Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: The Doe Network, Part 3: Who is Princess Blue?

Excellent article! Thanks again, Craig.

Quote Originally Posted by RKnowley View Post
    Hi MrsG, Why did you email the editors again? Craig Malisow wrote the article in the Houston Press about Princess Blue.
    I sent a thank you to craig and the editors for running the story.

Good Girl!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsG728 View Post
    I sent a thank you to craig and the editors for running the story.
    Princess Blue
    Located September 10, 1990 in Manvel, Texas

Could Princess Blue be identified soon Princess Blue? Follow us at the link below
    Princess Blue Forum to find out.

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham
    Missing from Dallas, Texas since April 8, 1989

Where is Kimberly Shawn Cheatham?

Sorry to intrude(im a newbie) - I just wanted to ask a question since you guys were talking about the possible date the uidentified died - is it possible that because of how this one was found (i believe in some old tires) that perhaps the remains were moved here at a later date?

Could remains still be back from the 70s but have been kept somewhere else and then dumped ?

Another question - since the area was described as a dumping ground - would it not have ever been cleaned up by the county or city? Or could the tires have been there for years?

Last question - has anyone dated the tires she was found in? Model year etc.. and would that have a bearing on the case?

Again sorry to intrude - these questions just keep occuring to me while I read this one - thank you in advance for anyone who can answer these.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel4Alpha View Post
    Sorry to intrude(im a newbie) - I just wanted to ask a question since you guys were talking about the possible date the uidentified died - is it possible that because of how this one was found (i believe in some old tires) that perhaps the remains were moved here at a later date?

Could remains still be back from the 70s but have been kept somewhere else and then dumped ?

Another question - since the area was described as a dumping ground - would it not have ever been cleaned up by the county or city? Or could the tires have been there for years?

Last question - has anyone dated the tires she was found in? Model year etc.. and would that have a bearing on the case?

Again sorry to intrude - these questions just keep occuring to me while I read this one - thank you in advance for anyone who can answer these.
    You're not intruding at all. Other thoughts are always welcome. I think anything is possible as far as timeline of her remains being dumped. I'm not sure about whether the area was ever cleaned up. From my understanding, the area is off a main road and people throw trash out there. Somewhere we have a satellite picture of the area over on someoneknowsme.

With regard to the tires, I have no idea.

sloane is offline "To those who are granted much, much is expected."
    Angel4Alpha,
    Hello, and welcome!
    You don't have to feel as if you're intruding...as jaded said, all are welcome. Different points of view are refreshing and can bring up ideas not thought of by others. Like, the tires...excellent question! I don't know if there is a record of this anywhere. Unfortunately, the paperwork from the initial invstgtn. is slim. Photos from the scene of discovery have not been located, if any were even taken. But if they were, it would be a GREAT idea to date the tires. Thank you!
    Of all sad words of mouth and pen, the saddest are these: It might have been.

Thank you and nice to meet you !

This article is not about Princess Blue, but yet another Brazoria County doe. Maybe Princess Blue's case is related too?

Police say Waller, Brazoria county deaths may be linked

The deaths of two unidentified women whose skeletal remains were found 67 miles apart in Waller and Brazoria counties more than a decade ago were so similar that investigators now believe the two cases may be related.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5146452.html

bump bump
    Princess Blue

Could Princess Blue be identified soon Princess Blue? Follow us at the link below

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham

I got very curious about this case, when my MIL tells me that my husbands father (total violent POS) stole her class ring, and how her father bought her a new one. Don't get excited she graduated in 73 in San Benita Texas (I asked her just in case). I just think it's a weird coincidence. Then I kinda started thinking...someone out there is missing or has given someone their class ring and they have to remember. You guys have probably considered this, but were you able to get the names of students who started their senior year at Robert E lee highschool, but never graduated? My MIL and my mom both have HS rings and never even graduated. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondgirl View Post
    I got very curious about this case, when my MIL tells me that my husbands father (total violent POS) stole her class ring, and how her father bought her a new one. Don't get excited she graduated in 73 in San Benita Texas (I asked her just in case). I just think it's a weird coincidence. Then I kinda started thinking...someone out there is missing or has given someone their class ring and they have to remember. You guys have probably considered this, but were you able to get the names of students who started their senior year at Robert E lee highschool, but never graduated? My MIL and my mom both have HS rings and never even graduated. Just a thought.
    In the letter that we are sending to alumni, we ask if they know of anyone who did not graduate and if so, to please let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    In the letter that we are sending to alumni, we ask if they know of anyone who did not graduate and if so, to please let us know.
    I figured you guys had thought of it.. It's just so weird to have such a great clue, and she still is a mystery.

Hi diamondgirl,

Welcome to Websleuths!

