New Forum suggestion

californiacarrie

Reaction score
I was thinking tonight - we need a forum topic here dedicated to sleuthing out "missing" criminals. The sleuthing abilities of some of the sleuthers here never ceases to amaze me and at minimum, the information sharing could be helpful. I guess it would be a bit like America's Most Wanted, but in Websleuth's style. Any takers?

Hmmm interesting thought. I like the idea.

I would like to hear from the other members.....

Websleuth'ers please check in and let me know what you think ok?

I like the idea. Maybe it could be split up by the State in which the crime occurred so that posters could use their local knowledge to find the "missing". (Or not, as I know they might travel to another state to avoid being caught.)

We could have our own Top 10 Most Wanted list!

P.S. I think we would have to be careful about defining "missing criminals". Legally, that's something to think about.

How about "Missing Criminals, POI's, and Those Sought For Questioning"

Lion

I like the idea, a lot! I have 3 cases right now with wanted or composites of people that need identified.

Also, while on the subject and since Tricia will read this ;) I think there should also be a section for UID's, just like the missing section...just a thought. I have seen other posters bring this up on occassion.

Thanks for listening!

How about Missing Criminals, and Other 's

I thought this thread would receive a lot more attention from members than it has. :(

Everything gets burried so quickly around here.

Anyway, I would also say there would have to be a firm reminder/disclaimer telling folks not to attempt to apprehend criminals on their own....

It's a great idea as long as care is taken not to expose members or the board to libel actions and the like.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back