USB powered cushion cooler...for "hot butt"

Taximom

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/13/cool-dat-*advertiser censored*/

:laugh:
The cooler plugs into your computer's USB port, allowing fans to blow gently on your bottom, cooling it to a delightfully comfortable level.

I need one to make my butt hot!! I alternate between sitting on a heating pad and using my little space heater under my desk :)

I even use it in the middle of summer :)

You need to get yourself a hotwater bottle Krisnine......may I be so bold as to ask why your butt is so cold.

yay just in time for fathers day!! now i dont have to look any futher for my hubby.....

Okay you all. The title was funny, thanks for posting the story, Taximom:D. The story is hilarious, and your comments have me about on the floor:laugh:.

Lion

Brings a whole new meaning to saying "Sit your a$$ down and cool off for a bit"...

We frequently need a seat fan around here, but not because of "hot butt." Well, the rest of the family does, I would never need such a product.:innocent:

Can't wait for the USB foot massager... :D

You need to get yourself a hotwater bottle Krisnine......may I be so bold as to ask why your butt is so cold.

Tee hee! You may be so bold...I have no idea why my butt is always cold, but so is the rest of me. :crazy: :D My butt just seems to be really cold!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back