751 users online (107 members and 644 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FL - Shakir Muhammad & Wynette Smith for child endangerment, Jacksonville, 2007

http://www.news4jax.com/news/13549390/detail.html

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Four young children were taken into protective custody on Thursday afternoon after their parents were arrested, accused of leaving the kids home alone for hours.

The children, ages 5, 3 and twin 8-month-olds, were taken out of the home after police said they received a tip from management at the Westside apartment complex that the parents had left the kids alone.

When the children's mother, Wyntte Smith, and her boyfriend, Shakir Muhammad, returned to the apartment, police were waiting and took them into custody.
    ============
    more @ link.

Hopefully the ignorant parents won't get the children back.
    What a couple of idiots.

I wonder if they are related to the Mcanns ...at least these children were all accounted for.

Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post
    Hopefully the ignorant parents won't get the children back.
    What a couple of idiots.
    They will.. I doubt they will get anything but a slap on the wrist.

Oh man what are people thinking when they have 4 kids? The minute you give birth to even one child your life as you know it isnt ''yours'' anymore if you know what I mean..the conditions of this house was disgusting and the man of the house had cocaine and marijuana on him or something the article said?...nice! This lady deserves mom of the year award.

Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    I wonder if they are related to the Mcanns ...at least these children were all accounted for.
    I was thinking the same thing.

Low blow with regards to the reference to the McCains, but that of course is only my opinion. The parents have a missing daughter, I have sympathy for them.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberLaw View Post
    Low blow with regards to the reference to the McCains, but that of course is only my opinion. The parents have a missing daughter, I have sympathy for them.
    I disagree. I have sympathy for them that their daughter is missing, yes, but what about the insults to this family? They have done the same thing, but their kid wasn't snatched away. The McCanns still have their other children, they weren't taken away from them. I'd like to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Dena View Post
    I disagree. I have sympathy for them that their daughter is missing, yes, but what about the insults to this family? They have done the same thing, but their kid wasn't snatched away. The McCanns still have their other children, they weren't taken away from them. I'd like to know the difference.
    these kids got lucky. thats the difference. a neighbor saw the parents leave the kids. had that neighbor been a sicko we would be talking about this in the missing forum.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Quote Originally Posted by sherri79 View Post
    these kids got lucky. thats the difference. a neighbor saw the parents leave the kids. had that neighbor been a sicko we would be talking about this in the missing forum.
    Exactly!

I wonder if any of these kids were fathered by the boyfriend?

Mom is a loser. Sounds like she has so many kids she cannot take care of them.

I'm referring to the anger at these parents and saying they shouldn't keep their children, when the McCanns still have their children... not the forum we're discussing it in.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberLaw View Post
    And by the grace of God, none of these children in this case ended up missing... These parents SHOULD be compared to the McCain's because they did the EXACT same thing, even after all the publicity surrounding the disappearance of that beautiful little girl. Just because the McCain's stupidity accumulated in the loss of their daughter in no way, shape or form excuses them from their cupability in this horrendous crime. If comparing this latest case to the McCain's opens some eyes then more power to the people and the press stressing this comparision.

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

Quote Originally Posted by Dena View Post
    I'm referring to the anger at these parents and saying they shouldn't keep their children, when the McCanns still have their children... not the forum we're discussing it in.
    i know i was just using sarcasm to agree with your point. no difference in what the parents did. only difference was these kids got lucky.

i know i was just using sarcasm to agree with your point. no difference in what the parents did. only difference was these kids got lucky.
    Ahhh, got it now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast