Toddler Survives Ride on Top of Dad's Pickup

ajc2804

Reaction score
Hall County, Georgia (WXIA) - It's a small miracle that a little 3-year-old girl is even alive after a perilous ride.

The Hall County toddler somehow climbed on top of her dad's camper on his pickup truck, then hung on for dear life when the truck started moving at 45 miles per hour.

The dad had no idea.

Christa apparently gripped onto the top of her dad's camper for five whole miles. Police said they found her off of Jim Hood Road, where she apparently let go of her grip. A passing driver said he saw her fall. But Daddy's little girl got back up and chased after her dad.

"She said she got tired and stepped off and fell," Carey said. "I didn't know. That's what hurt the most."

http://www.wltx.com/FYI/story.aspx?storyid=50662

Oh my gosh! They are so lucky she survived. What a little trooper. Now how did she get up there?

saw this on TV--such a cute and precious little girl, it sure is a miracle that she only got cuts and bruises

ok, they parents were very upset - of course. and so was the little girl. they were saying "we can't believe she thought she was in trouble." on the news broadcast i heard earlier.

ok. while i probably wouldn't punish her in this instance... she has been through enough! - if my kid was climbing all over my camper / vehicle ect... or doing anything unsafe (such as being out / near the road)... i would probably let them know that wasn't acceptable because it was dangerous (they call that being in trouble around my house! lol).

Oh. My. Goodness.

What can you say? That child has a good guardian angel!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back