IDIs On This Forum?

Fenton

Reaction score
Hi, folks...I am a new member and would like to know if there are any others on this board that lean to the IDI theory?

Hi, folks...I am a new member and would like to know if there are any others on this board that lean to the IDI theory?

I am sure there are some Fenton, but I am not one of them. But welcome to the Forum.:D

Not very many, as far as I can tell, and I certainly am not one. Welcome aboard...

Indeed, welcome. Even if the IDI here are fewer than RDI, it's always good to have that countering point of view to keep discussion active and interesting....otherwise we're all basically agreeing with each other.

Indeed, welcome. Even if the IDI here are fewer than RDI, it's always good to have that countering point of view to keep discussion active and interesting....otherwise we're all basically agreeing with each other.

I agree! LOL

That's right- it'd be very boring here if we all shared the same opinions- so welcome!

I lean towards the IDI theory ....
Both opinions are welcome as the owner is Definately a RDI but she ahs in the past appointed mods who are IDI's to watch this forum.

Welcome!!

I really like this forum. I have seen no evidence of cliques, the posters are very polite, and there is a lot of good discussion.

But I do fly a RDI flag. And it is a big flag. A very big flag.

I really like this forum. I have seen no evidence of cliques, the posters are very polite, and there is a lot of good discussion.

But I do fly a RDI flag. And it is a big flag. A very big flag.

I totally agree...I have yet to run into a rude poster. Everyone on here is very respectful of other poster's opinions or ideas..whether RDI or IDI.

Hey Albert....MY RDI flag is bigger than YOUR RDI flag....;) Oh yeah, and mine has flashing lights too!!!

Hi Fenton,

Welcome to this forum. I have also only recently become a member. However, I am definitely RDI. But great to hear differing opinions.

Dutchess

Hi Fenton,

Welcome to this forum. I have also only recently become a member. However, I am definitely RDI. But great to hear differing opinions.

Dutchess

Hi Fenton,

Also CrimeLibrary has a huge IDI following. Just fyi.

Fenton,

Welcome aboard, I am a RDI, but I will not discount the possibility of an IDI theory.

Apart from credibility, the problem any IDI theory is going to face is that there has not been one piece of forensic evidence deposited by an intruder at the crime-scene.

Do you have an intruder theory that includes a known suspect?

Hi Fenton,

Also CrimeLibrary has a huge IDI following. Just fyi.

LOL..thanks for pointing this out...I was going to, but afraid that I would get into some sort of trouble.

Fenton,

...there has not been one piece of forensic evidence deposited by an intruder at the crime-scene.

You're right. Not one but several:

Tape and cord. The tape and cord are like cousins. The rolls they came from are missing, and no other use of the same tape or cord has been found anywhere in the house.

Male DNA not matched to anybody, found nowhere else but JBR's underwear, and mixed with her blood. It doesn't get any more forensic than that.

2 1/2 pages of handwriting specimens.

Its a forensic evidence bonanza!

Tape and cord. The tape and cord are like cousins. The rolls they came from are missing, and no other use of the same tape or cord has been found anywhere in the house.

Male DNA not matched to anybody, found nowhere else but JBR's underwear, and mixed with her blood. It doesn't get any more forensic than that.

Holdontoyourhat,

Sure but can you you link any of the above items to an intruder?

You left out JonBenet's missing size-6 underwear?

Holdon,

But the DNA is OLDER than JonBenet's DNA. That it means it was there prior to that evening.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back