs, and pink and white socks.

Details of Disappearance
Cruz was last seen at Clyde's Market in her hometown of Chiloquin, Oregon at 5:30 p.m. on July 9, 1994. Her mother's boyfriend, William Russell Spear, says he left her in the car for a few minutes while he went inside the store and when he came out, she was gone. Cruz was not sitting in a car seat at the time of her disappearance. She was not reported missing until 6:19 p.m., over an hour after Spear last saw her. She is missing under suspicious circumstances and is considered to be endangered. In 1995, Cruz's mother, Alice R. Fowler, sued William Russell Spear for $4 million in damages relating to Cruz's disappearance; she claimed his negligent babysitting caused the infant's disappearance. The lawsuit was later dismissed for lack of evidence supporting it. Cruz remains missing and her case is unsolved.

Investigating Agency

If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Klamath County Sheriff's Office
503-474-5120
OR
503-883-5130

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/cruz_annalycia.html

It is possible, but the family doesn't seem to suspect him of anything, nor do the authorities. Alice Fowler is actively trying to come closer to the truth about Annalycia's disappearance. As of a few months ago, she was looking for psycic (sp?) assistance.

Why would that boyfriend have left the baby in the car by herself? Did he leave the car unlocked too? I wonder why she wasn't in a baby car seat. Did he just have her laying on the car seat? If that was my baby I would have suspicions like mad about this guy. I wonder why he even had the baby with him. Another gal that left her child with her boyfriend I'll bet. I just find it hard to believe that he left the baby in the car and along came an abductor that grabbed the baby never to be heard of again. I wonder if the boyfriend ever took a poly?

It does seem very strange. Annalycia's mother was under suspicion herself for a while, but was cleared. A lot of people dont bother with locking their cars, especially if they are only away from the car for a few minutes. But the fact that she was not in a baby seat is very strange.
I hope someone took Annalycia and gave her to a nice family who didnt know she was kidnapped..that's best case scenario. The police seem to think something more sinister happened, however, and that she is in danger.

This case has me wondering all the time, do you think the boyfriend killed her for some reason? Did he ever have a prior record about abuse, or sexual abuse? I also wonder if he sold her into adoption, I mean being that young I can't even think of another reason. I also wonder why in the world would the mother let the child leave with no car seat. I wonder if the boyfriend threatened her? So many unanswered questions.

Mother's boyfriend's story does sound suspicious. Reminds me of little Tangena Hussain.

Of course, there are so many things that could have happened if he really did leave her in the car alone, too.

I have heard of children being abducted by loving families who think that the child is/was being abused (And being left in a car in the middle of summer, I can see a bunch of people who would consider that abuse).

I hope she's alive and in a few years will realize "Well shoot, where's my birth certificate?" And this will be a "FOUND SAFE"

Unfortunately, Annalycia would have passed the age where she should be looking for her birth certificate. She's almost 20. (Not saying it's not possible, just...)

This sounds very much like a current AMBER Alert happening right now. Another girl, Daphne Webb, also supposedly left in a car. :( And Sky Metalwala. And Hasanni Campbell. And too many others.

Unfortunately, Annalycia would have passed the age where she should be looking for her birth certificate. She's almost 20. (Not saying it's not possible, just...)

This sounds very much like a current AMBER Alert happening right now. Another girl, Daphne Webb, also supposedly left in a car. :( And Sky Metalwala. And Hasanni Campbell. And too many others.

Very true. But I wonder how Carlina White went 26 years without a birth certificate.. I'm guessing her family had to have gotten her a fake.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86
Back