1035 users online (200 members and 835 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

5-Year-Old Hands Out Heroin At Day Care

Parents Say Drugs Were Wrapped Like Candy

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Police in Buffalo, N.Y., say it wasn't candy a 5-year-old boy was handing out at a day care center -- it was heroin.

Some children apparently swallowed some of the drug, but no one was seriously hurt. Six children were rushed to a hospital and later released.

Police said the boy gave small packets of heroin to his sisters and friends Tuesday morning, thinking it was candy.

more at link.............
    http://www.nbc10.com/news/13510537/detail.html

all I can say is thank goodness those that swallowed the heroin were not injured...

I'll have to check out the local news about this one. *sigh*

I'm wondering if maybe the 5-year-old drug dealer was just trying to teach honesty and replicate a traditional Native American ceremony?

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    I'm wondering if maybe the 5-year-old drug dealer was just trying to teach honesty and replicate a traditional Native American ceremony?
    good 1 hun.

Ahem, did you mean African American? Or is it Friday and your joke too smart for me?

LOL Nova!!

Could they not simply ask the 5 YO where he got the "candy"?

I would think a 5 yo would be capable of telling.... I think it would be atrocious if these children were taken away while LE investigates when a simple answer could clear it all up...
    If the child found it on the way to school or at the school it is wrong to traumatize him and his syblings by taking them away.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Ahem, did you mean African American? Or is it Friday and your joke too smart for me?
    No, Pal, you're plenty smart. I just get my diversity rituals confused sometimes (no disrespect intended).

That was the first thing I thought!!!

LOL - my first thought was " Well, at least he didn't put GIN in the Kool-aid!"
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Nova, you have been cracking me up lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post

Nova, you have been cracking me up lately.
    Hey! Why only "lately"?

Quote Originally Posted by opme View Post
    Parents Say Drugs Were Wrapped Like Candy

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Police in Buffalo, N.Y., say it wasn't candy a 5-year-old boy was handing out at a day care center -- it was heroin.

Some children apparently swallowed some of the drug, but no one was seriously hurt. Six children were rushed to a hospital and later released.

Police said the boy gave small packets of heroin to his sisters and friends Tuesday morning, thinking it was candy.

more at link.............
    http://www.nbc10.com/news/13510537/detail.html

all I can say is thank goodness those that swallowed the heroin were not injured...
    no kidding!...

Hey! Why only "lately"?
    Sometimes you are a little too serious for me. That's all. Lately I've noticed a "lightness" in your comments. Or maybe I've just stayed away from the more serious threads...

I still enjoy your company though! (...checking for typos before I press submit...)

I'm disappointed nobody picked up on my pun though.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Sometimes you are a little too serious for me. That's all. Lately I've noticed a "lightness" in your comments. Or maybe I've just stayed away from the more serious threads...

I still enjoy your company though! (...checking for typos before I press submit...)

I'm disappointed nobody picked up on my pun though.
    Oh, of course. I'm an idiot! I CRACK you up!

People just aren't as fluent in drug humor as you are. Except for some of us who are MORE fluent: we know crack is cocaine, not heroin.

Oh, of course. I'm an idiot! I CRACK you up!

People just aren't as fluent in drug humor as you are. Except for some of us who are MORE fluent: we know crack is cocaine, not heroin.
    Oh, my bad.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast