Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daily visit to see if there is any news.

Ah............Jdee

Beat me too it----

Thanks...going back to read the story and stay tuned by live feed-

SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO SAD:mad:

It doesn't sound good but I'm still praying for good news.

This doesn't look good .. I hope they can trace whoever sent the letter to where to look!

This doesn't look good .. I hope they can trace whoever sent the letter to where to look!

Could it be simply be a Dutch psychic? The letter in the cases of Stacy and Nathalie was off just a little on where they were found, but they searched the area because of it.

Believe me--interpol knows all about this *tipster* and the child abduction-sexual predator rings tied to Bel-Lux, Netherlands and Morocco.

...as well as all heavy weight organizations and Scotland Yard special forces have been working this case, as well as too many other snatched children and women not given the same press coverage.

Note the timing of the tipsters letter to the news media. Waited to the family stepped back a bit. They are playing head games with this case.

Pros who have been doing it a long time. Bunch of monsters- I wish they could catch them red handled and get them off Planet Earth.

Believe me--interpol knows all about this *tipster* and the child abduction-sexual predator rings tied to Bel-Lux, Netherlands and Morocco.

...as well as all heavy weight organizations and Scotland Yard special forces have been working this case, as well as too many other snatched children and women not given the same press coverage.

Note the timing of the tipsters letter to the news media. Waited to the family stepped back a bit. They are playing head games with this case.

Pros who have been doing it a long time. Bunch of monsters- I wish they could catch them red handled and get them off Planet Earth.

No offense Petra, but how do you know they "know" about this tipster? Is this some European common knowledge those of us in the USA aren't familiar with? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246