Christina Aguilera & Nicole Ritchie Possibly Pregnant

White Rain

Reaction score
Christina:
With rumors swirling that she is pregnant, everyone's favorite dirrty girl, Christina Aguilera, made a visit to a maternity doctor on Thursday. Baby on board?!

Casually dressed and sporting dark sunglasses, Xtina and hubby Jordan Bratman had their driver drop them off at NY's Maternal Fetal Medicine Association -- a practice known for their expertise in high-risk pregnancies and state-of-the-art ultrasounds. Guess we know what this girl wants!
http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/08/does-xtina-have-a-genie-in-the-bottle/

Nicole:

Nicole Richie's dad is a little out of touch with his tabloid fodder daughter.

TMZ spotted Lionel outside of Mr. Chow last night, where our photog asked the "Dancing on the Ceiling" singer if there was any truth to the rumors that Nicole was preggers. Lionel's response -- "I don't know, I'll find out myself!" Also in the mood for some chicken dumplings: Bernie Mac, a dancing Stevie Wonder and "Beetlejuice" himself, Michael Keaton.
http://www.tmz.com/category/nicole-richie/

There's also more about nicole on perezhilton.com. If these rumors are true I would say congrats to Christina, but as for nicole...well, I'll keep my thoughts to myself.

Gheeezeeee, either of those 2 being pregnant gives me the willies. Can't see them being very maternal.

Gheeezeeee, either of those 2 being pregnant gives me the willies. Can't see them being very maternal.

I don't know, Christina is married and you never hear about her or her hubby out partying, screwing around on each other, etc...she seems pretty stable to me...ESPECIALLY by Hollywood standards.

I don't know, Christina is married and you never hear about her or her hubby out partying, screwing around on each other, etc...she seems pretty stable to me...ESPECIALLY by Hollywood standards.

I agree.

I think it's great if Christina is pregnant.

As for Nicole...well she clearly has issues...and the last thing she needs to do is get pregnant (stupid).

I truly can't even imagine Nicole's body being healthy enough to conceive let alone sustain a pregnancy.

I truly can't even imagine Nicole's body being healthy enough to conceive let alone sustain a pregnancy.

She looks way too emaciated to even have a period. I believe you have to have some body fat to have one of those.

She looks way too emaciated to even have a period. I believe you have to have some body fat to have one of those.

One can still get pregnant whilst being to thin to have a period.

The way the title reads, it sounds like they're a "couple". Oh, which one is carrying the baby.

Starving people often have swollen bellies....is Nicole pregnant or in really bad shape from not eating?

Starving people often have swollen bellies....is Nicole pregnant or in really bad shape from not eating?

I don't know for sure that Nicole is preg., BUT starving people and/or anorexics (not saying Nic is either, just commenting) have babies EVERY day.

Also, I can't remember when/where I heard this but there was an interview w/ Nicole about a year ago and she said she didn't want a kid b/c she didn't want a "saggy vagina."
If she still feels like this she does NOT need a baby...Kegels can only help so much afterall....

I did not think it made her look pregnant...
It does look like she has put on weight .. But with Perez's stick figures and comments I can't really make out a belly and the black dress does not help.

I did not think it made her look pregnant...
It does look like she has put on weight .. But with Perez's stick figures and comments I can't really make out a belly and the black dress does not help.

She really looked preg. to me but you're right about perez's stick figures/comments...he makes me sick I swear, i don't know why I ever go to his site...I heard the only reason he did that is b/c he steals pics from other sites, and he has to change them in some way to avoid being sued, which he was/is being threatened with...not sure if the lawsuit is in the works now or not.

She really looked preg. to me but you're right about perez's stick figures/comments...he makes me sick I swear, i don't know why I ever go to his site...I heard the only reason he did that is b/c he steals pics from other sites, and he has to change them in some way to avoid being sued, which he was/is being threatened with...not sure if the lawsuit is in the works now or not.

I think he must be a moron because if you steal someones pics ... I don't think drawing stick figures on them makes the intellectual property of someone else's yours...
If he doesn't have permission to duplicate those pictures?? drawing on them is not going to change that!

This will be fun to watch :)

OK ignore that it was mean and will probably bring me bad Karma...
But he just is soooo nasty sometimes about these celebs that maybe its his Karma at play here?

I thought it looked more like she has a sweater or something tied around her waist.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back