760 users online (99 members and 661 guests)  

Websleuths News

Was assault attempted murder?

http://www.mlive.com/news/kzgazette/...660.xml&coll=7

A Kalamazoo teenager suspected of beating a 15-month-old boy Monday was to be in court today for a hearing, police said.
    The toddler, meanwhile, was hospitalized with bruises, cuts and injuries that police say are not life threatening.
    The 13-year-old, whose name has not been released, did not elaborate on why he allegedly assaulted the child, but ``indicated to detectives that he wanted to see what it was like,'' said Capt. Jim Mallery, of the Kalamazoo Department of Public Safety. Mallery said police arrested the teen Tuesday afternoon and he was taken to the Kalamazoo County Juvenile Home, where he was lodged on charges of attempted murder and kidnapping

My Guardian Angel. I will be forever M.A.D.D.
    http://www.poofcat.com/whereur.html
    (August 24, 1991 - May 16, 2007)

DUH, I'm thinking it WAS attempted murder. Sometimes it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure things out.

Healing prayers to the baby.

Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post
    DUH, I'm thinking it WAS attempted murder. Sometimes it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure things out.

Healing prayers to the baby.
    very true! i don't think they wold've done it unless they intended on hurting the child severly of even worse which either way you look at it severe injuries can cause death!
    Life is just too short to wake up with regrets.So love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who don't. Believe that everything happens for a reason, If you get a chance:TAKE IT! If it changes your life: LET IT! Nobody said that it would be easy they just said that it would be worth it. The people you need in your life are the ones who have proved they need you in theirs. Love me or hate me, It won't make me of break me.

I am from Kalamazoo and here is the local video story of this travesty. There is even a picture of the baby resting in the hospital.

http://www.wwmt.com/news/old_36428__...zoo_child.html
    "Kicks just keep getting harder to find"....

-Paul Revere and the Raiders