It's good having "fresh" eyes looking at things that could be done to help solve Princess Blue's case. It helps refresh our memories of what we have done and gives us new directions to pursue. I am happy you have joined us on Princess Blue's thread. I do hope you come back!

Quote Originally Posted by diamondgirl View Post
    I figured you guys had thought of it.. It's just so weird to have such a great clue, and she still is a mystery.
    Princess Blue

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham

bump bump
    Princess Blue

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham

Yay! The UIDs finally have their own forum!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jodierenee View Post
    Yay! The UIDs finally have their own forum!!!!

I'm so excited for that too! wooo!

sloane is offline "To those who are granted much, much is expected."
    Anyone have any other possible matches to our Princess Blue? None have been posted in awhile besides Kimberly Cheatham. She is indeed a strong possibility, but as her connection to this case is still being analyzed, I think it would be great to have other possibilities lined up...what do you guys think?
    Thanks and best wishes,
    Of all sad words of mouth and pen, the saddest are these: It might have been.

I wish I knew who she might be, but alas, I don't know of any other person who could be a match for Princess Blue.
    Princess Blue

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham

Hi all,

I am finally caught up with reading all 3 of Princess Blue's threads. What amazing dedication you guys have! This is great because the Princess Blues of the world do not have family to speak for them. I am reminded of Project Jason's "Adopt a Missing Person" program...perhaps someone can start an "Adopt a UID" as well.

I initially became interested in reading up on this thread because I thought Princess might be a match for Melissa Highsmith. Does anyone know if Melissa has been considered as a possible match? I didn't see it mentioned in any of the threads. I'm not really good at looking at facial structures, so I was mainly looking at timeframes. Melissa was born in 1969, so she falls within the age range for Princess Blue. Melissa was taken by a babysitter, and IMO it's likely she was raised as someone else's daughter. She was taken from Fort Worth, Texas. I'm not sure if it's a likely match but I thought I would mention it anyway.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35715
    http://www.myspace.com/melissahighsmith

That being said...I REALLY think Kimberly Cheatham looks like a strong possibility. That overlay is amazing! Kudos to Craig for the great article and for helping keep Princess in the media.

Sable...I've been trying to add your Princess Blue MySpace page to my friends. Now I see that you are busy moving into a house! Good luck with that and hope you add me at MySpace soon

LionRun...sorry to hear about your mom. My mother-in-law also has cancer right now. She gave us quite a scare a few weeks ago. Then she started improving. But we are just not sure what the future holds. You are in my prayers

ETA - Just saw the update in the Jury Room about LionRun's mom. LionRun, you have my deepest sympathies.

What about this gal?

Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse Online Bulletin

Missing Person Details

Name: Angela F. Phillips
    Case Number: M0509007
    Case Type: Endangered
    Last Seen in: Houston (Harris County)
    Last Seen on: 9/18/1986
    Height: 5' 4 "
    Weight: 120 lbs.
    Age Missing: 20
    Eye Color: Brown
    Hair Color: Black
    Date of Birth: 12/23/1965
    Race: Black
    Sex: Female
    State Missing From: Texas
    Country Missing From: USA
    Circumstances: Ms. Phillips was last seen riding a bike on Calhoun Street.

Source & Photo:
    http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/MPCH/mp...2:17:30PM'
    http://www.texasequusearch.org/missi...laPhillips.pdf
    Princess Blue

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham

I sent Detective Coffman and also Texas Equusearch an email asking if Angela Phillips could be a possible match for Princess Blue. I will let you know what I find out.
    Princess Blue

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham

Quote Originally Posted by RKnowley View Post
    I sent Detective Coffman and also Texas Equusearch an email asking if Angela Phillips could be a possible match for Princess Blue. I will let you know what I find out.
    Hi RKnowley. I see consistencies between Angela's pic and Princess Blue's recon. Thank you for taking the time--once again--to notify Sgt, Coffman and Texas Equusearch. I am anxious to learn if the outcome of your efforts. I am sorry I have not been here for some time, but Princess Blue, you, and all of my friends here have never been far from my mind.

Lion

Hi Lion! So good to see you here. I have missed seeing you around here and your sleuthing with us.

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your mom. My thoughts are with you and your family at this time. I know it must be very difficult for you.

I will let you know if I hear anything back from Det. Coffman or Equusearch regarding Angela Phillips.

Please keep in touch with us. We miss you lady!
    Princess Blue

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham

Thanks dear RKnowley. It is sooooo good to be back. I cut my hours back to about 60 per week because it wasn't worth it to not be with family and friends. My mom's death showed me that. We will get by on less money and a better quality of life--that's for sure.

So, what can I do regarding Princess Blue's case at this point? Can you fill me in when you have time? I have been keeping up with reading, but if there is anything you can tell me my ears and mind are an open book.

Lion

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast