Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock View Post
    It doesn't sound good but I'm still praying for good news.
    Yeah, I am sure hoping it is a false lead.

This pedio- The Frenchman is one sicko monster.

Jdee is offline Sometimes I scream inside my head. I scream for those that can't...
    This doesn't look good .. I hope they can trace whoever sent the letter to where to look!

Quote Originally Posted by Jdee View Post
    This doesn't look good .. I hope they can trace whoever sent the letter to where to look!
    Could it be simply be a Dutch psychic? The letter in the cases of Stacy and Nathalie was off just a little on where they were found, but they searched the area because of it.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Jdee View Post
    Believe me--interpol knows all about this *tipster* and the child abduction-sexual predator rings tied to Bel-Lux, Netherlands and Morocco.

...as well as all heavy weight organizations and Scotland Yard special forces have been working this case, as well as too many other snatched children and women not given the same press coverage.

Note the timing of the tipsters letter to the news media. Waited to the family stepped back a bit. They are playing head games with this case.

Pros who have been doing it a long time. Bunch of monsters- I wish they could catch them red handled and get them off Planet Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by petra View Post
    Believe me--interpol knows all about this *tipster* and the child abduction-sexual predator rings tied to Bel-Lux, Netherlands and Morocco.

...as well as all heavy weight organizations and Scotland Yard special forces have been working this case, as well as too many other snatched children and women not given the same press coverage.

Note the timing of the tipsters letter to the news media. Waited to the family stepped back a bit. They are playing head games with this case.

Pros who have been doing it a long time. Bunch of monsters- I wish they could catch them red handled and get them off Planet Earth.
    No offense Petra, but how do you know they "know" about this tipster? Is this some European common knowledge those of us in the USA aren't familiar with? Thanks!

Good points petra. Freaks me out though, what a forked up world.

Does anyone know what happened to the suspect in the Belguim girls case? It seems strange to me that a "tipster" has valid info on the location of the bodies of both cases unless they were somehow related.

I'm praying that this lead does not turn out to be true. I'm still praying for a happy ending to this case even though after 41 days it is not looking good.

The other story today about "The Frenchman" is unsettling news to me also. It gives us hope that she might still be alive but the horrors she must be living thru!

I'm holding my breath today, praying for the best but preparing for the worst. I want this mystery solved and Madeleine found but I don't like the sound of either of these leads today.

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDiem View Post
    Could it be simply be a Dutch psychic? The letter in the cases of Stacy and Nathalie was off just a little on where they were found, but they searched the area because of it.
    Perhaps. Although the timing leads me to believe it may be more.
    IMOO-I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrs0806 View Post
    Does anyone know what happened to the suspect in the Belguim girls case? It seems strange to me that a "tipster" has valid info on the location of the bodies of both cases unless they were somehow related.
    As of Monday, he is still in jail, claiming he is innocent.

One more question, and this one is for everyone. IF it is understood that Europe has pedo-rings, then why do so many in the USA refuse to believe there are pedo-rings operating here? No one doubts there are prostitution rings in most nations, no one doubts there are mob families in most nations---what is really the difference between those and pedo-rings? They all provide (sickening as it is) a service in return for financial gain.

OK, back to Maddie. My prayers for her family and for her.

Quote Originally Posted by s_finch View Post
    No offense Petra, but how do you know they "know" about this tipster? Is this some European common knowledge those of us in the USA aren't familiar with? Thanks!
    No offense taken. LOL--sounded strange how I wrote that.

I work for Save the Children. Have worked for years in Eastern Europe with sex-trade division. Will leave it at that, if that is okay.

Am now working in a slightly different specialty in a different location.

DH also involved through doc without borders.

Quote Originally Posted by s_finch View Post
    One more question, and this one is for everyone. IF it is understood that Europe has pedo-rings, then why do so many in the USA refuse to believe there are pedo-rings operating here? No one doubts there are prostitution rings in most nations, no one doubts there are mob families in most nations---what is really the difference between those and pedo-rings? They all provide (sickening as it is) a service in return for financial gain.
    Because people want to believe "Not here, not in my city". It's the worst case scenario for parents.

Jdee is offline Sometimes I scream inside my head. I scream for those that can't...
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDiem View Post

I forgot about those Psychics. Could be. I feel though that if they are actually over there pocking around in rocks then there has to be some valid credence to the tip.

No offense taken. LOL--sounded strange how I wrote that.

I work for Save the Children. Have worked for years in Eastern Europe with sex-trade division. Will leave it at that, if that is okay.

DH also involved through doc without borders.
    Petra, have you heard much about the Ricky Martin Foundation? Do they have a good reputation in your work community?

http://www.rickymartinfoundation.com...h/default.aspx

[quote=petra;1530079]No offense taken. LOL--sounded strange how I wrote that.

DH also involved through doc without borders.[/quote

Thank you for not being offended and thanks for your background. Not sure how to pm anyone, but I'm going to try to send you one. Thanks again!

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast