1119 users online (182 members and 937 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD 'burbs of Washington DC
    Posts
    5,902

    The Hoff gets sole custody of kids

    Wow... I guess when it comes to the Hoff clan, David is the lesser of 2 evils, when it comes to parenting? Wasn't it just last month that that video of him drunk cost him his right to visit with his kids?

    http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/15/hoff-i...dy-of-my-kids/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    4,139
    This is shocking after watching the drunk video. Good grief, I wonder what mama is like.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,759
    Wow. While I don't really know the ins and outs of this case, she must be pretty bad for him to get sole custody. Opri to the rescue. oops
    If she is that bad,did she get that tape of the Hoff released to increase her chances of getting the kids.
    What is her deal to not even get shared custody. Anyone know?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Palm Springs
    Posts
    19,098
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Wow. While I don't really know the ins and outs of this case, she must be pretty bad for him to get sole custody. Opri to the rescue. oops
    If she is that bad,did she get that tape of the Hoff released to increase her chances of getting the kids.
    What is her deal to not even get shared custody. Anyone know?
    I believe that was DH's claim all along.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    the beautiful SF Bay area
    Posts
    1,279
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Wow. While I don't really know the ins and outs of this case, she must be pretty bad for him to get sole custody. Opri to the rescue. oops
    If she is that bad,did she get that tape of the Hoff released to increase her chances of getting the kids.
    What is her deal to not even get shared custody. Anyone know?
    I read somewhere that she had tested positive for cocaine and alledgely broke into his house last year...


    wonder how the kids feel about things?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    16,237
    Either way it sounds like the kids lose.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    16,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrity View Post
    This is shocking after watching the drunk video. Good grief, I wonder what mama is like.

    Mom is an addict in denial. I believe David is, at least, trying to recover.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    remotely
    Posts
    42,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    Wow... I guess when it comes to the Hoff clan, David is the lesser of 2 evils, when it comes to parenting? Wasn't it just last month that that video of him drunk cost him his right to visit with his kids?

    http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/15/hoff-i...dy-of-my-kids/
    I feel sorry for these kids, he is gross.

    You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.


    My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.



    Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.




    http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,234
    he stayed at a high end resort my brother was one of the managers at multiple times while he did knight rider and bay watch. he said he was a total jerk.
    Last edited by pedinurse; 06-15-2007 at 06:16 PM. Reason: language

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    remotely
    Posts
    42,938
    Quote Originally Posted by pedinurse View Post
    he stayed at a high end resort my brother managed multiple times while he did knight rider and bay watch. he said he was a total jerk
    I believe it.

    You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.


    My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.



    Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.




    http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Palm Springs
    Posts
    19,098
    Quote Originally Posted by pedinurse View Post
    he stayed at a high end resort my brother was one of the managers at multiple times while he did knight rider and bay watch. he said he was a total jerk.
    I don't know DH and I can't claim to be a fan. But he and I used to have a couple of mutual friends who swore DH was a great guy.

    Maybe he changed over time. It can't be easy to age gracefully on international television wearing only a speedo.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,551


    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    It can't be easy to age gracefully on international television wearing only a speedo.
    The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.
    Bertrand Russell

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    16,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    It can't be easy to age gracefully on international television wearing only a speedo.
    See, there you go again.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    heaven bound
    Posts
    4,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrity View Post
    This is shocking after watching the drunk video. Good grief, I wonder what mama is like.

    my thoughts exactly!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    heaven bound
    Posts
    4,830
    I haven't read all the posts on here so forgive me if I am repeating anything...but I live in GA and I know here at age 14 a child can testify as to who they would rather live with, and a judge will take that into consideration. Aren't his daughters at least that age?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. MO - Man in custody who tried to lure kids into car for sex
    By peeples in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-08-2016, 01:42 PM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-12-2013, 10:21 PM
  3. Starving kids' mother still in custody
    By cathieq in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 08:51 AM