The Hoff gets sole custody of kids

This is shocking after watching the drunk video. Good grief, I wonder what mama is like. :eek:

Wow. While I don't really know the ins and outs of this case, she must be pretty bad for him to get sole custody. Opri to the rescue. oops
If she is that bad,did she get that tape of the Hoff released to increase her chances of getting the kids.
What is her deal to not even get shared custody. Anyone know?

Wow. While I don't really know the ins and outs of this case, she must be pretty bad for him to get sole custody. Opri to the rescue. oops
If she is that bad,did she get that tape of the Hoff released to increase her chances of getting the kids.

I believe that was DH's claim all along.

I read somewhere that she had tested positive for cocaine and alledgely broke into his house last year...

wonder how the kids feel about things?

he stayed at a high end resort my brother was one of the managers at multiple times while he did knight rider and bay watch. he said he was a total jerk.

he stayed at a high end resort my brother was one of the managers at multiple times while he did knight rider and bay watch. he said he was a total jerk.

I don't know DH and I can't claim to be a fan. But he and I used to have a couple of mutual friends who swore DH was a great guy.

Maybe he changed over time. It can't be easy to age gracefully on international television wearing only a speedo.

I haven't read all the posts on here so forgive me if I am repeating anything...but I live in GA and I know here at age 14 a child can testify as to who they would rather live with, and a judge will take that into consideration. Aren't his daughters at least that age?

I haven't read all the posts on here so forgive me if I am repeating anything...but I live in GA and I know here at age 14 a child can testify as to who they would rather live with, and a judge will take that into consideration. Aren't his daughters at least that age?

Good point. I imagine they were consulted.

Great point, but "sole" custody?The mama's got to be real real bad for that. OR is that customary if the kids choose one parent? Anyone know?

Oh and...
LMAO Nova over the speedos.

I am quite behind in the Hoff Chronicles.

I haven't followed them myself. But every night when I set the DVR, the TV automatically comes on to Entertainment Tonight or the like and Billy Bush is yelling about something. Some days it was the Hoff. So all my info comes from teasers going into commercials.

I have been hearing all along that she's tested positive for cocaine. Man, talk about the lesser of two evils!! Yikes.

Although, I grew up around alcoholics and fortunately for me, they were easy going people. Even with their drinking problems.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back