1179 users online (244 members and 935 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 79 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

IDIs On This Forum?

Hi, folks...I am a new member and would like to know if there are any others on this board that lean to the IDI theory?

Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hi, folks...I am a new member and would like to know if there are any others on this board that lean to the IDI theory?
    I am sure there are some Fenton, but I am not one of them. But welcome to the Forum.

Not very many, as far as I can tell, and I certainly am not one. Welcome aboard...
    "This time we get it right."

Indeed, welcome. Even if the IDI here are fewer than RDI, it's always good to have that countering point of view to keep discussion active and interesting....otherwise we're all basically agreeing with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuisanceposter View Post
    Indeed, welcome. Even if the IDI here are fewer than RDI, it's always good to have that countering point of view to keep discussion active and interesting....otherwise we're all basically agreeing with each other.

I agree! LOL

In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    That's right- it'd be very boring here if we all shared the same opinions- so welcome!
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

I lean towards the IDI theory ....
    Both opinions are welcome as the owner is Definately a RDI but she ahs in the past appointed mods who are IDI's to watch this forum.

Welcome!!

I really like this forum. I have seen no evidence of cliques, the posters are very polite, and there is a lot of good discussion.

But I do fly a RDI flag. And it is a big flag. A very big flag.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Me, too!
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

--not too many IDI's left but welcome to WebSleuths

Quote Originally Posted by Albert18 View Post
    I really like this forum. I have seen no evidence of cliques, the posters are very polite, and there is a lot of good discussion.

But I do fly a RDI flag. And it is a big flag. A very big flag.
    I totally agree...I have yet to run into a rude poster. Everyone on here is very respectful of other poster's opinions or ideas..whether RDI or IDI.

Hey Albert....MY RDI flag is bigger than YOUR RDI flag.... Oh yeah, and mine has flashing lights too!!!

Smile Welcome!

Hi Fenton,

Welcome to this forum. I have also only recently become a member. However, I am definitely RDI. But great to hear differing opinions.

Dutchess

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchess View Post
    Hi Fenton,

Welcome to this forum. I have also only recently become a member. However, I am definitely RDI. But great to hear differing opinions.

Dutchess
    Hi Fenton,

Also CrimeLibrary has a huge IDI following. Just fyi.

Fenton,

Welcome aboard, I am a RDI, but I will not discount the possibility of an IDI theory.

Apart from credibility, the problem any IDI theory is going to face is that there has not been one piece of forensic evidence deposited by an intruder at the crime-scene.

Do you have an intruder theory that includes a known suspect?

Welcome. I am RDI but I dont bite!!

coloradokares

Page 1 of 79 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast