2 members 1 computer

dingo

Former Member
Reaction score
To anyone that can answer my question I would be most grateful..TIA.
I would like to know for sure whether it is ok for two different posters to post here from the one computer.......this question has been asked by me in the jury room but I never really got a definate answer.
My thoughts on this is that it would appear that one poster was trying to use two hats,when in fact it could be partners using the same computer.
One reason I asked is because I see a poster whose posts I enjoyed reading is on the locked out list....and another poster who she said was her husband on the locked out list aswell.....neither poster seemed to be doing anything to get themselves banned other then maybe posting from the same pute.
Is what I just posted clear to anyone else other than just me:waitasec: :p

How do you tell who is on the "locked out" list?

The members I spoke of above are no longer on the list....but my question still remains.

Yes we have hubby/wife members that obviously use the same internet service. Just give admin or mods a heads up. Same goes if you are posting from another member's service (say you're at a member's home or the member is a relative) just let someone know what's going on.

Thankyou for clearing that up for me Chicoliving.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back