786 users online (95 members and 691 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 5

Continue here

Just here to say a prayer for Madeleine!

Jdee is offline Sometimes I scream inside my head. I scream for those that can't...
    Worth repeating....

"Mrs. Gill Renwick, a family friend, told BBC the McCanns, who had been holidaying with three other British families..."

Who are these "families?" Where are these "families"? Why have we not seen nothing of them? Where's the interview of the one member of the 'group' that saw the man carrying a child away in a 'blanket'? How long did it take this 'friend' to come forward with this? If she saw this then why was it an hour before the LE were called?

Questions, questions, questions and NO answers!

Sadly I think he has a better chance of getting his wallet back over Maddie. Somethings can never be replaced you would think after having his child taken he would be better at keeping track of his things.

Jdee is offline Sometimes I scream inside my head. I scream for those that can't...
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazkat9696 View Post
    Sadly I think he has a better chance of getting his wallet back over Maddie. Somethings can never be replaced you would think after having his child taken he would be better at keeping track of his things.
    No kiddin.. so you have to wonder here.. was that wallet REALLY stolen? Or just a PR stunt?

Quote Originally Posted by Jdee View Post
    No kiddin.. so you have to wonder here.. was that wallet REALLY stolen? Or just a PR stunt?
    http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/...ssing-Girl.php

"It contained precious photographs which have now been lost forever," the newspaper quoted McCann's mother-in-law Susan Healey as saying.

London police said they had no record of the theft being reported to officers.

Worth repeating....

"Mrs. Gill Renwick, a family friend, told BBC the McCanns, who had been holidaying with three other British families..."

Who are these "families?" Where are these "families"? Why have we not seen nothing of them? Where's the interview of the one member of the 'group' that saw the man carrying a child away in a 'blanket'? How long did it take this 'friend' to come forward with this? If she saw this then why was it an hour before the LE were called?

Questions, questions, questions and NO answers!
    The investigative journo at that site has:-

http://gazetadigitalmadeleineandthem...answers-i.html

"Time for “Questions & Answers” (I) "

I emailed him two days ago to ask:- "do you know that last time that anyone apart from the McCanns last saw Madeleine alive?...."

I live in hope that he may find time to answer, he must be busy investigating other lines of enquiry to the one I would like explored

you guys may find this interesting:-

http://my.telegraph.co.uk/dtracey/ju...er_is_a_go.htm

Clarence Mitchell the Mccann press officer is a government official hence the media blackout.

Posted by dtracey at 19:25 on 19 Jun 2007

Clarence Mitchell, the so called Mccann press officer is the director of the Government's Media Monitoring Unit. is the reason behind the Media Gag, a government official on loan as a spin doctor to the Mccanns, gagging the social services. The British taxpayer is paying for a media consultant to a private company with no charitable status. He is currently on secondment to the Foreign Office for the purpose of looking after the McCanns. We are all being led a song and dance, told poor Mccanns, we cant hurt thier feelings. What about the twins, they have been left alone and are still in the hands of these uncaring parents. See this link for more: http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=657 and start bombarding our government, even if you dont wish to donate a penny to the Mccanns _ WE ALL BLOODY ARE ....ARRRGGGHHH

some interesting comments in response....gives us a clue to the lack of information.....but why the ....

Latest Update - Gerry's Blog/Diary
    Day 48 - 20/06/2007
    Another busy day of meetings this time in Leicester. No mishaps thankfully. The main meeting was that of Maddeleines fund where we discussed implementing a strategy to maintain our campaign to find Madeleine.

Maybe there are 2 Gerry McCanns?????

Quote Originally Posted by colomom View Post

BAHAHAAA! Yeah, and their names are Dumb and Dumber.

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDiem View Post
    Good One

Quote Originally Posted by colomom View Post

Day 48 - 20/06/2007
    Another busy day of meetings this time in Leicester. No mishaps thankfully. The main meeting was that of Maddeleines fund where we discussed implementing a strategy to maintain our campaign to find Madeleine.

I guess his press agent doesn't proof his blog for him or he would have reminded him of the priceless pictures he lost yesterday!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spazkat9696 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDiem View Post
    Yeah and on is 37 and one is 47 (according to that one article)!

Quote Originally Posted by Thrs0806 View Post
    I guess his press agent doesn't proof his blog for him or he would have reminded him of the priceless pictures he lost yesterday!!!!!

Day 48 - 20/06/2007

Another busy day of meetings this time in Leicester. No mishaps thankfully.The main meeting was that of Maddeleines fund where we discussed implementing a strategy to ///////////

and spell his precious daughters name right!!

Quote Originally Posted by MoonGoddess View Post

Day 48 - 20/06/2007

Another busy day of meetings this time in Leicester. No mishaps thankfully.The main meeting was that of Maddeleines fund where we discussed implementing a strategy to ///////////

and spell his precious daughters name right!!
    hmmm me thinka he is not writing his own blog....

hmmm me thinka he is not writing his own blog....
    This blog by a hard hitting Australian is worth a look and is asking the same questions as most would like answers to, also found it offensive that he couldn't even spell his daughters name correctly:-

http://ionglobaltrends.blogspot.com/...leine%20McCann
    McCann, could you at least try to get your daughter's name right? Yet again on your damage control and revenue raising website, you have her name wrong. You never get the twins names wrong - only Madeleine's. Do you know how offensive it is to others to see the name of a tiny missing girl, continuously spelt incorrectly - especially when it's by the girl's own father?

First you lose your daughter, then you lose her photographs, then you repeatedly get her name wrong. What sort of a father are you for God's sake?

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Six Questions for the McCanns

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast