FL - Chris Thompson & Cassandra Williams, both 28, murdered, Lauderhill, 16 June 2007

Shadow205

Reaction score
Police identify bodies found murdered in car trunk in Sunrise,FL

LAUDERHILL -- Police say two people murdered in the city and left in the trunk of a car in Sunrise were from Coconut Creek.

Chris Thompson and Cassandra Williams, both in their mid-20's, lived in the 5500 block of Lyons Road in Coconut Creek, Lauderhill police spokesman Lt. Rick Rocco said Tuesday. Investigators have obtained a warrant to search the home for clues.
<snip>
Police believe the two were shot in Lauderhill in the 5200 block of Northwest 16th Court and stuffed into the trunk of a rented silver Dodge Charger about 8:30 p.m. Saturday.

A witness called Sunrise police about an hour later, saying a car had parked at an apartment complex in the 6100 block of Northwest 11th Street and that some men ran from it. When police arrived, they saw blood on the car's bumper and license plate, forced open the trunk and found the bodies.
more at the link http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/lo...rder,0,3256581.story?coll=sfla-home-headlines

:( I hope the witness who saw them running from the car got a good look at them .

I hope the police are smart and canvass the surrounding areas and areas leading to where the car was located for stores/banks/etc for surveillance video.

I wonder what this is all about. It just never ends....murder...murder...and more murder. I hope they find the people who did this horrible thing.

Mans inhumanity to man scares, saddens and worries me to no end.

Mans inhumanity to man scares, saddens and worries me to no end.

eleven, I so agree with you. It is such a sad statement on the state of human kind. And it doesnt seem to get any better.

David James Clarke

Housed: Okeechobee Correctional Institution
Initial Receipt Date: 10/20/2009
Current Release Date: Life

Offense: 2 counts 1st Degree Murder
Sentence: 2 life terms

Clinton Dinnall

Housed: Hendry Correctional Institution
Initial Receipt Date: 10/27/2009
Current Release Date: Life

Offense: 2 counts 1st Degree Murder
Sentence: 2 life terms