MI-Stranger Reportedly Uses McDonald's In Abduction Attempt - 2004

Doyle

Reaction score
Website
www.
The boy was walking on the sidewalk in front of his home in the 200 block of Princess Street between 4:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. when he was approached by a white man in a green Jeep, according to the boy's mother. The man told the boy that his mother was at McDonald's and that he should get in the car so he could take him there, according to police.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/2849516/detail.html

"The boy refused and ran to a neighbor's house, police said."

YES!!!!!!!! The kids are learning.

OMG.............he was only 6 yrs. old. What was he doing outside by himself.......where was his mother? Anyone know?

xxxxxxxxxo
mama

alot of kids like to wander off and when they hear mcdonalds burgger king im gona take u for an ice cream cone, u want to go to the toystore to get a toy, ur mom told me to meet her at the amusment park with so and so to come with me, u want to go to chukie cheese? the list goes on and on of possible cases where they would use that to lure the child if we teach children that if someone u never seen before says anything like that and wants u to go with him dont no matter what, even if he has toys in his hand for u, or candy for u to get sick on dont. im 22 and i remeber when we were kids we used to roam from one nieghbors house to the next. i live on a dead end street with woods.we never thought anything could happen to us. nothing did, but now its not even safe to play outside alone. a bunch of us even went into the woods once to build a fort out of cardboard it was me and 2 other girls my brother and another girls brother and we thought we would be safe nuthing happend but something could have. now u cant even go in the woods to walk to dangerus.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back