Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Good luck Jaded!!!

Hopefully we'll have news by the end of the day to verify if I have found a relative. Got a phone number and we are trying to reach him. Keep your fingers crossed!!

Waiting with baited breath here. :-)

Bumpity Bump Bump for Princess Blue

Any updates Jaded?

We're still trying to reach the person we believe to be a cousin. On a side note, I've been playing around more with an overlay, and take a peek. The similarities are STRIKING!

I've also sent some letters out to who we believe is the sister of KC.

http://someoneknowsme.com/vb/upload/...ted=1#post4850

Just got off the phone. It's not her relative, but we're going to keep trying until we find someone.

Here's one of the pics I did with photoshop.

sloane is offline "To those who are granted much, much is expected."
    OMG!!!
    I didn't even realize I was still sitting with my hand over my mouth because I gasped out loud!!
    It is chilling, for sure. Jaded, how do you do that with the overlays?? And richandfamous, if you're reading, don't you know how to do this, too? Will you share some basic directions with us? You're right, it's not science but it's a good starting place. That's what the facial reproductions and reconstructions are, also...TOOLS!! a possible lead. They are def. based in science, but there is some artistic license and supposition as well, depending on the info. / evidence avail.

NICE JOB!!
    Of all sad words of mouth and pen, the saddest are these: It might have been.

Quote Originally Posted by sloane View Post
    OMG!!!
    I didn't even realize I was still sitting with my hand over my mouth because I gasped out loud!!
    It is chilling, for sure. Jaded, how do you do that with the overlays?? And richandfamous, if you're reading, don't you know how to do this, too? Will you share some basic directions with us? You're right, it's not science but it's a good starting place. That's what the facial reproductions and reconstructions are, also...TOOLS!! a possible lead. They are def. based in science, but there is some artistic license and supposition as well, depending on the info. / evidence avail.

NICE JOB!!
    I use Paintshop Pro - a graphics program. I pasted the Princess Blue photo and then pasted Kimberly's on top of it and adjusted it to about 45% opacity so that the bottom photo and the top would both be revealed. Here's another one that I put together.

Your reaction is like mine when I was sitting and messing with the overlays this morning.

sloane is offline "To those who are granted much, much is expected."
    Very cool - what an asset you are!

another topic - have you recv'd. ANY phone calls, e-mails, or letter responses to the mail-outs from the spreadsheets?
    Of all sad words of mouth and pen, the saddest are these: It might have been.

Quote Originally Posted by sloane View Post
    Very cool - what an asset you are!

another topic - have you recv'd. ANY phone calls, e-mails, or letter responses to the mail-outs from the spreadsheets?
    We haven't received any. We're not giving up hope just yet.

I haven't received any responses from the emails I sent to REL High School alumni who graduated close to 1975 either. I expected it to take a while, so I am not discouraged yet. Jaded, have you sent those overlay pictures to LE? They are really impressive, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Reannan View Post
    I haven't received any responses from the emails I sent to REL High School alumni who graduated close to 1975 either. I expected it to take a while, so I am not discouraged yet. Jaded, have you sent those overlay pictures to LE? They are really impressive, IMO.
    They have seen them. I am going to contact the detective on Kimberly's case tomorrow.

I think I found a marriage record for Kimberly Cheatham....

Husband's Name (Last, First MI)
    WILSON PAUL W Husband's Age
    20Wife's Name (Last, First MI)
    CHEATHAM KIMBERLY S Wife's Age
    20Marriage Date
    12/2/1988 County Code of Application
    212County of Application
    SMITH File Number

According to her Missing Reports she would be 20 so that fits I wonder if it's the same girl why she would be reported as missing 4 months later under her married name. I can't see the case discussion on SKM so forgive me if you've already discussed this.

Off to do more sleuthing.

Smith County (where the marriage license was issued) is where Tyler Texas is. It's about 2 hours from Dallas. I live between Dallas and Tyler...closer to Dallas though.

Okay...I think I found the Paul W Wilson from the marriage record. I have Drivers License record with last transaction in 2004. The city that he was last registered in is also in Smith County or pretty darn close to it...I'd have to look. If Jaded or RKnowley wants to take a stab at contacting him you're more than welcome..I'll give you more detailed information if you PM me. However I'd freak if he were a suspect in her disappearance. :-/

According to the database I have, no one else is registered as living at his address.

Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast